Barr doesn't know?

Op/eds ≠ interference.

Seriously, you guys need to stop this lie.

OK, lets define "interference"
1. Facebook ads?
2. $1,300 in Google ads?
3. Op-Eds?
4. ?????

IMHO interference is interference. No one can prove that votes were affected one way or the other. The truth is that foreign countries interfere all the time.
Using social media to sow hate and disruption, up to and including sparking actual demonstrations. Fake personalities with huge following, whole companies (divisions of government) dedicated to helping their chosen candidate and harming his opponent. Hacking of various political organizations and state election systems. The list goes on and on.

Stop disingenuously dismissing it as "Facebook ads" and face reality.

The Russians played to both parties, correct?
How about a link showing how many votes were affected? Don't know?
That may be the same number of votes affected by the Ukrainian Op-Eds.
How many votes did Comey sway? There are poll numbers for this one.

You can't say how many votes were affected by Hillary having her illegal bathroom server, can you?

How many voters even have social media accounts? I don't, and neither does anyone I know. What demonstrations happened?
I call bullshit that state election systems were hacked. The FBI said no vote counts were affected. So stop with the bullshit and just admit Hillary lost fair and square already.
Not correct. Every single report has determined the Russian interference had a clear favorite.

Did you vote for tRump?

Answer all my questions and I'll answer yours.
I'm gonna take that as a "yes".

If so, your vote was affected.

I know you are gonna say "I made up my own mind" but that's bullshit. NObody lives in a vacuum. You were subjected to reams of protRump antiClinton propaganda. You probably think Clinton and pelosi are drunks, abadeen is Clinton's gay lover, and that 30,000 email were destroyed while she was plotting to kill ambassador Stevens in Benghazi. You probably also now believe we should let Russia keep the crimea because "they wanted to be Russian again" and that the Chinese are paying the tariffs.

You're a brainwashing victim.

It's gonna take years to deprogram all you gullible idiots.

OK, lets define "interference"
1. Facebook ads?
2. $1,300 in Google ads?
3. Op-Eds?
4. ?????

IMHO interference is interference. No one can prove that votes were affected one way or the other. The truth is that foreign countries interfere all the time.
Using social media to sow hate and disruption, up to and including sparking actual demonstrations. Fake personalities with huge following, whole companies (divisions of government) dedicated to helping their chosen candidate and harming his opponent. Hacking of various political organizations and state election systems. The list goes on and on.

You can't say how many votes were affected by Hillary having her illegal bathroom server, can you?

How many voters even have social media accounts? I don't, and neither does anyone I know. What demonstrations happened?
I call bullshit that state election systems were hacked. The FBI said no vote counts were affected. So stop with the bullshit and just admit Hillary lost fair and square already.
Not correct. Every single report has determined the Russian interference had a clear favorite.

Did you vote for tRump?

I know you are gonna say "I made up my own mind" but that's bullshit. NObody lives in a vacuum. You were subjected to reams of protRump antiClinton propaganda. You probably think Clinton and pelosi are drunks, abadeen is Clinton's gay lover, and that 30,000 email were destroyed while she was plotting to kill ambassador Stevens in Benghazi. You probably also now believe we should let Russia keep the crimea because "they wanted to be Russian again" and that the Chinese are paying the tariffs.

I have an alternate set of facts:
1. The Clinton Foundation was a pay-to-play money laundering scheme
2. Hillary had her illegal bathroom server to run her scams without FOIA
3. Hillary mishandled classified information, and should be in prison
4. Comey was way outside his lane excusing Hillary's crimes because of "intent"
5. Hillary was a traitor because of the UraniumOne scam
6. Hillary destroyed subpoenaed objects and emails, using "bleach-bit" on her hard drives, and had her iphones' chips destroyed, the sure sign of innocence, huh?
7. I strongly disagreed with Hillary's campaign policies Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign - Wikipedia
8. If Hillary was the only candidate on the ballot, I would not vote for her.

So your self-deluded rationale' is not only wrong, its stupid.

I'm still wondering how in the hell Barr can claim he doesn't know anything. He's the AG for crying out loud, and can get any information he wants. I know that when I ran MEPS in Amarillo, if there was something I wanted to know, I had people get the information for me. Barr could do the same thing if he wasn't such a spineless wimp in the service of Trump.

What the hell are you ranting. What has Barr said he knew nothing about?

Barr was asked if he thought that Hillary's secret server was being held by Ukraine, and was also asked if he thought that Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election. He said he didn't know, because he hasn't seen any information on it yet. Hate to tell him, but his boss Trump has been spewing about Ukraine being the culprit rather than Russia. Why doesn't he know anything yet?

Did you vote for tRump?

I have an alternate set of facts:
1. The Clinton Foundation was a pay-to-play money laundering scheme
2. Hillary had her illegal bathroom server to run her scams without FOIA
3. Hillary mishandled classified information, and should be in prison
4. Comey was way outside his lane excusing Hillary's crimes because of "intent"
5. Hillary was a traitor because of the UraniumOne scam
6. Hillary destroyed subpoenaed objects and emails, using "bleach-bit" on her hard drives, and had her iphones' chips destroyed, the sure sign of innocence, huh?
7. I strongly disagreed with Hillary's campaign policies Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign - Wikipedia
8. If Hillary was the only candidate on the ballot, I would not vote for her.

So your self-deluded rationale' is not only wrong, its stupid.
Those are definitely in the alternative facts file.

None of them are actual facts of course.

Forum List

Back