Barney Frank does flip-flop on Fannie/Freddie while his seat is being challenged.

Leftiest of the Left Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoid hacks
WHO THE FUCK ELSE
the exonerating BULLSHIT
The Dem BULLSHITTERS CORRUPT DEM the CORRUPT Black (Racist) DEM SCAM LYING CRUNT CONSUMMATE Congressional DEM SCAM ARTISTE & BULLSHITTER....the queer
ISN'T THE STENCH OVERWHELMING !!!!!
DEM BULLSHIT that INUNDATED
noticeable SCAMS Barack Hussein OBAMA !!!! The Arrogant Obama BOTH of these SCOUNDRELS......Talk about SCAMS CORRUPT DEMS.....THE MOST PATHOLOGICAL LIAR OF THEM ALL, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA BULLSHIT POST

:lol: I paraphrased your post for you, guatama :lol:

I think you should take a break, man. :cuckoo:

The bottom line is that you couldn't and CAN'T rebut a single fact....EVERYTHING IS ON TAPE you Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoid hack.

Leftiest of the Left Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoid hacks
WHO THE FUCK ELSE
the exonerating BULLSHIT
The Dem BULLSHITTERS CORRUPT DEM the CORRUPT Black (Racist) DEM SCAM LYING CRUNT CONSUMMATE Congressional DEM SCAM ARTISTE & BULLSHITTER....the queer
DEM BULLSHIT that INUNDATED
noticeable SCAMS Barack Hussein OBAMA !!!! The Arrogant Obama BOTH of these SCOUNDRELS......Talk about SCAMS CORRUPT DEMS.....THE MOST PATHOLOGICAL LIAR OF THEM ALL, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA BULLSHIT POST

CAN'T EVERYTHING Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoid hack.

:lol: KEEP GOIN MAN, KEEP ON!!

refute one fact:::::::: :lol::lol:

Additionally, as Media Matters for America has documented, Frank has supported efforts to strengthen oversight of Fannie and Freddie, including:

• In 2005, Frank, then the ranking Democrat on the House Financial Services Committee, worked with committee chairman Rep. Michael Oxley (R-OH) on the Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2005, which would have established the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) to replace the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight (OFHEO) as overseer of the activities of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. After voting for the bill in committee, Frank voted against final passage of the bill on the House floor, stating that he was doing so because an amendment to the bill on the House floor imposed restrictions on the kinds of nonprofit organizations that could receive funding under the bill.

• In early 2007, as chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, Frank sponsored H.R. 1427, a bill to create the FHFA, granting that agency "general supervisory and regulatory authority over" Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and directing it to reform the companies' business practices and regulate their exposure to credit and market risk. Among other things, Frank's legislation, titled the "Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2007," directed the FHFA director to "ensure" that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac "operate[] in a safe and sound manner, including maintenance of adequate capital and internal controls" and to establish standards for "management of credit and counterparty risk" and "management of market risk." The FHFA was eventually created after Congress incorporated provisions that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said were "similar" to those of H.R. 1427 into the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008, which the president signed into law on July 30, 2008.
Indeed, in his profile, Toobin wrote:
In 2005, while the Democrats were still in the minority, Frank contributed to a bipartisan effort to put his objectives -- tighter regulation of Fannie and Freddie and new funds for rental housing -- into law. At the time, Fannie and Freddie were regulated by a small agency within the Department of Housing and Urban Development; the bill proposed to create an independent agency to monitor their operations. Frank and Michael Oxley, who was then chairman of the Financial Services Committee, achieved broad bipartisan support for the bill in the committee, and it passed the House. But the Senate never voted on the measure, in part because President Bush was likely to veto it. "If it had passed, that would have been one of the ways we could have reined in the bowling ball going downhill called housing," Oxley told me. "Barney, to some extent, is misunderstood -- with this image of him as a fierce partisan. He is an institutionalist. He believes in the House and in the process. He eschews the grandstanding style that so many members use and prefers to work behind the scenes and get something done."
Limbaugh falsely asserted "Banking Queen" Barney Frank "created" subprime mortgage crisis | Media Matters for America

So.....We have the Leftiest of the Left Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoid hacks DANTE come up with a rebuttal based on "EVIDENCE" manufactured by WHOM ?????

Answer: NONE OTHER THAN MEDIA MATTERS for America.......WHO THE FUCK ELSE COULD A DANTE TURN TO HIS "FACTS" ?!?!?

Naturally, all the exonerating Media Matters BULLSHIT HAPPENS AFTER THE FACT.....

