Barcelona attack

No one tried to excuse it away. Just in your little head.
before i make a statement i will wait for the facts.

but it certainly looks like the barcelona driver may have been panicked into losing control of his car.

Not funny. At all. These tragedies are nothing to make light of, neither Charlottesville or Barcelona.

We ain't making light of a tragedy. On the contrary we're mocking those like JimBowie1958 who tried to excuse away the car assault in Charlottesville. THEY would be the ones making light of a tragedy, since apparently getting James Fields off the hook trumps Heather Heyer's life.

Beautiful country. Went all over. As I was watching the busy spectacular treelined streets in Barcelona packed with lively people shopping or hanging out in a cafe, I kept asking myself, "this place is like a ticking time bomb, why have terrorists not struck here?" And as we can see it just happened, less than a week after I got back.

Islam is a cancer to modern civilization.

What's this got to do with "Islam"? You know something the police don't?

You were in Spain and you don't know about Catalonian separatists or what?

More information------the largest jewish community in spain is in Barcelona------just
sayin'. Historically----that community dates back to Roman times------ie pre-Christian
and --of course---pre-muslim -----just sayin' I am not suggesting that joooos done it---
but YA NEVAH KNOW
LOL Spain now offers legal residency to any Jew who can prove they are a Sephardic descendant, which from what I understand is a formality.

I did Spanish in Junior High-------would that be enough? uhm-------Hola----donde esta el
Bano?

Beautiful country. Went all over. As I was watching the busy spectacular treelined streets in Barcelona packed with lively people shopping or hanging out in a cafe, I kept asking myself, "this place is like a ticking time bomb, why have terrorists not struck here?" And as we can see it just happened, less than a week after I got back.

Everytime Islamic animals strike, you come out and day shit like this, only to be proven wrong. ISIS is already celebrating.

So you don't know about it.
You've never even been to Spain have you?

Hey Sprinkles, I provided a link for background to my speculation. You provided squatso.

Last edited:

Everytime Islamic animals strike, you come out and day shit like this, only to be proven wrong. ISIS is already celebrating.

How is Iran taking it? Hamas? ----more just chatting----have basques ever engaged
in RUN OVER TERRORISM?

More information------the largest jewish community in spain is in Barcelona------just
sayin'. Historically----that community dates back to Roman times------ie pre-Christian
and --of course---pre-muslim -----just sayin' I am not suggesting that joooos done it---
but YA NEVAH KNOW

Or maybe another Nazi who couldn't get access to a Dodge Challenger?

So you don't know about it.
You've never even been to Spain have you?

delighted you are here, pogo dear-----what sort of things do basques do?

How is Iran taking it? Hamas? ----more just chatting----have basques ever engaged
in RUN OVER TERRORISM?

Not Basques, Catalans. Different region. Basques are in the Pyrenees.

There are always multiple separatist movements and actions going on especially in Europe. "Many sides".

Not long ago there was another terrorist attack in Turkey --- zippos like the OP jumped in there too whining about "Islam", ignorant of the existence of the PKK. Another example of the bottomless well of ignorance that is USMB.

but it certainly looks like the barcelona driver may have been panicked into losing control of his car.

Not funny. At all. These tragedies are nothing to make light of, neither Charlottesville or Barcelona.
no, this is not the day for usmb scumbags to lecture about what is appropriate or not. no, no.
Have you seen me joking around about this?

Please. Grow up.

but YA NEVAH KNOW
LOL Spain now offers legal residency to any Jew who can prove they are a Sephardic descendant, which from what I understand is a formality.

I did Spanish in Junior High-------would that be enough? uhm-------Hola----donde esta el
Bano?
I visited and toured all the ancient Jewish quarters, or what's left of them. In Barcelona's case there wasn't much left, but in Seville and Córdoba there was much more. I enjoyed Girona the most, they had a Jewish museum and got to see Maimonedes' home.

in RUN OVER TERRORISM?

oh------I kinda thought all separatists are Basques-----I have never been to Spain----but
I did do Spanish in junior high. uno dos tres quarto cinco ----etc

From MSN, Heard multiple places there may be a hostage situation

Soon after the crash, Spain's El Periodico newspaper reported that two armed men were holed up in a bar in Barcelona's city center, and reported gunfire in the area, although it did not cite the source of the information. It was not immediately clear whether the incidents were connected.

After the van crash, emergency services said people should not go to the area around Barcelona's Placa Catalunya, one of the city's main squares at the top of the famous Las Ramblas avenue, and requested the closure of nearby train and metro stations. El Pais newspaper said the driver of the vehicle had fled on foot after mowing down dozens of people. Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said he was in contact with authorities, and the priority was to attend to the injured.

in RUN OVER TERRORISM?

oh------I kinda thought all separatists are Basques-----I have never been to Spain----but

Nor have I been there, nor have I ever studied Spanish :dunno:

Catalan is pretty closely related but Basque is an entirely different language unrelated to anything. Which is fascinating because it indicates it's ancient, predating the whole Indo-European family.

Soon after the crash, Spain's El Periodico newspaper reported that two armed men were holed up in a bar in Barcelona's city center, and reported gunfire in the area, although it did not cite the source of the information. It was not immediately clear whether the incidents were connected.

After the van crash, emergency services said people should not go to the area around Barcelona's Placa Catalunya, one of the city's main squares at the top of the famous Las Ramblas avenue, and requested the closure of nearby train and metro stations. El Pais newspaper said the driver of the vehicle had fled on foot after mowing down dozens of people. Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said he was in contact with authorities, and the priority was to attend to the injured.

a Turkish restaurant ----no less

no, this is not the day for usmb scumbags to lecture about what is appropriate or not. no, no.
Have you seen me joking around about this?

Please. Grow up.

I took it from the start as a terror attack.
Trying to push meself off that stand.
A rational made one to start.
I did not make fun of the players.
I propose theories, for all sides.
I understand Spain was part of the
Islamic lands. Long, Long Ago!
They want it back, I see still.
If the attack is connected to Isis terror, let us say.

Last edited:

in RUN OVER TERRORISM?

Catalan is pretty closely related but Basque is an entirely different language unrelated to anything. Which is fascinating because it indicates it's ancient, predating the whole Indo-European family.

there is a very old "Spanish/portugese" synagogue in Manhattan NY something like
from the seventeenth century------I have been there-----does that qualify me for citizenship?

a Turkish restaurant ----no less
A Spanish news chanel has claimed the attackers are of North African origin.

This is so eery because we saw an amazing Andalusian style flamenco show in that exact area and dined there several times.

in RUN OVER TERRORISM?

there is a very old "Spanish/portugese" synagogue in Manhattan NY something like
from the seventeenth century------I have been there-----does that qualify me for citizenship?

Actually I know Portuguese (and French) far better than I know Spanish. That helps me navigate Spanish.

I'm not sure there are buildings in Manhattan from the 17th century though. Might wanna check that.

I believe in Galícia (northwestern Spain) they speak a Spanish that's closer to Portuguese. Again it's that mountain thing historically dividing people into different languages and cultures.

Last edited:

in RUN OVER TERRORISM?

There are always multiple separatist movements and actions going on especially in Europe. "Many sides".

Not long ago there was another terrorist attack in Turkey --- zippos like the OP jumped in there too whining about "Islam", ignorant of the existence of the PKK. Another example of the bottomless well of ignorance that is USMB.

pogo dear------da kurds is muslims too

Forum List

Back