Barbers

Good move?

• Not a big change

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DEFINITELY not a pretty boy any more – well done!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Pretty boy changed forever to a real ugly bulldog – but still a good thing!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Too drastic

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Not at all - months, maybe, but not years. People do think I look a heck of a lot older now. Lot of other changes over the past year too. Feel free to vote - my girl certainly would!

Not at all - months, maybe, but not years. People do think I look a heck of a lot older now. Lot of other changes over the past year too. Feel free to vote - my girl certainly would!

In which case you're about 10. What're you doing on here?

No, there isn't! I'm kinda worried now! LOL. I do get served in bars though.

Hehe - please vote, someone! My girl wants to know what others think!

You look like the oldest brother in that show "Step By Step" from the 90's.

Well, let's be clear then. The first picture was in the back yard in August 2007. The second was at my sister's engagement party a few days ago. A difference of 16 months!

Question to Tekken, can't you be a Christian with semi-long hair too?

Depends on your point of view.

I go to a traditional type church, and just felt that a very short haircut was right for me. I'd discussed it with my pastor.

Well, let's be clear then. The first picture was in the back yard in August 2007. The second was at my sister's engagement party a few days ago. A difference of 16 months!

Shut the fuck up.

Those pictures were a guy named "Brandon Call". He was an actor that played the part of the oldest brother on the show Step By Step, from the 90's.

I don't know why you posted them acting like they're you, but it's pretty fucking pathetic. I can't imagine why you would do it. I figured you out, and you took the pics off so no one could match them up.

Here's Brandon when he was a kid, which looks JUST like the kid in the picture you posted that you claimed was you 16 months ago:

bcall31.jpg

And here he is when he's older, which is a spitting image of the other picture of the "older you":

9162781_tml.jpg

Same combed back hair, SAME FUCKING FACE.

It's too bad you took down the pics now, so they can't be viewed together. Perhaps you'd be willing to re-post them?

Question to Tekken, can't you be a Christian with semi-long hair too?

Depends on your point of view.

I go to a traditional type church, and just felt that a very short haircut was right for me. I'd discussed it with my pastor.

Oh ppphht... I'm a Christian and I have hair down to the small of my back. I am planning on getting some of it cut off because it's WAY too big of a pain in the ass to wash, comb and care for, AND it rats up like a goat chewed it if it isn't properly contained while riding the Harley. But even when I get some cut off, it's still going to be long. I can't see for any reason why long or short hair would have anything to do with me being a Christian. But also just to mention, every picture I've ever seen of Jesus, he had long hair and a beard. Hell he could be a biker too.

But I'll reserve comment on the OP, seems Paulie has done some detective work and exposed a rat... :lol:

Last edited:
The dude is all over the internet on message boards passively stirring up heated debates about liberal and conservative, I tracked the photobucket account down and found him with different names starting threads about liberal vs. conservative to stir up shit, and then posting pics asking people what they think of him, trying to come off as some laid back, non-confrontational kid who's "finding his identity". I think one of the sites had a different before/after picture of someone else, but it wouldn't show the picture to me unless I joined, which I didn't feel like doing.

I'm not sure what his purpose is for doing that shit, but there's a lot of it from him.

Maybe he's just got zero people in his life who care, and this is all he has. Who knows.

Maybe it's actually Brandon Call, I mean, his career's been in the shitter for over a decade now as it is! :lol:

Forum List

Back