Barr Is Right About Everything. Admit You Were Wrong.

Hale

Patriot
Feb 3, 2019
If you thought this was a click-bait thread title, you were wrong; it's the title of a New York Times editorial. Is this a sign that Truth is starting to seep into Left-wing media, or just a momentary lull while they gather new "orange man bad" stories?

The author is not a hard core anti-Trumper, and I'm guessing this is just a lame attempt by the NYT to bail water from their sinking ship. Time will tell.

"The American political and media elites that spent the first two years of the Trump administration promoting the Russian collusion hoax have some explaining to do. And not merely explaining: They owe the president an apology."

{publisher of the journal American Greatness and a contributing opinion writer}

well I guess even the liberal media will give anyone a platform to speak

I guess it is called free speech

and it goes both ways.

The president owes the American people an apology

He rails against the media for false stories

But he is the one who spouts how crooked Hillary and insists that she should be investigated but offers no evidence. Is that what he means by witch hunt

He repeats the Obama saga oh he is not a citizen based on what evidence ?

he rails against obama for not doing anything about the Russian media attacks

yet as the russian are still doing it, he has done nothing but " Oh I believe Putin as he was very forceful in his denial"

Now the NYT is the gospel truth

Okay

Last edited:
If you thought this was a click-bait thread title, you were wrong; it's the title of a New York Times editorial. Is this a sign that Truth is starting to seep into Left-wing media, or just a momentary lull while they gather new "orange man bad" stories?

The author is not a hard core anti-Trumper, and I'm guessing this is just a lame attempt by the NYT to bail water from their sinking ship. Time will tell.

"The American political and media elites that spent the first two years of the Trump administration promoting the Russian collusion hoax have some explaining to do. And not merely explaining: They owe the president an apology."

Barr is right about one thing, Trump loves him and he is now the New Roy Cohn.

and it goes both ways.

The president owes the American people and apology

But he is the one who spouts how crooked Hillary and insists that she should be investigated but offers no evidence. Is that what he means by witch hunt

yet as the russian are still doing it, he has done nothing but say " Oh I believe Putin as he was very forceful in his denial"

Our President must never apologize to anyone. More than the air we hundreds of millions of Americans breathe we need a strong leader at this precise moment in history. Strong leaders never apologize but rather accept the burden of courses of actions chosen and keep moving on to make the next ones.

and it goes both ways.

yet as the russian are still doing it, he has done nothing but say " Oh I believe Putin as he was very forceful in his denial"

Our President must never apologize to anyone. More than the air we hundreds of millions of Americans breathe we need a strong leader at this precise moment in history. Strong leaders never apologize but rather accept the burden of courses of actions chosen and keep moving on to make the next ones.
Well the question begs to be ask

Do strong leaders need to lie

or do they lie because we are all children and have to be spoon fed

It's an OP/ED.

and it goes both ways.

Do they like, cheat, and steal as well?

Forum List

Back