Barbara Tuckman

stop using other peoples words by pasting straight of the net.

Ok...

I think you Australians are all insular and stupid. Better?

1: there is no such president, hes a primeminister and leader of our country.

Wrong, idiot! Don't you even know your own damn politics? The quote was from John Elliott - President of the conservative liberal party.

2:this quote has put him in deep poo with the australian people and wont get re-elected.

I believe your 'Prime Minister' is John Howard, at least he was the last time I checked.

I guess Elliott wasn't too far off with his observation. :laugh:

Originally posted by jimnyc
Don't talk foolishly again! What have I ignored? Where have I stated your references were poor? It's apparently not just spelling you have a problem with, it's also comprehension.

It doesn't matter what I think, I'm not the one that claimed the author and book was strictly a factual perspective of events. You claim Americans are ignorant, but to make generalizations based on someone elses viewpoint is ignorant and naive.

Are all Australians insular and stupid?

answer my question.

i admitted her views were expressed yet you ignored it and went on with your attack.
answer my questions.

Originally posted by BONDI BOY
answer my question.

i admitted her views were expressed yet you ignored it and went on with your attack.
answer my questions.

No, you said "Its a corellation of indisputable fact minus the political spin".

I proved you wrong. Deal with it.

Maybe you should spend more time learning who your countries prime minister is. :laugh:

So many insular and stupid people in Australia!

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Seems you are the one taking 15 minutes to reply, perhaps a quick look over the net?:rolleyes:

More than likely he takes so long to respond because he isn't 'the brightest bulb'. :rolleyes:

answer my question.

answer my questions.

Can I answer the only question you posed in this thread?

Originally posted by jimnyc
Ok...

I think you Australians are all insular and stupid. Better?

Wrong, idiot! Don't you even know your own damn politics? The quote was from John Elliott - President of the conservative liberal party.

shane stone is the president of the australian liberal party

your only 10 years late.

have another look usining key words: politicaly correct: schools: john howard: and make sure the infomation is ten days old not years

shane stone is the president of the australian liberal party

your only 10 years late.

have another look usining key words: politicaly correct: schools: john howard: and make sure the infomation is ten days old not years

I never claimed the quote was from a recent article. I'm also not the one that thought the quote was stated by your current prime minister! Are you really this dense, or are you just insular and stupid?

bondage boy - one more quick question! how come it took you over 10 minutes to make your last poast when it only consisted of two lines?

Have you actually read any of his posts? It's because he is illiterate, typical of Australians.

Seems you are the one taking 15 minutes to reply, perhaps a quick look over the net?:rolleyes:

THIS TRULY IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HAD TO TYPE

I PAY PEASANTS TO DO THIS FOR ME WHILE I PLAY GOLF OF PLUS ONE. YOU CAN TYPE I CAN PLAY GOLF! I KNOW WHICH ONE I WOULD PREFER

THIS TRULY IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HAD TO TYPE

I PAY PEASANTS TO DO THIS FOR ME WHILE I PLAY GOLF OF PLUS ONE. YOU CAN TYPE I CAN PLAY GOLF! I KNOW WHICH ONE I WOULD PREFER

You say you prefer to play golf over typing, yet you continue to type here and prove Mr. Elliott's comments correct! :laugh:

Are all Australians as uneducated as you?

He never even let me answer his only question. :)

Forum List

Back