barney frank....america's ceo.....

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
how do we pass a law get performance based pay for congress.....

www.washingtonexaminer.com >> Politics

snip.........in a little-noticed move, the House Financial Services Committee, led by chairman Barney Frank, has approved a measure that would, in some key ways, go beyond the most draconian features of the original AIG bill. The new legislation, the "Pay for Performance Act of 2009," would impose government controls on the pay of all employees -- not just top executives -- of companies that have received a capital investment from the U.S. government. It would, like the tax measure, be retroactive, changing the terms of compensation agreements already in place. And it would give Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner extraordinary power to determine the pay of thousands of employees of American companies.

The purpose of the legislation is to "prohibit unreasonable and excessive compensation and compensation not based on performance standards," according to the bill's language. That includes regular pay, bonuses -- everything -- paid to employees of companies in whom the government has a capital stake, including those that have received funds through the Troubled Assets Relief Program, or TARP, as well as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

wage controls check. full blown fascism well under way.

if it was good enough for FDR must be good enough for us ?

i mean FDR made the depression last over a decade - could he have been wrong ?

government produced history books say he was a great president - our government wouldn't lie to us would it ?

i am sorry but this country is fucked.

Last edited:
All I know is that Barnie Frank is 100% right on whenever I hear him speak on Thom Hartmann's show.

I trust him before I trust a CEO or Banker.

All I know is that Barnie Frank is 100% right on whenever I hear him speak on Thom Hartmann's show.

I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn real cheap,intrested!!!

Is a CEO from AIG, GM or Lehman brothers selling it? Because if they are selling it, I don't even believe that the bridge exists.

If the government is selling it, I'll take it, because the government never makes a profit.

I learned from the GOP the last 8 years that in a truly free market you socialize the losses and privatize the profits.

I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn real cheap,intrested!!!

Is a CEO from AIG, GM or Lehman brothers selling it? Because if they are selling it, I don't even believe that the bridge exists.

If the government is selling it, I'll take it, because the government never makes a profit.

I learned from the GOP the last 8 years that in a truly free market you socialize the losses and privatize the profits.

yep they just keep taxing the workers to cover their losses......

Forum List

Back