Barefoot Contessa vs. Giada De Laurentiis

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
If cleavage shots and a plastered on smile are your criteria then Giada wins hands down. If it's good food you're after, Barefoot Contessa wins by a country mile.

I make room for both. :D

Big-headed Giada wins in looks and good food. I've tried several of her recipes and they are tasty. BC? Recipes are good but . . . yeah.

Both far outshine Paula "can I get another butter stick to nibble on" Deen.

If cleavage shots and a plastered on smile are your criteria then Giada wins hands down. If it's good food you're after, Barefoot Contessa wins by a country mile.

I make room for both. :D

So dump over the oil dumb and let them hash it out.... :lol:

The Contessa is a fabulous cook and makes the food look great with beautiful table settings.

Giada looks stupid with all those big teeth and I hate her meal choices. I don't watch either very often but there is a reason why the Contessa is so chubby, she must eat her own cooking.

The Contessa is a fabulous cook and makes the food look great with beautiful table settings.

Giada looks stupid with all those big teeth and I hate her meal choices. I don't watch either very often but there is a reason why the Contessa is so chubby, she must eat her own cooking.

I agree with you Sarah :)
Giada may be pretty, but she seems to act all 'delicate' and 'frilly' when she's cooking, if one can look and act like that when preparing a meal *haha*
But with Contessa, she gets right in there, like she means business....her meals look good too.
But somebody mentioned Paula Deen. Her stuff looks fab too!

• Banned
As long as we all agree that everything Rachel Rae makes belongs in her own gimmicky garbage bowl. :thup:

Forum List

Back