Barefoot Bandit Caught In The Bahamas

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
NASSAU, Bahamas

NASSAU, Bahamas -- Police in the Bahamas say they have caught the teenage U.S. fugitive known as the "Barefoot Bandit."

A police official says 19-year-old Colton Harris-Moore was arrested Sunday morning on the northern island of Eleuthera. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to speak publicly about the case.

The official said police expect to fly Harris-Moore within hours from Eleuthera to Nassau, the capital of the island chain off the Florida coast.

Island police have been searching for the wily fugitive since he allegedly crash-landed a stolen plane on nearby Great Abaco Island a week ago.

He has been on the run from American law enforcement since escaping from a Washington state halfway house in 2008.

FOXNews.com - Police official says US teen fugitive known as 'Barefoot Bandit' caught in the Bahamas

What an adventure he had...:)

I'm interpreting this Fracas as an example of why parents should not give their kids hypenated last names.

The kid has a massive set of balls...gotta respect that

The kid has a massive set of balls...gotta respect that

Yep, gotta respect a criminal. :cuckoo:

You're a fucking dipshit.

ConHog is right. He managed to evade the cops for two years. It's rather embarassing that law enforcement was duped by a teenager for that long. The kid is smart and would make for an ideal military recruit. The possiblities!
No. Only idiots go in the military.He is far too smart for that movie.
He's my new hero.
NOW.
I wonder what " crime" he committed ?

ConHog is right. He managed to evade the cops for two years. It's rather embarassing that law enforcement was duped by a teenager for that long. The kid is smart and would make for an ideal military recruit. The possiblities!
He's my new hero.
NOW.

Wow, aren't you an idiot.

He's my new hero.
NOW.

Multiple thefts of property. Use of stolen credit cards, Stealing planes, cars/trucks, boats.

Kid's biggest mistake was going cross country. If he stayed in the NW it would have remained a local thing, even with the FBI involved. Once he went to the east coast and international everyone and thier mother was gunning for him.

Forum List

Back