Barbara Bush is everything Donald Trump is not

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Barbara Bush is everything Donald Trump is not.
She was moral, ethical, loyal, respectful, loving, family values-family first, kind, reputable, honest, high character,principled, trustworthy, honorable.
Donald Trump has none of these characteristics.
May Barbara Bush rest in peace.

Generally we do this first:

Barbara Bush dead at 92

And this isn't "politics". It's if anything a Current Event. Barbara Bush was not a politician.

Fun fact: Barbara (Pierce) Bush is a descendant of Franklin Pierce, the 14th POTUS.

She was moral, ethical, loyal, respectful, loving, family values-family first, kind, reputable, honest, high character,principled, trustworthy, honorable.

Your post is in poor taste. You shouldn't use Mrs. Bush's passing as an opportunity to demean Trump.

Not surprised at all bed wetters.

Nothing can be beneath you. The soviets even drilled a hole as deep as they could to drop the bar for you.

Worthless...

No....

Malignant pieces of shit. Every last one of you.

I wouldn't go to the extreme you did. I think Barbara Bush deserved to be remembered WITHOUT the hate in your heart.

For one day forget what a stupid fuck you are and just honor someone you respect.

Idiot

How utterly tasteless.

I know some folks down in the ghetto that would say "your momma didn't raise a son, she raised a trash can", and lo and behold a trash can spoke.

She is completely different from Trump, granted, but she was one of the most influential women in American history. Wife to one President, Mother to another. My grandmother looked up to her as a role model. She inspired millions of women, to be honest.

Notice how she never said one word about Trump, not even on her deathbed. I'll guarantee she had more class than you ever will.

Generally we do this first:

Barbara Bush dead at 92

And this isn't "politics". It's if anything a Current Event. Barbara Bush was not a politician.

Fun fact: Barbara (Pierce) Bush is a descendant of Franklin Pierce, the 14th POTUS.
You feel that the former first lady of the US is not a political figure? You are flat ass wrong. Barbara Bush represented our government to millions of America and to people all over the world. Her great qualities were seen as qualities of our government she represented as first lady.
Unfortunately millions if not billions of people throughout the world see US values represented by Trump, today.

Some have pointed out what you have done wrong, so let me say when both sides say leave politics out of this death, well leave it out!

To honor the woman memory is not to use it against Donald John Trump!

I wouldn't go to the extreme you did. I think Barbara Bush deserved to be remembered WITHOUT the hate in your heart.

For one day forget what a stupid fuck you are and just honor someone you respect.

Idiot

I seriously doubt he actually respects her at all.

It's just another opportunity to Trump-bash.

How utterly tasteless.

I know some folks down in the ghetto that would say "your momma didn't raise a son, she raised a trash can", and lo and behold a trash can spoke.

She is completely different from Trump, granted, but she was one of the most influential women in American history. Wife to one President, Mother to another. My grandmother looked up to her as a role model. She inspired millions of women, to be honest.

Notice how she never said one word about Trump, not even on her deathbed. I'll guarantee she had more class than you ever will.
Barbara Bush had this to say about Trump;He's said terrible things about women, terrible things about the military. I don't understand why people are for him, for that reason."
And I am sure she had much more to say about him in other forums.
I am sure she does not want Americans to keep their mouth shut while our morals, ethics and honesty are trashed by a disgusting President. I will not shut up. I will stand for what Barbara Bush stood for and not what Trump stands for. Those who support Trump are complicit. You are disgusting.

Your post is in poor taste. You shouldn't use Mrs. Bush's passing as an opportunity to demean Trump.
I think Barbara Bush would have no problem with taking this opportunity to contrast her morals with Donald Trump's. I think Barbara would have liked to have said more after the tasteless way Trump attacked Jeb.

How utterly tasteless.

The irony of a Trump supporter worried about someone being tasteless. Donald Trump is makes tasteless comments multiple times a day. If you are worried about tasteless why don't you comment on the tasteless comments Trump makes. You hypocrite.

Last edited:
very DUMBASS thread

Why are you talking about Trump in a remembrance thread?

Are you that obsessed?
I am shocked that Trump continues to take our nation into a place using immoral strategies.
When a lovely lady like Barbara Bush passes away, I think of the tasteless, classless way he attacked her son in a personal way not on policy. I am sure that hurt her. Politics has always had tasteless and classless characters and strategies but never to the depth and extent of Donald Trump.
His immorality touched Barbara Bush just like all Americans who care about morals.
Some do not, those that unconditionally support Trump.

Are you that obsessed?
I am shocked that Trump continues to take our nation into a place using immoral strategies.
When a lovely lady like Barbara Bush passes away, I think of the tasteless, classless way he attacked her son in a personal way not on policy. I am sure that hurt her. Politics has always had tasteless and classless characters and strategies but never to the depth and extent of Donald Trump.
His immorality touched Barbara Bush just like all Americans who care about morals.
your opinion only

Are you that obsessed?
Obsessed it is then. Seek help

Forum List

Back