Barr will not impede Mueller and wants public to know investigation's findings.

Agreed. Trump sinks or swims on the Mueller Report.
I was still hoping that Huber would investigate the other side, but I'm not hearing anything positive about the Huber investigation.

Nah, Mueller is so compromised, nobody will pay any attention to his bogus "findings". Matter of fact, his tactics could well land him in Leavenworth along with his co-conspirators.....for TREASON which is the proper word for the coup they've tried to wage against a sitting President.

Agreed. Trump sinks or swims on the Mueller Report.
I was still hoping that Huber would investigate the other side, but I'm not hearing anything positive about the Huber investigation.
Huber has allowed himself to be blocked by Mueller under the spin of redacted information and any objections will be viewed as obstructing . Huber only knows what Mueller wants him to know.

Welcome aboard!

Yeah...he was really excited when Mr Magoo recused himself and failed to protect him....

YOUR president is a Russian Asset....

When you find the time, please see these two videos all the way thru to understand why we are calling bullshit on the Russia collusion scam.

trump's AG nominee disagrees....He wants the report finished and to the Congress and Public.
Got a link for that claim? That is not the procedure I heard regarding "executive privilege" and DOJ procedure.

Anything for the learning impaired...

Trump's AG nominee: Mueller should be allowed to finish work
Mueller will finish the report. But my point was that Barr and the WH will get to review and edit it before release. Your link did not contradict my assertion:
“For that reason, my goal will be to provide as much transparency as I can consistent with the law,” Barr said. “I can assure you that, where judgments are to be made by me, I will make those judgments based solely on the law and will let no personal, political, or other improper interests influence my decisions.”

Welcome aboard!

Yeah...he was really excited when Mr Magoo recused himself and failed to protect him....

When you find the time, please see these two videos all the way thru to understand why we are calling bullshit on the Russia collusion scam.
Judicial Watch 15-minutes
Dan Bongino 28-minutes

trump's AG nominee disagrees....He wants the report finished and to the Congress and Public.

Got a link for that claim? That is not the procedure I heard regarding "executive privilege" and DOJ procedure.

Anything for the learning impaired...

Trump's AG nominee: Mueller should be allowed to finish work

Mueller will finish the report. But my point was that Barr and the WH will get to review and edit it before release. Your link did not contradict my assertion:
“For that reason, my goal will be to provide as much transparency as I can consistent with the law,” Barr said. “I can assure you that, where judgments are to be made by me, I will make those judgments based solely on the law and will let no personal, political, or other improper interests influence my decisions.”

Welcome aboard!

Dan Bongino 28-minutes

That will not make trump happy.

Nor the 17 angry lawyers we are paying for.

FB_IMG_1545881708579.jpg

It looks a though he won't be playing games.

Dan Bongino 28-minutes

That will not make trump happy.

Fair enough, what does he have on Trump, Jim? Obviously, with what you're spewing in this thread
you know something. Give all of us on USMB a heads up of what you found out.
I am really curious.

I love non-partisan Staff Members....

I love non-partisan Staff Members....

and there are so many of us.

Now, can you answer his question, or are you going to keep deflecting?

Isn’t this the same Barr the left was saying should not have been nominated and should withdraw from the nomination not that long ago?

The report needs to be free.if bias and political leanings....much to the disappointment if the trump humping cult members.

View attachment 240152

It looks a though he won't be playing games.

Word is he is a friend and respected of Mueller.

I think it is sad that we have a segment if posters on here whi clearly say...even if Mueller finds rump quality of crimes...they want it concealed.

Law and Order Repubs only care with Democrats....

Isn’t this the same Barr the left was saying should not have been nominated and should withdraw from the nomination not that long ago?

The report needs to be free.if bias and political leanings....much to the disappointment if the trump humping cult members.
That really wasn't an answer to my question something far left loons love to do when their past idiocy is being exposed.

Forum List

Back