Barbara Olsen 9/11 phone calls 0 minutes.

Fizz

Rookie
Nov 20, 2009
i just got the phone call records by email for the phone calls supposedly made from flight 77.

from what i am seeing from these scans people are interpreting the data incorrectly. however, i dont know that i am looking at the same thing everyone else is looking at. so, if anyone has the scans of the actual phone records (i have either 3 or 4 of them) showing the number calling from, calling to, time, date (it says 1969 on the record) and all the other crap please tell me where i can find it online.

basically, the scans i have prove phone calls were made but i dont want to jump the gun. unlike the twoofers i want to see the evidence before jumping to any conclusions and claim something is impossible or undeniable.

• Banned
its the same stuff i got in email.

ok, lets look at this one.....
Olsoncallrecord1.png

its does say the call lasts zero minutes. there is a reason for this that i will explain later. let's look a little closer at it. here are the important things:

start time= tue sept 11 07:18:58 2001
billing start= dec 31 18:00:00 1969
duration= 0
event time= tue sept 11 07:19:44 2001
originating#= 9045550004
terminating#= 0

first, lets look at the originating number. take a look at the originating and more importantly the terminating number.dont make too much of the phone number being a 555 number. its an outgoing only phone (as far as i know) and wouldnt need a number. it never receives a phone bill or incoming calls. this isnt really important anyway. what is EXTREMELY important in this call is the terminating number.

it is "0"

its the operator. there is no charge to call the operator. that is a very likely reason that the billing start is from the year 1969 and the duration is zero. if after calling the operator the operator puts through a phone call to someone else she can then charge the person for the phone call. this billing information would then be processed at the location of the operator to a credit card or collect or maybe, given it was a hijacking emergency, the operator stayed on the line and the call was not charged at all. you simply can not tell what happened after the call was made to the operator from this record but there is something that is clear......

the time the call lasted.

start time= tue sept 11 07:18:58 2001
event time= tue sept 11 07:19:44 2001

the call to (or through) the operator lasted 46 seconds.

so basically, the claim that there was no phone call at all is clearly debunked although we have no record (from this record) of who it was a call to other than an operator.

also, the time stamps themselves probably dont mean much in relation to anything other than themselves. in other words, the time can be off by a few minutes. the time can be from a different time zone. its really not very important as long as both the start time and end time are from the same source, which they would be.

Last edited:
  • Banned
the claim was the call was made from the in house phone the only call made from the planes phone.. but then it came out there were no phones on this plane

what color is the sky in your world. this is an air phone record. how many AA 757s are there with no phones?

Theodore Olson, Solicitor General, United States of America, was interviewed at his residence, [redacted]. After being advised of the identity of the interviewing agents and the nature of the interview, Olson furnished the following information.
Barbara Olson, Theodore's wife, was a passenger on American Flight # 77, departing Dulles Airport at approximately 8:10am or 8:30am this morning, bound for LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California.

At approximately 9:00am this morning, he did not look at his watch, one of the women in his office advised him of the terrorist attack at the World Trade Center (WTC) in New York. He went to his back office and turned on the television. At that time they were rerunning film of the second plane hitting the WTC.

At this time one of the women in his office told him that Barbara was on the phone. Helen Voss is his regular secretary. She did not relay the call from his wife. It was someone else in the office. At the time he was thanking God that her flight could not have had enough time to get to New York. He picked up the call from his wife and spoke for about one (1) minute. Barbara told him that her plane had been hijacked. She said they had knives and box cutters. He asked if they knew she was on the phone and she replied that they didn't. Barbara told him that they put the passengers in the back of the plane. She had been sitting in first class. Olson's call was then cut off.

so they put the passangers at the back of the plane but she is just sitting there by herself using the plane phone ?

After the first call, Olson used his direct line to the Attorney General, but was unable to reach him, so he called the DOJ Command Center and requested someone come to his office. He told them that his wife's plane had been hijacked and gave them the flight number. He wanted to pass this information to someone who could possibly do something.

but the FBI says one call ?

Shortly after, the same person buzzed him again and said Barbara was on the phone again. Barbara was put through to him. Barbara said the pilot had announced that the plane had been hijacked. She asked Olson what she should tell the captain to do. Olson asked her for her location. She said they were over homes and asked someone else in the plane who said they were traveling North East. Olsen told his wife that two planes had been hijacked and hit the WTC. Barbara did not seemed panicked. This call was then cut off. She didn't manifest anything about a crash. Olson then went back to the television and learned of the crash at the Pentagon.

Barbara did not say anything to describe the hijackers, but did refer to them as "they". She told him "they" had knives and box cutters. She did not make any statements about the hijackers stabbing or slashing the passengers.

Barbara Olson's cell phone number is (202) 365-5889. Olson doesn't know if the calls were made from her cell phone or the telephone on the plane. She always has her cell phone with her.

but there was no phone on the plane
Barbara Olson calls - 911myths

In 2004, Ian Henshall and Rowland Morgan, having asked American Airlines whether their “757s [are] fitted with phones that passengers can use,” received this reply from an AA spokesperson: “American Airlines 757s do not have onboard phones for passenger use.” To check on the possibility that Barbara Olson might have borrowed a phone intended for crew use, they then asked, “[A]re there any onboard phones at all on AA 757s, i.e., that could be used either by passengers or cabin crew?” The response was: “AA 757s do not have any onboard phones, either for passenger or crew use. Crew have other means of communication available.”13

An Analysis of New Evidence...

Hey, why the fuck didn't Ted Olsen get that supreme court nomination he was supposed to get in return for covering up his wife's death?

