Barney Frank Calls Scalia a "Homophobe"

I say this is a fabricated smoke screen from Barney to divert attention away from his latest fuck ups........

Who would he want to divert? The people of Massachusetts keep re-electing a guy who killed a woman! In any other state, that would disqualify him from public office for eternity. What could Barney Frank possibly do that would anger people like that?

Take kick backs from Freddie and Fannie??? We should hope anyway.
By the Way Cecile Thanks for the laugh Your Response to edit was the best laugh I've had in weeks.

Edit the fact that you think Barney Frank is smart has lowered my opinion of you by a good bit. If you look up sleazy unscroupulous politician he is there on the left hand side of the page.

By the Way Cecile Thanks for the laugh Your Response to edit was the best laugh I've had in weeks.

Edit the fact that you think Barney Frank is smart has lowered my opinion of you by a good bit. If you look up sleazy unscroupulous politician he is there on the left hand side of the page.

Na she wasn't saying Frank is smart, she was saying everybody in Frank's state is even dumber than Frank. Though that's pretty funny since Mass. is among the top states in most studies that have attempted to measure average intelligence by state.

If Barny Frank were running for office here in Maine, I'd vote for him.

He's one smart cookie, folks.

Gay he may be, but frankly, my dears, I don't give a damn.
You would vote for one of the people who helped destroy the economy, and you think he is smart?

What exactly is the criteria you are using here.
he has a (D) after his name

I voted for TWO REPUBLICAN SENATORS here in Maine.

Why?

Because they too are smart cookies who can represent this state well.

CAre to retract that statement, now?

Of course you won't.

That would require that you had a set.

You would vote for one of the people who helped destroy the economy, and you think he is smart?

What exactly is the criteria you are using here.
he has a (D) after his name

I voted for TWO REPUBLICAN SENATORS here in Maine.

Why?

Because they too are smart cookies who can represent this state well.

CAre to retract that statement, now?

Of course you won't.

That would require that you had a set.
LOL
our 2 senators might as well have a (D)
and i'm not surprised you voted for them
i wont be ever again

Na she wasn't saying Frank is smart, she was saying everybody in Frank's state is even dumber than Frank. Though that's pretty funny since Mass. is among the top states in most studies that have attempted to measure average intelligence by state.

Studies by whom? Measured how? I'd say the most conclusive study of the intelligence of people in Massachusetts would be looking at who and what they vote for. Two words for you: Ted Kennedy. Case closed.

I am all for removing the pot smokers out of prison and putting in the homos..If a homo smokes pot...i would still put his ass in Jail, hell they may actually like it. Alternative lifestyle my ass..Homos are disgusting human beings that need to be eradicated. Nuff said.

I am all for removing the pot smokers out of prison
People don't go to prison for smoking pot. They get what amounts to a ticket. They go to the local county jail for possessing with intent to distribute, but that's usually probated. If they catch you with haybales of it though, that's probably prison time.

People don't go to prison for smoking pot. They get what amounts to a ticket. They go to the local county jail for possessing with intent to distribute, but that's usually probated. If they catch you with haybales of it though, that's probably prison time.
Depends on your state and your color.

please list the state and the inmates that are in prison just for smoking pot

Ridiculous.
Sadly, no.

Different states have different penalties:

State By State Laws - NORML

Different skin colors are incarcerated at different rates:

Racial Differences in Drug Arrests - NORML

If the shoe fits...than the Justice is a homophobic nitwit.

Let's see...conservative Catholic, Italian-American with a chip on his ugly assed overweight shoulders,

WASHINGTON (AP) - Massachusetts Rep. Barney Frank called Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia a "homophobe" in a recent interview with the gay news Web site 365gay.com.

The Democratic lawmaker, who is gay, was discussing gay marriage and his expectation that the high court would some day be called upon to decide whether the Constitution allows the federal government to deny recognition to same-sex marriages.

"I wouldn't want it to go to the United States Supreme Court now because that homophobe Antonin Scalia has too many votes on this current court," said Frank. The video of the interview is available online.

Frank's office did not respond to a request Monday to expand on his remark. Scalia also had no comment.

Scalia dissented from the court's ruling in 2003 that struck down state laws banning consensual sodomy. He has complained about judges, rather than elected officials, deciding questions of morality about which the Constitution is silent.

Controversial topics like gay rights and abortion should not be in the hands of judges, he has said, calling on people to persuade their legislatures or amend the Constitution.

My Way News - Rep. Frank calls Scalia a 'homophobe' in interview
-----

Barney Frank - What a fine example of respect and class.

Ridiculous.
Sadly, no.

OH...and you were so close.

That link talks about arrests.

Not prison.

Thanks for playing though.
People that don't get arrested don't go to prison, dimwit. So yes, a higher arrest rate, no matter how little the difference, will mean a higher incarceration rate. Especially in states that have stiffer penalties.

I thank God every day that my kids are white, middle class dillholes and not black, lower class dillholes that can't afford attorneys.

Last edited:
Sadly, no.

Not prison.

People that don't get arrested don't go to prison, dimwit. So yes, a higher arrest rate, no matter how little the difference, will mean a higher incarceration rate. Especially in states that have stiffer penalties.

I thank God every day that my kids are white, middle class dillholes and not black, lower class dillholes that can't afford attorneys.
wow, nice way to talk about your own kids :eek:

Sadly, no.

Not prison.

why bother?

Forum List

Back