Barr doesn't know?

Pick up the fn phone and ask the CIA the FBI you fat slob Amazing! He doesn't know and hasn't found out that Ukraine meddling in our election was just more republican BS?
Barr is thoroughly destroying the reputation of the office of Attorney General.

And for what? Trump?

Geeeeezus!

Step away from the bong. You have no idea what Barr knows.

And you do?

I can see by Barr's ACTIONS that he is a lickspittle who is destroying the office of the AG. Just like he did the last time he held that post.

There's a reason he is known as Coverup-General Barr. That's why Trump picked him!

Pick up the fn phone and ask the CIA the FBI you fat slob Amazing! He doesn't know and hasn't found out that Ukraine meddling in our election was just more republican BS?

The Ukraine "meddling" in 2016 amounted to Op-Eds written in support of Hillary and denouncing Trump as a clown.
No one is saying that Russia didn't meddle. But the democrats can't ignore the Op-Eds, they are documented meddling by Ukraine.
If you read this article, you can see that meddling is the norm and not the exception.

Foreign electoral intervention - Wikipedia

Grow the fuck up and stop drinking the KoolAde.
When we repeat what the Russians want ,,we are doing their bidding We know Trump is in their pocket and each day we find another cowardly traitorous republican

Does the phrase blow that shit out your ass mean anything to you?
Hillary paid the Russians for dirt on Trump, aka the Steele Dossier, so we know who colludes with Russia.
Ass face I should believe all republican BS but ignore our FBI CIA and many others??

The Comey FBI and the Komrad Brennan CIA were the fucking problems in 2016.
You keep drinking the MSM KoolAde and we'll keep winning elections.
Voters know bullshit when they hear it.
You might get away bullshitting your low IQ democrat voters, but when Duham reveals the truth and starts with the indictments we'll see who is right and who drank too much koolade. Its not just Russia that interferes in US elections, interference takes many forms, grow the fuck up and face the truth.

I just don't get it , a president soliciting a foreign gov't for personal help in an election is impeachable Then to blackmail them by with holding 400 million congress had already justified until they helped investigating Biden is a double impeachment A cascade of evidence and from repubs ??? SO WHAT?

The Ukraine "meddling" in 2016 amounted to Op-Eds written in support of Hillary and denouncing Trump as a clown.
No one is saying that Russia didn't meddle. But the democrats can't ignore the Op-Eds, they are documented meddling by Ukraine.
If you read this article, you can see that meddling is the norm and not the exception.

Grow the fuck up and stop drinking the KoolAde.
When we repeat what the Russians want ,,we are doing their bidding We know Trump is in their pocket and each day we find another cowardly traitorous republican

Does the phrase blow that shit out your ass mean anything to you?
Hillary paid the Russians for dirt on Trump, aka the Steele Dossier, so we know who colludes with Russia.
Ass face I should believe all republican BS but ignore our FBI CIA and many others??

The Comey FBI and the Komrad Brennan CIA were the fucking problems in 2016.
You keep drinking the MSM KoolAde and we'll keep winning elections.
Voters know bullshit when they hear it.
You might get away bullshitting your low IQ democrat voters, but when Duham reveals the truth and starts with the indictments we'll see who is right and who drank too much koolade. Its not just Russia that interferes in US elections, interference takes many forms, grow the fuck up and face the truth.

Comey ??? Wasn't he the guy that before election said they were investigating Hillary and might be a reason she lost?

I'm still wondering how in the hell Barr can claim he doesn't know anything. He's the AG for crying out loud, and can get any information he wants. I know that when I ran MEPS in Amarillo, if there was something I wanted to know, I had people get the information for me. Barr could do the same thing if he wasn't such a spineless wimp in the service of Trump.

We already know he' was let go because he refused to kiss your masters butt

Is there something specific you are referring to? Please link to it.
Does this meet with your specifications?
Search Results
Web results
Report: Trump Wanted Barr to Bail Him Out of Ukraine Mess ...

https://www.vanityfair.com › news › 2019/11 › trump-wanted-william-bar...

Nov 7, 2019 - The president reportedly requested that his attorney general publicly ... Report: Trump Wanted Barr to Bail Him Out of Ukraine Mess. The ... Given Barr's success stamping out one election interference scandal, .... “The story was a Fake Washington Post con job with an “anonymous” source that doesn't exist.
Barr attacks Russia investigation as "completely baseless ...

https://www.axios.com › bill-barr-russia-investigation-doj-report-837c7d7c...

4 hours ago - Barr also declined to refute the conspiracy theory that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 ... "I'm confident the Russians attempted to interfere in the election," Barr said. ... before Congress breaks for Christmas recess, committee sources familiar tell Axios. ... Stopping a Mars mission from messing with the mind.

So where's your link relating to the CIA?

