Barney Frank Should Be Hung!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Now for all of the financial experts on this board who have been defending the Democrat felons for weeks, arguing every one of my posts where I have spotlighted the CRA, Dodd, Frank, Fannie and Freddie, and the philosophy responsible for the meltdown that has stolen trillions from Americans, read this IBD editorial. :funnyface:

Let The Inquisition Start With Frank
By INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY

For Frank, perhaps more than any single individual in private or public life, is responsible for both the housing market mess and subsequent bank disaster. And no, this isn't partisan hyperbole or historical exaggeration.

But first, a little trip down memory lane.

It was Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the two so-called Government Sponsored Enterprises (GSEs), that lay behind the crisis. After regulatory changes made to the Community Reinvestment Act by President Clinton in 1995, Fannie and Freddie went into hyper-drive, channeling literally trillions of dollars into the housing markets, using leverage and implicit taxpayers' guarantees.

IBDeditorials.com: Editorials, Political Cartoons, and Polls from Investor's Business Daily -- Let The Inquisition Start With Frank

Interesting, PC, that you totally ignored Care's thread about Bush doing away with down payments for loans. Yet here you are calling for the death of Barney Frank.

And here is xhead chimping in calling Dems Nazis.

Are you people actually for real?

Interesting, PC, that you totally ignored Care's thread about Bush doing away with down payments for loans. Yet here you are calling for the death of Barney Frank.

Barney Frank blocked or waterdowned every attempt that President Bush made at regulating Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac. He was another one of the foot soldiers in the Democratic army who plundered and looted our country. And you are a Dem apologist.

Barney Frank blocked or waterdowned every attempt that President Bush made at regulating Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac. He was another one of the foot soldiers in the Democratic army who plundered and looted our country. And you are a Dem apologist.

and you a bush loving idiot. partisan hacks like yourself oughta be hung.

and you a bush loving idiot. partisan hacks like yourself oughta be hung.

Pot, meet kettle?

no drug either....you drag someone...you dont drug them...50x what slack ass school did you go to? write an essay on verb tenses please...i will go do one on the following: spelling, grammar, more grammar, puncuation

there are some things that are dying in the us....i.e. the use of who and whom

the acceptance of hung and drug....

i could go on...but i prefer not to....well i guess i already did...

hanged.....not hung....hung is not a verb tense....not to be nit picky but there is it...

hung is a proper verb tense, but when speaking of executions, hanged is the proper word to use. "he hung up his coat" is correct. "he hanged himself from a tree" is also correct. "he hanged up his coat on the tree on which he hung himself. " is not correct.

who and whom is easy....

if it is the subject..it is who...if its the direct object...whom

who is he?

to whom shall i address this

for whom the bells toll

good point..gym harshens a buzz for sure

Forum List

Back