And, guess what ? The Dem BULLSHITTERS caught on tape are the typically vocal CORRUPT DEM congressmen from the CORRUPT Black (Racist) Congressional Caucus: Meeks, Davis........and would any DEM SCAM be complete without .....the LYING CRUNT Maxine Waters ???????........

And...... oh Yes !!!!!...... Almost forgot the CONSUMMATE Congressional DEM SCAM ARTISTE & BULLSHITTER....the queer BWANEY FRANK !!!!!!

But, let's not just walk away from this DEM BULLSHIT that INUNDATED us for YEARS and YEARS blaming the Fannie and Freddie DISASTERS on...... DUBYA !!!!!

All the blame on Bush when Fannie and Freddie were the PIGGY BANK of the Dems...the Chairmen and CEO of BOTH these Corrupt institutions APPOINTED by the DEMS...

BTW.....Wasn't the almost COMICAL cartoon of Ultimate DECEIT: PELOSI......MAGNIFIQUE in her inimitable performance (complete with her usual disjointed hand gestures) blaming Bush and the Reps ???? The unmitigated and unadulterated pig !!!!

Some of the noticeable SCAMS of these Fannie & Freddie DEM APPOINTED Chairmen Raines and Davis : The biggest donations went to NUMERO UNO: The Senate Finance Committee Honcho Chris Dodd !!!! Numero DUO....who d'ya think ? ....... YEP... Barack Hussein OBAMA !!!! BTW, some obfuscating donations went to a few Republicans so's not to make the OBVIOUS ... too OBVIOUS !!!

And, incidentally......The Arrogant Obama Inner Circle even had the temerity to appoint Davis, the Chairman and CEO of Freddie as the TOP GUN on Obama's SELECTION COMMITTEE for the top appointments....And, not to be outdone....Franklin Raines, the CEO and Chairman of Fannie was the CHIEF ECONOMIC ADVISOR to Obama.....UNTIL.....until.....The SPOTLIGHT hit the BOTH of these SCOUNDRELS......and BOTH immediately EVAPORATED (albeit with HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of our taxpayers money) !!!!!

Talk about SCAMS........ALL THESE YEARS THE CORRUPT DEMS.....INCLUDING THE MOST PATHOLOGICAL LIAR OF THEM ALL, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA WERE and ARE BLAMING DUBYA FOR OUR ECONOMIC CRISIS DUE TO 'NON-REGULATION".....when it is ON TAPE how Bush's spokesmen and the Republicans were CONSTANTLY SQUELCHED BY THE CORRUPT DEMS !!!!

Dante's BULLSHIT POST can be summed up by ONE hyphenated word: COVER-UP.
So, in other words you can't refute the facts presented so you'll just post some drivel?

It was not necessary to even read the Media Matters BULLSHIT for TWO OBVIOUS REASONS:

(1) It's MEDIA MATTERS......therefore it's noncredible INCREDIBLE Bullshit.
(2) And, in this case the BULLSHIT is even more MALODOROUS because IT'S VERBIAGE "AFTER THE FACT", when one can fabricate all kinds of retractions, and bathe these fantasies with self-serving comments.

The more glaring performance of this is Bwaney Frank's SUBSEQUENT defence shrouded in denials and righteous AFTER THE FACT self-serving comments......BUT the TAPES are the TAPES !!!!

And.....Bwaney Frank BULLSHIT is Bwaney Frank BULLSHIT !!!!!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEDDDDDDDD !!!!!

Last edited:
The left should never ever be given any power in our government again. They have controlled congress since January 2007 and all they can do is spend us into bankruptcy and blame Bush for it.

I've had enough. How about the rest of you?

And Bush and a REpublican Congress did not pass the largest social program in 70 years with the Prescription Dope plan. That program, Medicare and social security are 45% of the entire damn budget. BOTH parties are bankrupting us.
Let us know when you wake up.

Media Matters BULLSHIT INCREDIBLE Bullshit.
case the BULLSHIT more MALODOROUS bathe these fantasies .Bwaney Frank BULLSHIT is Bwaney Frank BULLSHIT !!!!!

:lol: AWESOME!! :eek:

CAN'T EVERYTHING Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoid hack.

:lol: KEEP GOIN MAN, KEEP ON!!

Indulging in MISQUOTING MY QUOTE with: "CAN'T EVERYTHING Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoid hack" is not only unethical....it's LAME.

Exposes you as a DESPERATE Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoid POS.

But then......why would any one be surprised ?

So.....We have the Leftiest of the Left Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoid hacks DANTE come up with a rebuttal based on "EVIDENCE" manufactured by WHOM ?????

