Barr will not impede Mueller and wants public to know investigation's findings.

Isn’t this the same Barr the left was saying should not have been nominated and should withdraw from the nomination not that long ago?

The report needs to be free.if bias and political leanings....much to the disappointment if the trump humping cult members.
That really wasn't an answer to my question something far left loons love to do when their past idiocy is being exposed.

Barr....will have lots of eyes looking at his every move...

Isn’t this the same Barr the left was saying should not have been nominated and should withdraw from the nomination not that long ago?

The report needs to be free.if bias and political leanings....much to the disappointment if the trump humping cult members.
That really wasn't an answer to my question something far left loons love to do when their past idiocy is being exposed.

So protecting trump is more important than the Rule of Law.....Gotcha!

Barr....will have lots of eyes looking at his every move...
Every AG has that there is nothjing in his background to suggest he lets bias or political leanings impact how he does his job this is blind partisans preparing the ground work for the coverup claim if the Mueller report doesn't give them what they want.

So protecting trump is more important than the Rule of Law.....Gotcha!
Exposing your partisan idiocy has nothing do with the rule of law.

Another USMB post worthy of the trash....BYE!

I don't believe william barr.

We will see what he does.

I don't trust any of the Repub appointees....the GOP has become the "protect trump and screw the rule of law" party.

I agree but my distrust in that man goers back to 1992 and ruby ridge,

What he and the first george bush did there was wrong and a crime in my opinion. Then went on to try to lie about it to get out of taking responsibility for what they did.

Jerry Spence represented randy weaver in his trial and proved that the government was lying through their teeth. weaver was found not guilty of all charges.

Meanwhile the government shot and killed all but one person in is family and himself. They shot his son, Sam in the back. They shot his wife Vicki as she stood in the doorway of their home holding her infant son. They even shot the family dog.

I'm going on a long history of this man lying though his teeth. He is not fit to be our AG again.

We will see what happens.

Last edited:
Truth is—-> Barr is for/against Trump is no longer relevant. With the putting of the FBI, and the 302s soon to be released, not to mention the “scope” memo being declassified very shortly, Hercules from Mount Olympus as AG could not stop what is coming; and neither can the media.

The party is soon to be over for one side or the other, and the side about to be hosed, can do absolutely nothing about it. What is going to become apparent to Americans very soon, has already happened. The facts are already made, and a bunch of “somebody’s” are going to be very unhappy posters on here!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

you know how superheroes sometimes face a big challenge because a villain is coming for them? Mueller is that villain. Trump is that superhero!

Forum List

Back