Barbour says GOP needs 'proctology exam'

RosieS

Partisan Courtesan
Sep 15, 2012
Southwest FL
(CNN) —While Republicans continue to soul search after their party's loss in the presidential election, former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour injected a new term Wednesday to describe the GOP's introspection.

"The ground game is really important, and we have to be, I mean we've got to give our political organizational activity a very serious..." he said, taking a pause and looking for the right word. "Proctology exam. We need to look everywhere."

more....Barbour says GOP needs 'proctology exam' | Politics - WPTZ Home

LOL! The GOP and its supporters will have to pop their heads out of the way, first. It is good advice, however.

Regards from Rosie

What the GOP needs is an ANALECTOMY.

There are far too many assholes in that party

Yep. A message of hate and denigration of women, minorities, and young people is definately a formula for losing elections.

The surprise of this loss, especially considering the billions donated and spent, created so severe a case of GOP butthurt that Barbour is calling in the pro.

Like you, I don't expect a cure. When your party does the same thing over and over and expects a different outcome; your party needs a shrink, not a butt doc. :D

Regards from Rosie

Republicans have tended to be theorists rather than pragmatists, and have paid the price.

(CNN) —While Republicans continue to soul search after their party's loss in the presidential election, former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour injected a new term Wednesday to describe the GOP's introspection.

"The ground game is really important, and we have to be, I mean we've got to give our political organizational activity a very serious..." he said, taking a pause and looking for the right word. "Proctology exam. We need to look everywhere."

LOL! The GOP and its supporters will have to pop their heads out of the way, first. It is good advice, however.

Regards from Rosie

I think white republicans should stop with marrying da baby daddy and get on some welfare. why work when you can get free stuff.

That stupid hick from MS has thought about amnesty support as some winner for the GOP, he needs to stick with fucking his pigs back down in MS.

The GOP lost the POTUS race because Romney chose Ryan over Rubio so it pissed off the hispanic vote in places like Florida and it fired up the kook liberals that believe Ryan was going to take everything away from them in the Federal budget.

Ryan was portrayed as the one pushing Grandma over the cliff, so many old shits believed the lies while Obamination was actually the one stealing money from Medicare to pay for Obamacare.

If Romney picked Rubio, Obamination would have lost.

Regards from Rosie

I think white republicans should stop with marrying da baby daddy and get on some welfare. why work when you can get free stuff.

One would think that "assholes" is the one thing you could stay on topic, but nooooooo.

Regards from Rosie

That stupid hick from MS has thought about amnesty support as some winner for the GOP, he needs to stick with fucking his pigs back down in MS.

The GOP lost the POTUS race because Romney chose Ryan over Rubio so it pissed off the hispanic vote in places like Florida and it fired up the kook liberals that believe Ryan was going to take everything away from them in the Federal budget.

Ryan was portrayed as the one pushing Grandma over the cliff, so many old shits believed the lies while Obamination was actually the one stealing money from Medicare to pay for Obamacare.

If Romney picked Rubio, Obamination would have lost.

If you say so. <backing away slowly>

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back