Barney frank gets married.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
BARNEY FRANK GETS MARRIED.
Barney Frank gets married but not in the sight of GOD who created the marriage between one man and one woman, it is not recognized. A man and a woman they are not. Men and women were created by GOD to have sex with each other and not men with men or women with women. GOD set forth the duties and responsibilities of a husband and wife and children and that constitutes a marriage and a family.

The Family Relationship.
Family Relations in the Bible: Husband, Wife, Parents, Children

There were great love relationships between men and women recorded in the bible, but not a sexual relationship.

“I am distressed for thee my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women." II Samuel 1:19-27.

‘Entreat me not to leave you or to return from following after you; for where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge; your people shall be my people, and your God my God; where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord do so to me and more also if even death parts me from you.’ (Ruth 1:16-17)

These scriptures cannot be misconstrued as sexual love, because other scriptures concerning homosexuality contradicts it.

HOMOSEXUALITY IN THE BIBLE.
Leviticus 18:22 - Leviticus 20:13 - 1 Corinthians 6

HOMOSEXUALITY IN THE QURAN.
Homosexuality in the Quran

HOMOSEXUAITY IN THE TORAH.
Torah View on Homosexuality

WAS THE BROKE BACK BIBLE USED IN THE CEREMONY?
woops, my bad.:eusa_silenced:

He can call his relationship whatever he wants. Just like you can call a dog a cat as much as you want. Doesnt change reality.

BARNEY FRANK GETS MARRIED.
Barney Frank gets married but not in the sight of GOD who created the marriage between one man and one woman, it is not recognized. A man and a woman they are not. Men and women were created by GOD to have sex with each other and not men with men or women with women. GOD set forth the duties and responsibilities of a husband and wife and children and that constitutes a marriage and a family.

The Family Relationship.
Family Relations in the Bible: Husband, Wife, Parents, Children

There were great love relationships between men and women recorded in the bible, but not a sexual relationship.

“I am distressed for thee my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women." II Samuel 1:19-27.

‘Entreat me not to leave you or to return from following after you; for where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge; your people shall be my people, and your God my God; where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord do so to me and more also if even death parts me from you.’ (Ruth 1:16-17)

These scriptures cannot be misconstrued as sexual love, because other scriptures concerning homosexuality contradicts it.

HOMOSEXUALITY IN THE BIBLE.
Leviticus 18:22 - Leviticus 20:13 - 1 Corinthians 6

HOMOSEXUALITY IN THE QURAN.
Homosexuality in the Quran

HOMOSEXUAITY IN THE TORAH.
Torah View on Homosexuality

WAS THE BROKE BACK BIBLE USED IN THE CEREMONY?
woops, my bad.:eusa_silenced:

Well ain't that cute, was he the husband or the bride?

The OP uses Leviticus as a source for her anti homosexual stance. I assume she is in favor of stoning homosexuals to death, or is she the sort who cherry picks the Bible?

He can call his relationship whatever he wants. Just like you can call a dog a cat as much as you want. Doesnt change reality.

Nope, you're right...Doesn't change reality one bit...

The reality being they are consenting adult Citizens who are in a committed life partnership...Individuals who deserve equal treatment under the law as CITIZENS of this great country which is a bastion of Individual FREEDOM...

The OP uses Leviticus as a source for her anti homosexual stance. I assume she is in favor of stoning homosexuals to death, or is she the sort who cherry picks the Bible?

Cherry pick? Just what is it that you believe she cherry picked? Care to elaborate?

Barney is a gay adult man who makes his own choices, that MA has chosen him says it all...

Dont forget rebelious youth. They get stoned too...and not in the fun way.

Cherry pick? Just what is it that you believe she cherry picked? Care to elaborate?

Barney is a gay adult man who makes his own choices, that MA has chosen him says it all...

Homosexuality is wrong but judging others is perfectly ok. Thats an example of cherry picking.

Choosing not to stone a rebellous youth at the city gates but condemning homosexuality. Thats an example of cherry picking.

Choosing to say that marriage is between one man and one woman and has been for thousands of years but forgeting the time honored practice of polygamy. Thats an example of cherry picking.

Condemning MA for choosing Barney Frank and not condemning them for Mitt Romney. Thats an example of cherry picking.

Starting to see it yet?

Last edited:

Homosexuality is wrong but judging others is perfectly ok. Thats an example of cherry picking.

Choosing not to stone a rebellous youth at the city gates but condemning homosexuality. Thats an example of cherry picking.

Choosing to say that marriage is between one man and one woman and has been for thousands of years but forgeting the time honored practice of polygamy. Thats an example of cherry picking.

Condemning MA for choosing Barney Frank and not condemning them for Mitt Romney. Thats an example of cherry picking.

Starting to see it yet?

I'm SO confoosed........... :lol:

Starting to see it yet?

Qouting Leviticus as a reason for your anti gay stance but ignoring the quote in the same passage which says that homosexuals should be stoned.

That is some major cherry picking right there.

Starting to see it yet?

Qouting Leviticus as a reason for your anti gay stance but ignoring the quote in the same passage which says that homosexuals should be stoned.

That is some major cherry picking right there.

You do understand that the "law" of Leviticus no longer applies right? Completely different dispensation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back