Barber Shop News...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Down at the barber shop this morning, I heard the guys talking about how BP was going to raise the price of their gas up to $17.00 a gallon until they recoup the 20 billion dollars they just turned over to Obama and crew. Holy shit!

Who needs BP? There is plenty of free oil to be had floating all over the Gulf of Mexico now.

wtf-is-this-shit.jpg

Well, there might be an up-side to the oil spill... Maybe someone can design a car that will now run on sea water. Just thinking...

They are still trying to work out how to get the clams through the carburetor.

Down at the barber shop this morning, I heard the guys talking about how BP was going to raise the price of their gas up to $17.00 a gallon until they recoup the 20 billion dollars they just turned over to Obama and crew. Holy shit!

Do you go to a barbershop whose clientel are exclusively clueless morons, then?

The barber shop I go to has a variety of clients... Some are crop farmers, some are hog farmers, some are cattle farmers, some are dairy farmers, some work at the service station, some work for the county, some don't work at all. Most of them all have the same thing in common... in need of a good hair cut.

The barber shop I go to has a variety of clients... Some are crop farmers, some are hog farmers, some are cattle farmers, some are dairy farmers, some work at the service station, some work for the county, some don't work at all. Most of them all have the same thing in common... in need of a good hair cut.

I don't know any farmers or service station attendents who don't understand how the market works to the point where they'd believe the nonsensical story tht BP is going to charge $17 a gallon for gas.

Therefore I can conclude that your post is probably nothing more than an attempt to provoke, rather than a serious attempt to generate a real discussion.

Forum List

Back