Answer: NONE OTHER THAN MEDIA MATTERS for America.......WHO THE FUCK ELSE COULD A DANTE TURN TO HIS "FACTS" ?!?!?

Naturally, all the exonerating Media Matters BULLSHIT HAPPENS AFTER THE FACT.....

And, guess what ? The Dem BULLSHITTERS caught on tape are the typically vocal CORRUPT DEM congressmen from the CORRUPT Black (Racist) Congressional Caucus: Meeks, Davis........and would any DEM SCAM be complete without .....the LYING CRUNT Maxine Waters ???????........

And...... oh Yes !!!!!...... Almost forgot the CONSUMMATE Congressional DEM SCAM ARTISTE & BULLSHITTER....the queer BWANEY FRANK !!!!!!

But, let's not just walk away from this DEM BULLSHIT that INUNDATED us for YEARS and YEARS blaming the Fannie and Freddie DISASTERS on...... DUBYA !!!!!

All the blame on Bush when Fannie and Freddie were the PIGGY BANK of the Dems...the Chairmen and CEO of BOTH these Corrupt institutions APPOINTED by the DEMS...

BTW.....Wasn't the almost COMICAL cartoon of Ultimate DECEIT: PELOSI......MAGNIFIQUE in her inimitable performance (complete with her usual disjointed hand gestures) blaming Bush and the Reps ???? The unmitigated and unadulterated pig !!!!

Some of the noticeable SCAMS of these Fannie & Freddie DEM APPOINTED Chairmen Raines and Davis : The biggest donations went to NUMERO UNO: The Senate Finance Committee Honcho Chris Dodd !!!! Numero DUO....who d'ya think ? ....... YEP... Barack Hussein OBAMA !!!! BTW, some obfuscating donations went to a few Republicans so's not to make the OBVIOUS ... too OBVIOUS !!!

And, incidentally......The Arrogant Obama Inner Circle even had the temerity to appoint Davis, the Chairman and CEO of Freddie as the TOP GUN on Obama's SELECTION COMMITTEE for the top appointments....And, not to be outdone....Franklin Raines, the CEO and Chairman of Fannie was the CHIEF ECONOMIC ADVISOR to Obama.....UNTIL.....until.....The SPOTLIGHT hit the BOTH of these SCOUNDRELS......and BOTH immediately EVAPORATED (albeit with HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of our taxpayers money) !!!!!

Talk about SCAMS........ALL THESE YEARS THE CORRUPT DEMS.....INCLUDING THE MOST PATHOLOGICAL LIAR OF THEM ALL, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA WERE and ARE BLAMING DUBYA FOR OUR ECONOMIC CRISIS DUE TO 'NON-REGULATION".....when it is ON TAPE how Bush's spokesmen and the Republicans were CONSTANTLY SQUELCHED BY THE CORRUPT DEMS !!!!

Dante's BULLSHIT POST can be summed up by ONE hyphenated word: COVER-UP.
So, in other words you can't refute the facts presented so you'll just post some drivel?

It was not necessary to even read the Media Matters BULLSHIT for TWO OBVIOUS REASONS:

(2) And, in this case the BULLSHIT is even more MALODOROUS because IT'S VERBIAGE "AFTER THE FACT", when one can fabricate all kinds of retractions, and bathe these fantasies with self-serving comments.

The more glaring performance of this is Bwaney Frank's SUBSEQUENT defence shrouded in denials and righteous AFTER THE FACT self-serving comments......BUT the TAPES are the TAPES !!!!

I couldn't get past "It was not necessary to even read".

Clearly, you don't find it necessary to read...The rightwing radio and Sarah Palin speeches will tell you all you need to think.

Barnie Frank first recommended abolishing Fm and FM about a year ago.

That ain't gonna work.

Bwaney Frank is COVERING HIS money-making arse AFTER THE FACT.

Your cheap phoney-baloney is TRANSPARENTLY BOGUS.

Which, of course, is no surprise cause it's coming from an Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid.

typing.gif

I couldn't get past "It was not necessary to even read".

Clearly, you don't find it necessary to read...The rightwing radio and Sarah Palin speeches will tell you all you need to think.

All your BULLSHIT can't overcome the INCRIMINATING TAPES where the FOUR CORRUPT Black (Racist) Congressional Caucus members , and Bwaney Frank are smacking down the Republicans and the Oversight Director (Bush spokesman), in a BELLIGERENT, OFFENSIVE MANNER for trying to regulate the upcoming Fannie & Freddie Disaster.

