Barrel News: The destruction of Raqqa by the US-led coalition

No, no. The US backed SDF is fighting ISIS in Raqqa City. The SAA is fighting ISIS in the Raqqa Governorate, of which Raqqa City is the capital. That battles are taking place south of the city. Raqqa is also not a small city. ISIS is not Iraqi, Syrian or something but consists of fighters from many countries. Their nationality is now "IS".

Isis is BASED in Iraq-------of course it is the ARABIAN CAPITAL OF THE WORLD------just as
BAGHDAD (Iraq) was once and IS the ARABIAN CAPITAL OF THE WORLD----which is why
BIG BAD BAGHDADDY is NAMED after THE ARABIAN CAPITAL OF THE WORLD -----
for a Baathist you seem not to know much about the GLORIOUS NOBLE HISTORY OF
THE ETERNAL ARABIAN "culture" Feel free to ask questions. You, certainly, did not answer
mine----it is a fact that over there in the land now called "Syria"------Russia, Iran, "Syrians"
and the USA and allies ARE confronting each other---------the question is-------WHAT ARE THE
FIGHTING ABOUT. ? I am especially interested in knowing what YOU imagine is of interest
to Russia and Iran
I knew about ISIS long before you from our domestic intelligence annual reports.
And no, the US and its gangs and Syria and allies are not directly fighting each other. The US has ended support for "rebels" officially. SDF are not rebels but separatists. The SDF is officially neutral to the SAA. There has been fightings between SAA and SDF after the US shot a Syrian plane. It was because the SDF did not allow the SAA to rescue the pilot. Prior to this development, the SDF and the SAA made serious approaches to each other and without foreign intervention, they could have been some kind of allies now.
Lets remember that the SAA overtook some SDF frontlines with Erdogan rebels so that they couldn´t attack.

Syrian Army, SDF and Russians dance in Manbij, preparing a warm welcome for Erdogan

I did not suggest that the US is "DIRECTLY" fighthing with the Baathist dogs. The US is withdrawing
support (that means money and stuff) from the unreliable Syria ---"friends" or "enemies" Your sob story
about an unrescued pilot is maudlin stupidity........ as to "knowing about ISIS" I knew about THE CALIPHATE for more than 50 year----------It is not a new idea. If I were 50 years older than I am now----
I would KNOW about it for 100 years
I
No, the story of the pilot is true. The SDF even began to cut off the way to Raqqa for the SAA but it seems the SAA just marched through their lines.

the "story" is idiotic---------somehow "foreigners" prevented rabid dogs from kissing each others' asses
The attack on the heroic Syrian pilot didn´t pay off as all of Syria west of the Euphrates is not a no-fly zone for coalition aircraft.

Isis is BASED in Iraq-------of course it is the ARABIAN CAPITAL OF THE WORLD------just as
BAGHDAD (Iraq) was once and IS the ARABIAN CAPITAL OF THE WORLD----which is why
BIG BAD BAGHDADDY is NAMED after THE ARABIAN CAPITAL OF THE WORLD -----
for a Baathist you seem not to know much about the GLORIOUS NOBLE HISTORY OF
THE ETERNAL ARABIAN "culture" Feel free to ask questions. You, certainly, did not answer
mine----it is a fact that over there in the land now called "Syria"------Russia, Iran, "Syrians"
and the USA and allies ARE confronting each other---------the question is-------WHAT ARE THE
FIGHTING ABOUT. ? I am especially interested in knowing what YOU imagine is of interest
to Russia and Iran
I knew about ISIS long before you from our domestic intelligence annual reports.
And no, the US and its gangs and Syria and allies are not directly fighting each other. The US has ended support for "rebels" officially. SDF are not rebels but separatists. The SDF is officially neutral to the SAA. There has been fightings between SAA and SDF after the US shot a Syrian plane. It was because the SDF did not allow the SAA to rescue the pilot. Prior to this development, the SDF and the SAA made serious approaches to each other and without foreign intervention, they could have been some kind of allies now.
Lets remember that the SAA overtook some SDF frontlines with Erdogan rebels so that they couldn´t attack.

Syrian Army, SDF and Russians dance in Manbij, preparing a warm welcome for Erdogan

I did not suggest that the US is "DIRECTLY" fighthing with the Baathist dogs. The US is withdrawing
support (that means money and stuff) from the unreliable Syria ---"friends" or "enemies" Your sob story
about an unrescued pilot is maudlin stupidity........ as to "knowing about ISIS" I knew about THE CALIPHATE for more than 50 year----------It is not a new idea. If I were 50 years older than I am now----
I would KNOW about it for 100 years
I
No, the story of the pilot is true. The SDF even began to cut off the way to Raqqa for the SAA but it seems the SAA just marched through their lines.

the "story" is idiotic---------somehow "foreigners" prevented rabid dogs from kissing each others' asses
The attack on the heroic Syrian pilot didn´t pay off as all of Syria west of the Euphrates is not a no-fly zone for coalition aircraft.

your post makes no sense. what does "did not pay off...." mean? The pilot was "heroic" ?
what did he ACCOMPLISH?

Forum List

Back