Barcelona attack

Probably Islamic.

Spain has more internal separatist group than the US does. But we will see.

Catalonia is to Spain sort of what Québec is to Canada. Or what Québec was at one time...

>> The separatist movement in Catalonia’s parliament has escalated its battle with Madrid after it defied Spain’s constitutional court by debating a controversial pro-independence roadmap, and the region’s president announced a confidence vote to consolidate the move towards sovereignty.

The angry, last-minute debate – in which the pro-independence Together for Yes coalition and the smaller, far-left Popular Unity Candidacy secured approval for the unilateral disconnection plan by 72 votes to 11 – represents another open challenge to the Spanish judiciary and to Spain’s acting prime minister, Mariano Rajoy.

It also provoked a furious reaction in the Catalan parliament from Ciudadanos and Popular party MPs who left the chamber rather than take part in a vote they described as “illegal” and flagrantly undemocratic. One Ciudadanos MP accused the separatist faction of “wanting to take us not only out of Spain and the EU, but out of the 21st century and modern democracy”. << --- Separatist Movement in Catalonia Steps Up Battle with Madrid (from last summer)

Likely another Muslim wanting to destroy the west.

^^ Likely another poster who hears of an attack in Turkey and doesn't know enough to consider "PKK".

Ah, life in the world of Binary Fife must be so simple.

Last edited:
Beautiful country. Went all over. As I was watching the busy spectacular treelined streets in Barcelona packed with lively people shopping or hanging out in a cafe, I kept asking myself, "this place is like a ticking time bomb, why have terrorists not struck here?" And as we can see it just happened, less than a week after I got back.

Islam is a cancer to modern civilization.

before i make a statement i will wait for the facts.

but it certainly looks like the barcelona driver may have been panicked into losing control of his car.

Not funny. At all. These tragedies are nothing to make light of, neither Charlottesville or Barcelona.

We ain't making light of a tragedy. On the contrary we're mocking those like JimBowie1958 who tried to excuse away the car assault in Charlottesville. THEY would be the ones making light of a tragedy, since apparently getting James Fields off the hook trumps Heather Heyer's life.

Well? Another way the driver could explain this activity today
His daily calendar got hacked.

The Bull head fell off the Van. As I was giving Spain a celebration extra here.
The Running on the Whitey VanBull.

Will this work DOPers?

btw. These people practice with a few bulls running down their streets.

FFS! WHEE!

sit tight folks-------not enough information has been released----but the cops seem to know

before i make a statement i will wait for the facts.

but it certainly looks like the barcelona driver may have been panicked into losing control of his car.

Not funny. At all. These tragedies are nothing to make light of, neither Charlottesville or Barcelona.
no, this is not the day for usmb scumbags to lecture about what is appropriate or not. no, no.

TERROR IN SPAIN
Barcelona terror attack – ‘Two killed and many injured’ after truck ploughs into pedestrians along Barcelona’s iconic Las Ramblas tourist hotspot before ‘two armed men take hostages in nearby restaurant’
Barcelona van crash 'sees several people injured along iconic Ramblas shopping centre'
Look at you shitting your pants over a terrorist car attack in Spain after cheering one here a few days ago.

No more calls please. We have today's winner of the Internet!

Beautiful country. Went all over. As I was watching the busy spectacular treelined streets in Barcelona packed with lively people shopping or hanging out in a cafe, I kept asking myself, "this place is like a ticking time bomb, why have terrorists not struck here?" And as we can see it just happened, less than a week after I got back.

What's this got to do with "Islam"? You know something the police don't?

You were in Spain and you don't know about Catalonian separatists or what?

Police in Spain call Barcelona van incident a terror attack
BARCLEONA, Spain (AP) -- Police in Spain call Barcelona van incident a terror attack; local media report up to 13 dead.

A white van jumped the sidewalk Thursday in Barcelona's historic Las Ramblas district, injuring several people as it plowed into a summer crowd of tourists and residents, police said. The El Pais newspaper said police were treating the crash as a terror attack.

Police in Spain call Barcelona van incident a terror attack

btw. Still reported as one dead.??

Last edited:

More information------the largest jewish community in spain is in Barcelona------just
sayin'. Historically----that community dates back to Roman times------ie pre-Christian
and --of course---pre-muslim -----just sayin' I am not suggesting that joooos done it---
but YA NEVAH KNOW

>> Thousands of Catalan separatists gathered in Barcelona on Sunday to protest against a series of legal challenges made by Spain’s government against pro-independence Catalan politicians.
... Polls consistently show that Catalonia’s 7.5 million residents are equally divided on breaking century-old ties with the rest of Spain. Catalonia’s current regional president, Carles Puigdemont, plans to call another referendum on independence by September. << --- Thousands of Catalan Separatists Protest

"September" would mean this referendum should come up next month.

No response from the OP. Apparently he doesn't know what "Catalonia" means. And yet he sees into the religious practices of some terrorist thousands of miles over an ocean.

What a world.

Police are treating as a terrorist attack. It is horrific. Praying for all.
Warning very graphic
Twitter
Shows all those that were hit.

More information------the largest jewish community in spain is in Barcelona------just
sayin'. Historically----that community dates back to Roman times------ie pre-Christian
and --of course---pre-muslim -----just sayin' I am not suggesting that joooos done it---
but YA NEVAH KNOW
LOL Spain now offers legal residency to any Jew who can prove they are of Sephardic descendant, which from what I understand is a formality.

Last edited:

Everytime Islamic animals strike, you come out and day shit like this, only to be proven wrong. ISIS is already celebrating.

Forum List

Back