Barney Frank makes me laugh

I'd care if I could vote for him, but since I can't I can just sit back and enjoy his rapier wit.

Besides, I think Del votes for him consistently and that's good enough for me.

:lol:

Well, they say "Birds of a feather do stick together".

"[Obama's] going to have to be more assertive than he's been. At a time of great crisis with mortgage foreclosures and autos, he says we only have one president at a time. I'm afraid that overstates the number of presidents we have. He's got to remedy that situation."

Yeah I just heard him saying that yesterdayon TV.

Barnie has a mind like a steel trap. He tends to be very forgiving to the stupid until he can't stand it anymore, then his sarcasm can be withering.

I met him once, briefly and asked him what I thought was a penetrating question about Mass politics.

He answered the question, showed me how wrong I was, and you could see his internal dialogue dismissing me as an also ran in about 15 seconds flat.

It was almost as beautiful to witness him field my question so succinctly, as it was painful for me to be so casually dismissed by him as just another idiot he's got to deal with.

He was polite, but unsympathetic.

I suspect that the 30 points rule was in effect in our exchange, with me being on the wrong end of that brutal formula.

Last edited:
I don't want to alarm anyone, but Barney Frank seems a little gay.

I don't want to alarm anyone but you seem a little racist. Oh wait, you don't seem it, you absolutely are.

What a jackass, and what's funny is I don't even really like Frank, but to say something so ignorant like that is why you're from Arkansas(a state that is a national joke)

I'd care if I could vote for him, but since I can't I can just sit back and enjoy his rapier wit.

Besides, I think Del votes for him consistently and that's good enough for me.

:lol:

sorry to disappoint you, but i don't live in his district. i disagree with him politically, but he is a very sharp guy.

I don't want to alarm anyone but you seem a little racist. Oh wait, you don't seem it, you absolutely are.

What a jackass, and what's funny is I don't even really like Frank, but to say something so ignorant like that is why you're from Arkansas(a state that is a national joke)

do you spend all your time finding ways to be offended?
that must be really satisfying.

sorry to disappoint you, but i don't live in his district. i disagree with him politically, but he is a very sharp guy.
I figured, I was just joking.

I like Barney, I don't care what everyone else says.

Frank is one of the most corrupt politicians on the Hill. The true comedy of the situation is that he keeps being re-elected, the occasional witty remark not withstanding.

And he's on the House Financial Services Committee. He's been in Washington in 1982. He has soo much experience in Washington that Obama has him on speed dial.

Forum List

Back