Barbaric Muslims Call for Killing Those Who Blaspheme

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Tens of thousands of Islamists rallied Sunday in Pakistan's southern port city of Karachi in support of the nation's controversial blasphemy laws, and clerics threatened to kill anyone who challenged them.

Security was tightened around the house of Sherry Rehman, a former federal minister, who was threatened with death by radical clerics for moving a bill in the parliament last month to amend the blasphemy laws, which currently sentence to death anyone found guilty of insulting Islam.

The blasphemy laws have been in the spotlight since the murder last week of Salmaan Taseer, governor of Punjab province and a critic of the laws, who was shot by a member of his security detail. The shooter, Mumtaz Qadri, later said he killed Mr. Taseer because of the politician's opposition to the laws. Mr. Taseer was a member of the Pakistan People's Party, which runs the governing coalition, and was close to President Asif Ali Zardari. ...

Speakers at the Karachi rally sought to justify Mr. Taseer's assassination, saying the killer fulfilled his obligation as a Muslim. "We will defend the assassin in the court," declared Fazalur Rehman, the leader of Jamiat-e-Ulema Islam, a radical Islamic group that recently quit the coalition government after one of its ministers was sacked after publicly accusing a cabinet colleague of corruption. ...

Mr. Taseer had provoked the ire of radical clerics for publicly supporting a Christian woman who has been sentenced to death by a Pakistani court for allegedly making derogatory remarks against Islam's prophet. The controversial laws have often been used against Christians and other non-Muslim communities, something that Ms. Rehman is seeking to prevent with a private bill she introduced last month.

A cleric of the Sultan Mosque in Karachi in his sermon on Friday called Ms. Rehman an "infidel" for suggesting changes in the blasphemy laws. A pamphlet signed by several Islamic clerics named her for supporting blasphemy. And some hard-line clerics have issued a "fatwa" demanding death to Ms. Rehman, a senior member of parliament of the Pakistan People's Party.

Islamists Rally for Pakistan's Blasphemy Laws - WSJ.com

Now, for the usual knuckle-draggers, it is Muslims in Pakistan who are dying standing up to the barbarism in their country.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well Islam is all about death.
2. No surprise here.
3. Why not we send some or all of our good muslims over there to help equal everything out?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well it is their country. Not ours to run.

Not that I agree with them, I just agree with the concept of sovern nations.

Sorry bout that,

2. No surprise here.
3. Why not we send some or all of our good muslims over there to help equal everything out?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Great idea, but I have a better one -- why don't we send you and some of your pals over there instead so you can articulate your concerns about the blasphemy laws?

Great idea, but I have a better one -- why don't we send you and some of your pals over there instead so you can articulate your concerns about the blasphemy laws?

I worry more about India articulating their concerns if another attack on India comes from the Pakistani Military.

Sorry bout that,

1. No lets don't and send some of you over there, you know send over some moderate muzzies!
2. Hell they are all mods here in USA, so we send em all!

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

It's a shame they never understood the message that Gandhi was trying to teach them. Im sure he would mourn to hear this from his people.

Tens of thousands of Islamists rallied Sunday in Pakistan's southern port city of Karachi in support of the nation's controversial blasphemy laws, and clerics threatened to kill anyone who challenged them.

Security was tightened around the house of Sherry Rehman, a former federal minister, who was threatened with death by radical clerics for moving a bill in the parliament last month to amend the blasphemy laws, which currently sentence to death anyone found guilty of insulting Islam.

The blasphemy laws have been in the spotlight since the murder last week of Salmaan Taseer, governor of Punjab province and a critic of the laws, who was shot by a member of his security detail. The shooter, Mumtaz Qadri, later said he killed Mr. Taseer because of the politician's opposition to the laws. Mr. Taseer was a member of the Pakistan People's Party, which runs the governing coalition, and was close to President Asif Ali Zardari. ...

Speakers at the Karachi rally sought to justify Mr. Taseer's assassination, saying the killer fulfilled his obligation as a Muslim. "We will defend the assassin in the court," declared Fazalur Rehman, the leader of Jamiat-e-Ulema Islam, a radical Islamic group that recently quit the coalition government after one of its ministers was sacked after publicly accusing a cabinet colleague of corruption. ...