The FOUR CORRUPT Black (Racist) Congressional Caucus members CAUGHT ON TAPE were:

1. Rep Artur Davis (Dem) Alabama.
2. Rep Gregory Meeks (Dem) New York.
3. Rep Lacy CLAY (Dem) Missouri........
and, of course, no Corrupt Dem Scam is complete without that LYING CRUNT (4) Maxine Waters (Dem) California.

All your AFTER THE FACT" Media Matters" BULLSHIT.....is just TRANSPARENT BULLSHIT !!!

because......

IT'S ALL ON TAPE!!!!!

BBBBBBUUUUUUUSSSSSSTTTTTEEEEDDDD !!!!!!!

BULLSHIT INCRIMINATING TAPES CORRUPT Black (Racist) Bwaney Frank smacking down BELLIGERENT, OFFENSIVE MANNER CORRUPT Black (Racist) CAUGHT ON TAPE
Corrupt Dem Scam LYING CRUNT " Media Matters" BULLSHIT TRANSPARENT BULLSHIT !!!
IT'S ALL ON TAPE!!!!!

:lol: OH MAN. HEY, DUDE, YOU GO FAR ENOUGH MIGHT AS WELL HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY **** INSTEAD OF CRUNT. :lol: YOU ARE TERRIFFIC ENTERTAINMENT! :razz:

FOUR CORRUPT Black (Racist) Congressional Caucus members , and Bwaney Frank

Yep, with terms like "Black (racist)" and "Bwaney" there can be no doubt that you get your news from rightwing radio and WND.

The only question remaining is which radio show.

The FACT that the CORRUPT "Congressional Black Caucus" is RACIST is an INDISPUTABLE FACT. It's on the order of "Is the Pope Catholic ?'' A discussion on this matter is manifestly superfluous .....except to Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoids who'd simply deny REALITY.

As to the queer "Bwaney" Frank ? Give me some credit for some OBVIOUS creativity. It is so OBVIOUS that there may very well be others that came up with the same "lithpy" rendition mimicking Bwaney Frank's speech.

BTW, never heard of WND until today.......THANKS.

Last edited:
BULLSHIT INCRIMINATING TAPES CORRUPT Black (Racist) Bwaney Frank smacking down BELLIGERENT, OFFENSIVE MANNER CORRUPT Black (Racist) CAUGHT ON TAPE
Corrupt Dem Scam LYING CRUNT " Media Matters" BULLSHIT TRANSPARENT BULLSHIT !!!
IT'S ALL ON TAPE!!!!!

:lol: OH MAN. HEY, DUDE, YOU GO FAR ENOUGH MIGHT AS WELL HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY **** INSTEAD OF CRUNT. :lol: YOU ARE TERRIFFIC ENTERTAINMENT! :razz:

I could.

For once you're right......partially.

I could.....but Pelosi is so fucking lame, she isn't even a ****.

Pelosi is a CRUNT.

BTW, I know I'm "TERRIFFICALLY" entertaining.....it's fun to watch you laugh thru your tears.

Last edited:
The FACT that the CORRUPT "Congressional Black Caucus" is RACIST is an INDISPUTABLE FACT.
And conservatives whine because blacks vote Democrat. is it really any wonder why?

As to the queer "Bwaney" Frank ? Give me some credit for some OBVIOUS creativity.

You get no credit for rehashing the ramblings of rightwing radio.

The posts I made on this thread were based on the TAPES presented on this thread which I saw on NATIONAL TV... throughout the years.

The statements I made on this thread were made by me throughout the years.....REPEATEDLY SO.......even in my prior posts.......quite a few times when the MENDACIOUS LIEBERRHOIDS were slamming Bush.....when, to my knowledge, TV and the other pundits IGNORED the FACTS presented on these tapes.

My righteous posts were largely IGNORED even by the anti-LIEBERRHOIDS prior and after the PATHOLOGICAL LIAR got elected......largely because I didn't have access to the TAPES on this thread.

Admittedly, the LIEberrhoids were VERY effective in simply DROWNING ME OUT with their BULLSHIT obfuscated with DISTORTIONS and OUITRIGHT LIES......just as you and the other stooge GT are attempting to do so now.

.......but......this time I have the INCRIMINATING TAPES !!!!

I was under the impression that my posts lacked the necessary punch because time obfuscated the TRUTH....and without the TAPES on this thread it was a reasonable assumption.

Also, I seldom if ever listen to the radio shows.....example: I only heard Rush ONCE.....and that was partially. Not because Rush wasn't entertaining, or truthful....but because his thoughts were almost IDENTICAL to mine.

IOW, it was almost like....why listen to myself talk ?

Lack of time was also a factor.

