barbecue :)

neurosport

Rookie
Mar 19, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
question for libs - why can we legally barbecue cows but not our fellow men of color ?

we are comfortable with barbecuing cows because WE KNOW WE ARE NOT COWS !

however i also know that i am not black.

it's always been ( and will FOREVER be ) a question of US versus THEM. it doesn't matter who THEY are as long as they are not US.

for example - we can cluster bomb Iraqi women and children into oblivion, douse Vietnamese with napalm - its all good - because we know THEY are not US.

so what's the problem with barbecuing brothers ?

oh i see ! you can't barbecue brothers because unlike cows and Iraqi children brothers may actually FIGHT BACK.

you libs are a bunch of hypocritical pussies ...

i am not saying we should barbecue brothers or that we should stop barbecuing cows - just be honest about the reasons you fucking hypocrites.

question for libs - why can we legally barbecue cows but not our fellow men of color ?

we are comfortable with barbecuing cows because WE KNOW WE ARE NOT COWS !

however i also know that i am not black.

it's always been ( and will FOREVER be ) a question of US versus THEM. it doesn't matter who THEY are as long as they are not US.

for example - we can cluster bomb Iraqi women and children into oblivion, douse Vietnamese with napalm - its all good - because we know THEY are not US.

so what's the problem with barbecuing brothers ?

oh i see ! you can't barbecue brothers because unlike cows and Iraqi children brothers may actually FIGHT BACK.

you libs are a bunch of hypocritical pussies ...

i am not saying we should barbecue brothers or that we should stop barbecuing cows - just be honest about the reasons you fucking hypocrites.

Somebody should barbeque your sorry ass.

Why are you torturing logic, Neuro?

Does it know something you don't, perhaps?

Why are you torturing logic, Neuro?

Does it know something you don't, perhaps?

i am tired of cocksuckers being all in my face with their holier than thou attitude

" look at me i am a hero, i sent my son to die killing Iraqi children ! "

and you Neuro, you are a SICK SICK BASTARD for thinking about fucking kids ! kids are not for fucking - they are for slaughtering !

why does conforming to the artificial societal norms make people so proud ? " look at me i am a fucking tool, i have no mind of my own, i do what i am told and think what i am told to think - you wish you could be like me ! "

" i am not a bigot ! i have black and/or homo friends ! "

yeah and the only reason you have them is for an alibi. meanwhile Neuro doesn't have any black or homo friends. why ? because i don't need to go out of my way to prove to somebody that i am smart enough to execute orders coming from above. a dog is smart enough to be friends with humans. if you are smart enough to be friends with Negroes then congratulations - you are as smart as a dog.

these people think they are so intelligent because they "know" that its "wrong" not to like Negroes. too bad they don't know what it means to know something.

they don't have enough brain cells to suspect that what they "know" is just CRAP.

and this goes beyond morality. the moron applies same "logic" when analyzing events like 9/11. consider the following two examples of moron logic:

1 - " the government said fucking girls under the age of 17 is BAD - the government can't be wrong, even if the girl is 16 and reached puberty at 13 "

2 - " the government said the buildings collapsed due to airplane impacts and fires - the government can't be wrong, even if no plane hit WTC7 and no concete and steel building ever collapsed due to a fire except supposedly on 9/11 "

when will people ever fucking THINK ? just turn off your fucking TV and Radio, put down your fucking newspapers and USE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BRAIN !

Last edited:
just turn off your fucking TV and Radio, put down your fucking newspapers and USE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BRAIN !

Perhaps you should set the example then, by using your brain for a change.

I know you're not a complete idiot. It's obvious some parts are missing.

Forum List

Back