Barbara Bush is everything Donald Trump is not

Why are you talking about Trump in a remembrance thread?

Are you that obsessed?
I am shocked that Trump continues to take our nation into a place using immoral strategies.
When a lovely lady like Barbara Bush passes away, I think of the tasteless, classless way he attacked her son in a personal way not on policy. I am sure that hurt her. Politics has always had tasteless and classless characters and strategies but never to the depth and extent of Donald Trump.
His immorality touched Barbara Bush just like all Americans who care about morals.
Some do not, those that unconditionally support Trump.

I think your twat got royally hurt.

The OP is a hater! :mad-61:
I cannot get by the hypocrisy of Trump supporters calling me hateful and tasteless, at the same time supporting the most hateful and tasteless President of all time.
Maybe he is rubbing off on me.

Barbara Bush is everything Donald Trump is not.
She was moral, ethical, loyal, respectful, loving, family values-family first, kind, reputable, honest, high character,principled, trustworthy, honorable.
Donald Trump has none of these characteristics.
May Barbara Bush rest in peace.

What a crud. Using the death of this woman as a thinly veiled hit piece just to slam Trump.

She was moral, ethical, loyal, respectful, loving, family values-family first, kind, reputable, honest, high character,principled, trustworthy, honorable.
Yes, she is like the Great Douche.

As she bred FULLY WEAK COWARDLY STUPID Dysfunctional sons from both her genes and Herbert sperms.
But I give her credit they do look better than the Great Douche Boys. From what I feel are two male looking humans breeding.:dunno: As the DOPers would ride Barbara ass if was Flotus again looking the way she did from 90-93? On her looks, they have too. To not be hypocritic's they are as we know.
In the last say 9 years. Right..Righties'?

What a crud. Using the death of this woman as a thinly veiled hit piece just to slam Trump.
So you voted Bush1 Twice and Bush jr aka Dubya twice. Then you vote Great Douche.
That's showing them you have self- respect and moral Family values.

Hmmm...... let's see what Trump's political advisor says about Barbara Bush.....

Roger Stone Disses Barbara Bush as a ‘Nasty Drunk’ on News of Her Death
That's a KEEPER!

upload_2018-4-18_13-58-34.png

For once Stone's spews are TRUE!

Are you that obsessed?
I am shocked that Trump continues to take our nation into a place using immoral strategies.
When a lovely lady like Barbara Bush passes away, I think of the tasteless, classless way he attacked her son in a personal way not on policy. I am sure that hurt her. Politics has always had tasteless and classless characters and strategies but never to the depth and extent of Donald Trump.
His immorality touched Barbara Bush just like all Americans who care about morals.
your opinion only
This is the opinion of the majority of Americans and an even larger majority of the world.

Are you that obsessed?
your opinion only
This is the opinion of the majority of Americans and an even larger majority of the world.
F the world....it is NOT the opinion of the majority of Americans....wake up from your dream

Are you that obsessed?
your opinion only
F the world....it is NOT the opinion of the majority of Americans....wake up from your dream
You are on the wrong side of history and the wrong side of morality. I think deep down you know this.

Are you that obsessed?
your opinion only
You JUST...DOPer :cuckoo::lmao:

The OP is a hater! :mad-61:
I cannot get by the hypocrisy of Trump supporters calling me hateful and tasteless, at the same time supporting the most hateful and tasteless President of all time.
Maybe he is rubbing off on me.
Most people are embarrassed by their inability to control their emotions.

most people are embarrassed by their inability to understand simple english.
Terrible trolling. You should just quit.

Generally we do this first:

Barbara Bush dead at 92

And this isn't "politics". It's if anything a Current Event. Barbara Bush was not a politician.

Fun fact: Barbara (Pierce) Bush is a descendant of Franklin Pierce, the 14th POTUS.
You feel that the former first lady of the US is not a political figure? You are flat ass wrong. Barbara Bush represented our government to millions of America and to people all over the world. Her great qualities were seen as qualities of our government she represented as first lady.
Unfortunately millions if not billions of people throughout the world see US values represented by Trump, today.

Nnnnope. "First Lady" is not an elected office. It's not an office at all. It's an abstract concept that has, in truth, no meaning in and of itself. It has nothing to do with political parties, nor is it some kind of "contact high" she gets from her husband. She actually 'represents' nothing --- except the abstract pedestal we put her on whether she wants it or not, to amuse ourselves when there's no other news.

Whichever First Lady we care to consider, it was her husband who ran for and won the office, not her. The only reason it's a conceptual "position" at all is that our sterling mass media is obsessed with the royalty thing we know we can't have, so they try to sneak it in.

Actually if it was her husband the ex-Pres who had passed it STILL wouldn't be "politics", as death is not a "political" act.

As for Rump, yes he does represent the country since that's who put him in office, but that has absolute diddly to do with Barbara Bush. There's no bridge from point A to point B there. You don't need Barbara Bush to trash Rump --- he gives us all way more material than we need all by hisself

Barbara Bush dead at 92

And this isn't "politics". It's if anything a Current Event. Barbara Bush was not a politician.

Fun fact: Barbara (Pierce) Bush is a descendant of Franklin Pierce, the 14th POTUS.
You feel that the former first lady of the US is not a political figure? You are flat ass wrong. Barbara Bush represented our government to millions of America and to people all over the world. Her great qualities were seen as qualities of our government she represented as first lady.
Unfortunately millions if not billions of people throughout the world see US values represented by Trump, today.

Nnnnope. "First Lady" is not an elected office. It's not an office at all. It's an abstract concept that has, in truth, no meaning in and of itself. It has nothing to do with political parties, nor is it some kind of "contact high" she gets from her husband. She actually 'represents' nothing --- except the abstract pedestal we put her on whether she wants it or not, to amuse ourselves when there's no other news.

Whichever First Lady we care to consider, it was her husband who ran for and won the office, not her. The only reason it's a conceptual "position" at all is that our sterling mass media is obsessed with the royalty thing we know we can't have, so they try to sneak it in.

Actually if it was her husband the ex-Pres who had passed it STILL wouldn't be "politics", as death is not a "political" act.

As for Rump, yes he does represent the country since that's who put him in office, but that has absolute diddly to do with Barbara Bush. There's no bridge from point A to point B there. You don't need Barbara Bush to trash Rump --- he gives us all way more material than we need all by hisself

I never hated any president more than Nixon (until Trump was elected), but I felt extremely sorry for Pat Nixon. I don't think that there was any way that poor woman could have hid the pain of her loveless marriage.

Barbara Bush dead at 92

giphy.gif

This post made me grin from ear to ear.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back