I watch a lot of TV.....and came to the OBVIOUS CONCLUSIONS.....my OWN conclusions based on incontrovertible logic.

Advice to the pair of you Obamarrhoidal LIEbtards, you and that other Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooge: YOU ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED.......pack it in !!!!!

Actually, you are also boring.

I may just ignore you.....depends on how much time I have to spend on a coupla of unimaginative Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoids DESPERATELY trying to OBFUSCATE their TRANSPARENT COVER-UP.

Last edited:
Oh, another thing....w/r/t your comment:

"And conservatives whine because blacks vote Democrat. is it really any wonder why? "

That deserves an OBVIOUS ANSWER:

The CORRUPT Congressional Black (Racist) Caucus simply reflects the old saying that goes something like this: "Power corrupts....and, ABSOLUTE POWER corrupts ABSOLUTELY."

I hate to belabour the usage of the word "OBVIOUS" but you Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoids are so fucking ARROGANT that you do try......and most often succeed in bamboozling the American Public with your well orchestrated, but NOW DIMINISHED IN POWER 24/7 Lib-controlled National Media.......DIMINISHED because the Pathological Liar, and you Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoids basically EXPOSED YOURSELVES....with YOUR OWN IDIOTIC AGENDA.

Back to the initial comment:

Blacks vote DEM because Republicans are LESS PRONE to be as CORRUPT as DEMS ...... could also be that Republicans are LESS ORGANIZED AS FAR AS CORRUPTION GOES.

The FACT remains that the DEMOCRATS recognized the negroids as a POWERFUL POLITICAL FORCE.....and simply gave them....and their leaders, The CORRUPT Congressional Black (Racist) Caucus almost WHATEVER their hearts desired....a "Carte Blanche".

So, NOW, the negroids who constitute ~13% of the population of America.....and thereby with a MONOLITHIC VOTE of ~13 % of the TOTAL American vote......are THE MAIN REASON the Democratic Party exists !!!!

The CORRUPT Dem Party knows this.

The CORRUPT Congressional Black (Racist) Caucus knows this.

The negroid voters know this.

And so, the CORRUPT Congressional Black (Racist) Caucus is taking advantage of it.

NOW DO YOU HAVE THE "OBVIOUS" ANSWER ????

Last edited:
Barney Frank has been...

yawn.

---http://mediamatters.org/research/200901080022
refute one fact:::::::: :lol::lol:

Additionally, as Media Matters for America has documented, Frank has supported efforts to strengthen oversight of Fannie and Freddie, including:

• In 2005, Frank, then the ranking Democrat on the House Financial Services Committee, worked with committee chairman Rep. Michael Oxley (R-OH) on the Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2005, which would have established the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) to replace the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight (OFHEO) as overseer of the activities of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. After voting for the bill in committee, Frank voted against final passage of the bill on the House floor, stating that he was doing so because an amendment to the bill on the House floor imposed restrictions on the kinds of nonprofit organizations that could receive funding under the bill.

• In early 2007, as chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, Frank sponsored H.R. 1427, a bill to create the FHFA, granting that agency "general supervisory and regulatory authority over" Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and directing it to reform the companies' business practices and regulate their exposure to credit and market risk. Among other things, Frank's legislation, titled the "Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2007," directed the FHFA director to "ensure" that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac "operate[] in a safe and sound manner, including maintenance of adequate capital and internal controls" and to establish standards for "management of credit and counterparty risk" and "management of market risk." The FHFA was eventually created after Congress incorporated provisions that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said were "similar" to those of H.R. 1427 into the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008, which the president signed into law on July 30, 2008.
Indeed, in his profile, Toobin wrote:
In 2005, while the Democrats were still in the minority, Frank contributed to a bipartisan effort to put his objectives -- tighter regulation of Fannie and Freddie and new funds for rental housing -- into law. At the time, Fannie and Freddie were regulated by a small agency within the Department of Housing and Urban Development; the bill proposed to create an independent agency to monitor their operations. Frank and Michael Oxley, who was then chairman of the Financial Services Committee, achieved broad bipartisan support for the bill in the committee, and it passed the House. But the Senate never voted on the measure, in part because President Bush was likely to veto it. "If it had passed, that would have been one of the ways we could have reined in the bowling ball going downhill called housing," Oxley told me. "Barney, to some extent, is misunderstood -- with this image of him as a fierce partisan. He is an institutionalist. He believes in the House and in the process. He eschews the grandstanding style that so many members use and prefers to work behind the scenes and get something done."
Limbaugh falsely asserted "Banking Queen" Barney Frank "created" subprime mortgage crisis | Media Matters for America
:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back