Mr. Taseer had provoked the ire of radical clerics for publicly supporting a Christian woman who has been sentenced to death by a Pakistani court for allegedly making derogatory remarks against Islam's prophet. The controversial laws have often been used against Christians and other non-Muslim communities, something that Ms. Rehman is seeking to prevent with a private bill she introduced last month.

A cleric of the Sultan Mosque in Karachi in his sermon on Friday called Ms. Rehman an "infidel" for suggesting changes in the blasphemy laws. A pamphlet signed by several Islamic clerics named her for supporting blasphemy. And some hard-line clerics have issued a "fatwa" demanding death to Ms. Rehman, a senior member of parliament of the Pakistan People's Party.

Islamists Rally for Pakistan's Blasphemy Laws - WSJ.com

Now, for the usual knuckle-draggers, it is Muslims in Pakistan who are dying standing up to the barbarism in their country.

Religion of peace...

Very sad that clerics have the power to do anything like this.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Sorry bout that,

2. No surprise here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kalam-Shazam,

And, I have an even better idea: get an Islamic Sword blessed by Imam Rauf, and start slicing the heads of all those damn infidels that think that Islamic atrocities are horrendously barbaric ????

It's a shame they never understood the message that Gandhi was trying to teach them. Im sure he would mourn to hear this from his people.

Gandi was a muslim????

Gandhi not Gandi.

Gandhi was a Hindu

Also, I am probably wrong.....but didn't Gandhi get assassinated by a Muslim Indian ?

Seems like that's what a nice Muslim chap would do even if one hadn't.

Just askin.....

Last edited:
  • Thanks

Gandi was a muslim????

Gandhi not Gandi.

Gandhi was a Hindu

Also, I am probably wrong.....but didn't Gandhi get assassinated by a Muslim Indian ?

Just askin.....

Gandhi's assassin was active in multiple Hindu nationalist organizations, you goddamned idiot. :lol:

Gandi was a muslim????

No. Gandhi was an Indian. Pakistan was part of India during British rule. It's populated with Indian Muslims.

Gandhi tried to united Hindus and Muslims together to throw off British Imperialism through non-violence. Unfortunately, Pakistan didn't went a different route.

• Thanks

Gandi was a muslim????

Gandhi not Gandi.

Gandhi was a Hindu

Just askin.....

Actually, he was killed by a Hindu

Gandi was a muslim????

Gandhi not Gandi.

Gandhi was a Hindu

Just askin.....

Gandhi's assassin was active in multiple Hindu nationalist organizations, you goddamned idiot. :lol:

I am/was very busy, and I didn't have time to research my question re Ghandi's assassin.

I stated very clearly that I didn't know whether Gandhi's assassin was a Muslim or not. Apparently, among your other many shortcomings you don't know how to read with understanding. That probably accounts for you being so abysmally STUPID in some areas.

I don't have to call YOU an allahdamned idiot.....'cause YOU accomplished that truism yourself.

I am very busy, and I didn't have time to research my question re Ghandi's assassin.
It would have taken you far less to do that than it did for you to type that stupid post.

Google

I stated very clearly that I didn't know whether Gandhi's assassin was a Muslim or not. Apparently, among your other many shortcomings you don't know how to read with understanding.

Reading comprehension isn't a shortcoming of mine.

You made a dumb assumption ("didn't Gandhi get assassinated by a Muslim...?") that also happened to be incorrect. If you don't want to be ridiculed, stop making stupid posts. :eusa_eh:

popcorn.gif

Mohammed´s talk to Gabriel, which was the beginning of the islam, did happen around the year 610.

When i cut 610 years from now i come to the year 1500.

The wich burnings were just over in this time but Luther was in his studies, which caused the first big revolution in the religion, with millions of victims after.

I think, we can´t demand from the muslimes something for what we needed 2000 years. The development of a worldwide religion could only come out itself. It can´t be forced anyhow from outside.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

Forum List

Back