Barbie doll for men - got mine ordered!

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
But it's got so many accessories I don't know which ones to get! Help me out here!

ar-15-barbie-doll-for-guys-so-many-accessories-so-little-28624456.png

I heard they were coming out later on with a cool looking Barbie for men vehicle! Can't wait!

2a30695bc6a3b50244f21c2fdf8ff3de.jpg

But it's got so many accessories I don't know which ones to get! Help me out here!

ar-15-barbie-doll-for-guys-so-many-accessories-so-little-28624456.png

I heard they were coming out later on with a cool looking Barbie for men vehicle! Can't wait!

2a30695bc6a3b50244f21c2fdf8ff3de.jpg

You can have that... Just give me my shotgun:

wm_12243845.jpg

And my shells:

slugs-front.jpg

And this:

010217-Barn-Finds-Willys-CJ-5-3.jpg

And let me be a man...

His name used to be Joe.

Yes and he was a G.I. and a real man until he met Barbie... She had him move from Brady, Texas to the Castro District of San Francisco...

She then told him she disliked his name Joe and wanted him to use his first name Kenneth aka Ken...

After looking like this:

19a87414710c99468001dd0ee334a424.png

He now look like this:

male-and-female-barbie-doll-meet-in-real-life-01.jpg

So now you know California turn men gay!
Have you heard of the divorced Barbie? She comes with all of Ken's stuff.

Ken decided to listen to a country music record backwards and got everything back including the bitch... ( The dog was a male )

Human life will end if you guys fall for the dolls. A real woman is better. And there's nothing like being needed. Nothing.

Human life will end if you guys fall for the dolls. A real woman is better. And there's nothing like being needed. Nothing.
I don't even like condoms.
What the hell do I want a rubber girl for?

Besides, all those dolls have the crazy eyes. :eek:
The hot ones always do.

When you turn on the TV and experience everyday living in a general sense, it tells men much different.

When you turn on the TV and experience everyday living in a general sense, it tells men much different.
Biology hasn't changed. The human female still wants a capable, Alpha Male who can promise her successful offspring. Whatever the environmental situation.

Yeah them dolls is sick. Wouldn't it be hilarious if the progressive loons came up with a way to press rape charges on men who do the dolls "against their will"?

Forum List

Back