Tex does this help?
About 563,000 results (0.54 seconds)

Charges of Ukrainian Meddling? A Russian Operation, U.S. ...

https://www.nytimes.com › 2019/11/22 › politics › ukraine-russia-interference

Nov 22, 2019 - Moscow has run a yearslong operation to blame Ukraine for its own 2016 ... countries, Dr. Hill said, not least Ukraine, a former Soviet republic. ..... out fake information,” said Marc Polymeropoulos, a former senior C.I.A. official.
GOP-led committee probed possible Ukraine interference in ...

https://www.cnn.com › politics › senate-intelligence-ukraine-2016-election

Dec 3, 2019 - Scuitto fact-checks Kennedy's Ukraine interference claims .... Sources tell CNN that no US intelligence agency has ever produced a product accusing the Ukrainian government of interfering in the 2016 US election. ... I stand by Mr. Trump's appointees as head of the CIA, head of the FBI, director of national ...

Poor little commie, no one is saying there was a top down effort in Ukraine to interfere in the election. That doesn't negate the fact that there were actors in Ukraine that made public statements against Trump, attacked his campaign manager with false claims of an investigation. It also does not negate that fact that Nellie Ohr had a Ukrainian member of parliament as a source trying to get dirt on the campaign. There was interference from Russia and Ukraine, the only argument you have is scale, not that it didn't happen.

The Democrats in reality, with their shampeachment, are the one's doing Russia's bidding.
Even Lou Dobbs realizes this, grasshopper.

I just don't get it , a president soliciting a foreign gov't for personal help in an election is impeachable Then to blackmail them by with holding 400 million congress had already justified until they helped investigating Biden is a double impeachment A cascade of evidence and from repubs ??? SO WHAT?

1. A US president verifying that anti-corruption measures are adequate before sending money isn't a crime, its following US law.
2. The obstruction charge is laughable. Nancy said going to court is obstruction?! Total nonsense.

The democrats have nothing on Trump. We'll see what the senate finds out about the coup plots when they call the witnesses Schiff wouldn't call.

Barr is thoroughly destroying the reputation of the office of Attorney General.

And for what? Trump?

Geeeeezus!

Step away from the bong. You have no idea what Barr knows.

And you do?

I can see by Barr's ACTIONS that he is a lickspittle who is destroying the office of the AG. Just like he did the last time he held that post.

There's a reason he is known as Coverup-General Barr. That's why Trump picked him!

:link::link::link:

Search Results
Web results

Nov 7, 2019 - The president reportedly requested that his attorney general publicly ... Report: Trump Wanted Barr to Bail Him Out of Ukraine Mess. The ... Given Barr's success stamping out one election interference scandal, .... “The story was a Fake Washington Post con job with an “anonymous” source that doesn't exist.

4 hours ago - Barr also declined to refute the conspiracy theory that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 ... "I'm confident the Russians attempted to interfere in the election," Barr said. ... before Congress breaks for Christmas recess, committee sources familiar tell Axios. ... Stopping a Mars mission from messing with the mind.

Tex does this help?

Nov 22, 2019 - Moscow has run a yearslong operation to blame Ukraine for its own 2016 ... countries, Dr. Hill said, not least Ukraine, a former Soviet republic. ..... out fake information,” said Marc Polymeropoulos, a former senior C.I.A. official.

Dec 3, 2019 - Scuitto fact-checks Kennedy's Ukraine interference claims .... Sources tell CNN that no US intelligence agency has ever produced a product accusing the Ukrainian government of interfering in the 2016 US election. ... I stand by Mr. Trump's appointees as head of the CIA, head of the FBI, director of national ...

Poor little commie, no one is saying there was a top down effort in Ukraine to interfere in the election. That doesn't negate the fact that there were actors in Ukraine that made public statements against Trump, attacked his campaign manager with false claims of an investigation. It also does not negate that fact that Nellie Ohr had a Ukrainian member of parliament as a source trying to get dirt on the campaign. There was interference from Russia and Ukraine, the only argument you have is scale, not that it didn't happen.

OK I can agree BUT that scale is severely weighted on the side of not helping , so severely that the help it brought to Hillary amounted to nothing

1. A US president verifying that anti-corruption measures are adequate before sending money isn't a crime, its following US law.
2. The obstruction charge is laughable. Nancy said going to court is obstruction?! Total nonsense.

The democrats have nothing on Trump. We'll see what the senate finds out about the coup plots when they call the witnesses Schiff wouldn't call.
The measures were ALREADY agreed to that Ukraine was ok

There's not a prosecutor on earth that would look at the facts the commies presented and even present it to a grand jury. You have the gullibility of a child.

Report: Trump Wanted Barr to Bail Him Out of Ukraine Mess
Vanity Fair? That’s hilarious even for you, deadbeat.
Weather get back to presidential 2000 They're calling you
And miss you using Salon and Vanity Fair as legitimate sources?

I'm still wondering how in the hell Barr can claim he doesn't know anything. He's the AG for crying out loud, and can get any information he wants. I know that when I ran MEPS in Amarillo, if there was something I wanted to know, I had people get the information for me. Barr could do the same thing if he wasn't such a spineless wimp in the service of Trump.

What the hell are you ranting. What has Barr said he knew nothing about?

Search Results
Web results

Tex does this help?

OK I can agree BUT that scale is severely weighted on the side of not helping , so severely that the help it brought to Hillary amounted to nothing

Not nothing, the attempt is documented and it was enough to get the Trump campaign chairman fired and advance the Russia meme. Oh and I forgot to mention the sitting Ukraine ambassador penning an OP-ED against Trump.

Forum List

Back