Barney Frank makes me laugh

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
"[Obama's] going to have to be more assertive than he's been. At a time of great crisis with mortgage foreclosures and autos, he says we only have one president at a time. I'm afraid that overstates the number of presidents we have. He's got to remedy that situation."

"[Obama's] going to have to be more assertive than he's been. At a time of great crisis with mortgage foreclosures and autos, he says we only have one president at a time. I'm afraid that overstates the number of presidents we have. He's got to remedy that situation."

:lol: Maybe he meant precedent?

Frank is one of the most corrupt politicians on the Hill. The true comedy of the situation is that he keeps being re-elected, the occasional witty remark not withstanding.

Barney always sounds like he has a dick in his mouth.

When he's not on camera, he usually does. Either figuratively OR literally. Maybe he's just so used to the feeling he forgets how to talk without it.

I dunno, I like Barney. He's funny and caustic and his accent is a riot. I've no idea if he's a good legislature, though.

And come on...who hasn't had a gay brothel operating right out of their home without having any clue whatsoever that it was going on... come on...put your hand up, you know its happened to you at least once...:eusa_hand:

Someone needs to surgically remove his upper lip from his teeth for starters--he can't move it--When I see him all I can think of is Barney Rubble from the Flintstones.

I dunno, I like Barney. He's funny and caustic and his accent is a riot. I've no idea if he's a good legislature, though.

Don't you think you ought to know if he's a good legislator or not before you form any kind of opinion about him?

We as voters and taxpayers are not electing these men because they tell a decent joke every now and then, or because they sound neat when they talk, Rav.

Or ARE we?

Don't you think you ought to know if he's a good legislator or not before you form any kind of opinion about him?

We as voters and taxpayers are not electing these men because they tell a decent joke every now and then, or because they sound neat when they talk, Rav.

Or ARE we?
I'd care if I could vote for him, but since I can't I can just sit back and enjoy his rapier wit.

Besides, I think Del votes for him consistently and that's good enough for me.

:lol:

I'd care if I could vote for him, but since I can't I can just sit back and enjoy his rapier wit.

Besides, I think Del votes for him consistently and that's good enough for me.

:lol:

What a horrible way to look at it.

Since you can't vote for or against him, you don't care about his position on legislation?

What a horrible way to look at it.

Since you can't vote for or against him, you don't care about his position on legislation?
I can't do anything about it, Pauli. State's rights and all that. Why would I interfere in who people in another state elect?

I can't do anything about it, Pauli. State's rights and all that. Why would I interfere in who people in another state elect?

Who said anything about interfering? I'm just wondering why you don't care, that's all. He's a federal representative. His votes in congress affect your daily life, that's a pretty good reason to care.

Forum List

Back