In 2004, Ian Henshall and Rowland Morgan, having asked American Airlines whether their “757s [are] fitted with phones that passengers can use,” received this reply from an AA spokesperson: “American Airlines 757s do not have onboard phones for passenger use.” To check on the possibility that Barbara Olson might have borrowed a phone intended for crew use, they then asked, “[A]re there any onboard phones at all on AA 757s, i.e., that could be used either by passengers or cabin crew?” The response was: “AA 757s do not have any onboard phones, either for passenger or crew use. Crew have other means of communication available.”13

yeah. you are right. its impossible for there to have been any phones on flight 77. completely impossible.

except...... (oops!!)
http://www.airliners.net/photo/0020665/L

and......... (ooops!!!)
Airline grounds in-flight phone service - CNET News

"American Airlines will discontinue its AT&T in-flight phone service by March 31, a spokesman for the airline said Wednesday."

its a February 2002 article. :lol:

so yea, no phones when they checked in 2004...... but there was in 2001 !!!!!

Last edited:
but it must be true that there were no phones because some assmunch made a youtube video :cuckoo:

Aa flights had no phones

prove it!!!

i just showed you a phone record from a phone call on 9-11-01, a picture of an american airlines 757 with phones and a news article saying they were discontinuing phones starting on march 31, 2002.

so where is your proof they didnt have phones in 2001?

Aa flights had no phones

prove it!!!

i just showed you a phone record from a phone call on 9-11-01, a picture of an american airlines 757 with phones and a news article saying they were discontinuing phones starting on march 31, 2002.

The no phones on the plane is a twoofer lie -- once a lie is told in twoofer world it never dies.

Aa flights had no phones

prove it!!!

The no phones on the plane is a twoofer lie -- once a lie is told in twoofer world it never dies.

yea, i noticed that.

prove it!!!

yea, i noticed that.

I'll bet he says the FBI files I posted in my second link are part of the cover up.

http://www.911myths.com/images/7/78/FBI_compilation_re_Flight_77_calls.pdf

Some people refuse to admit the truth.

From the same fucking source as above:

Correcting an “Error”

Later, however, DRG received two items suggesting that, although AA 757s did not have onboard phones in 2004, they probably did in 2001. One item was a 1998 photograph, said to show the inside of an AA 757, revealing that it had seat-back phones. The other was a news report from February 6, 2002, which said: “American Airlines will discontinue its AT&T in-flight phone service by March 31, a spokesman for the airline said Wednesday.”17 This report, DRG realized, did not specifically mention 757s, so this notice did not necessarily imply that AA 757s had had onboard phones up until that date. However, by taking into consideration this article, the photograph, and the realization that the letters from AA in 2004 were couched entirely in the present tense, DRG concluded that the claim that AA 77 had not had onboard phones was probably an error. He published an essay, “Barbara Olson’s Alleged Call from AA 77: A Correction About Onboard Phones,”18 which contained a section entitled “My Error.”

Why is it you can't even tell the truth for two split seconds?

CHECK MATE BITCH

Theodore Olson, Solicitor General, United States of America, was interviewed at his residence, [redacted]. After being advised of the identity of the interviewing agents and the nature of the interview, Olson furnished the following information.
Barbara Olson, Theodore's wife, was a passenger on American Flight # 77, departing Dulles Airport at approximately 8:10am or 8:30am this morning, bound for LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California.

At approximately 9:00am this morning, he did not look at his watch, one of the women in his office advised him of the terrorist attack at the World Trade Center (WTC) in New York. He went to his back office and turned on the television. At that time they were rerunning film of the second plane hitting the WTC.

At this time one of the women in his office told him that Barbara was on the phone. Helen Voss is his regular secretary. She did not relay the call from his wife. It was someone else in the office. At the time he was thanking God that her flight could not have had enough time to get to New York. He picked up the call from his wife and spoke for about one (1) minute. Barbara told him that her plane had been hijacked. She said they had knives and box cutters. He asked if they knew she was on the phone and she replied that they didn't. Barbara told him that they put the passengers in the back of the plane. She had been sitting in first class. Olson's call was then cut off.

so they put the passangers at the back of the plane but she is just sitting there by herself using the plane phone ?

After the first call, Olson used his direct line to the Attorney General, but was unable to reach him, so he called the DOJ Command Center and requested someone come to his office. He told them that his wife's plane had been hijacked and gave them the flight number. He wanted to pass this information to someone who could possibly do something.

but the FBI says one call ?

Shortly after, the same person buzzed him again and said Barbara was on the phone again. Barbara was put through to him. Barbara said the pilot had announced that the plane had been hijacked. She asked Olson what she should tell the captain to do. Olson asked her for her location. She said they were over homes and asked someone else in the plane who said they were traveling North East. Olsen told his wife that two planes had been hijacked and hit the WTC. Barbara did not seemed panicked. This call was then cut off. She didn't manifest anything about a crash. Olson then went back to the television and learned of the crash at the Pentagon.

Barbara did not say anything to describe the hijackers, but did refer to them as "they". She told him "they" had knives and box cutters. She did not make any statements about the hijackers stabbing or slashing the passengers.

Barbara Olson's cell phone number is (202) 365-5889. Olson doesn't know if the calls were made from her cell phone or the telephone on the plane. She always has her cell phone with her.

but there was no phone on the plane
Barbara Olson calls - 911myths

Yes yes, id-eots. When Ted Olson said that his wife had called and relayed the substance of the brief conversation, he was lying -- for some reason -- about his own slain wife.

This is why I say that you and your ilk are fucking scumbags. You couldn't give a rat's ass who you defame, how baseless the grounds may be for such defamation and how incredibly nasty you are in the process.

You fucking suck dead donkey dick, you filthy fucktards.

Forum List

Back