Barrack Obama Says God Told Him To Tax The Rich

OP. You do realize the difference between "God told me via divine communication to do something" and "The bible teaches this... and so I will do this..."?

Apparently not.

God speaks to some Christians through the Bible.

Others he speaks through the Holy Spirit.

Which one is Obama????

People who think God speaks to them through the Holy Spirit make me laugh. God "speaking to" people from stuff already written in the bible is completely different from the belief that god is sending his own new divine words down to individual human beings in their head.

That my friend, is what we call a headcase. Or a simple liar.

So, you are saying Obama and every other Christian is a liar? That means Jesus is a liar and Obama is quoting a liar.

After all Jesus said exactly what I said. He told parables to the masses, then turned around and fully explained the meaning of those parables to his disciples. He said that the only person that would truly understand what he meant had been blessed by the Holy Spirit. Those who haven't will never understand. They also will misinterpret the gospel.

The Holy Spirit is an essential part of faith. It is not a person but a consciousness similar to what Hindus, Muslims, and Buddhists believe in. It is not just a Christian belief.

OP. You do realize the difference between "God told me via divine communication to do something" and "The bible teaches this... and so I will do this..."?

Apparently not.

God speaks to some Christians through the Bible.

Others he speaks through the Holy Spirit.

Which one is Obama????

People who think God speaks to them through the Holy Spirit make me laugh. God "speaking to" people from stuff already written in the bible is completely different from the belief that god is sending his own new divine words down to individual human beings in their head.

That my friend, is what we call a headcase. Or a simple liar.

How do you know that?

Forum List

Back