Barbara Bush Endorses Gay Marriage

I doubt you are a secret angent, or a movie actor, or an agent of influence. You are inaccurate in emphasis, and I merely corrected that.

has he ever made any such claim?

but he sure has provoked you
:lol:
and thats not really hard to do

As usual you don't know what you're talking about. I really like the Bush twins, especially Jenna.

LOL, and I'm suppose to care why?
good gawd, my own personal stalker..getting a little creepy now.:lol:

If you think that calling me a stalker is going to get me off your case, you are misinformed. That figures. I will continue to point out your lies and stupid remarks whenever I see them. Nice try though.

I don't know anybody that hated the Bush twins. And they were most certainly not responsible for the actions of their idiot father. Nobody is more liberal than I am, and I really like Laura and the twins. And I'm not alone. Again, talking about what you don't know.

carry on, it seems to be your mission in life..how hum:boobies::cow:

FoxNews.com - Barbara Bush Endorses Gay Marriage in New York

WASHINGTON -- A campaign for legalization of same-sex marriage in New York has won the backing of Barbara Bush, one of former President George W. Bush's daughters, who appears in a new video offering her support.
"I'm Barbara Bush and I’m a New Yorker for marriage equality. New York is about fairness and equality and everyone should have the right to marry the person that they love. Join us," Bush, 29, says in the video.
Joe Solmonese, president of the Human Rights Campaign, a national gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender group that produced the video, says Bush's advocacy shows "equality knows no party label."

Read more: FoxNews.com - Barbara Bush Endorses Gay Marriage in New York

This is a Constitutional issue.

If he and she can get married then so should he and he or her and her.

As long as they are old enough, and have the ability to consent, I have no Constitutional grounds to stand in the way.

Unless you make this a states rights issue. then it can get fuzzy.

Progressive ideas always win out in the end.

Gay rights will be no different.

as long as that idea is kept from getting out of Control......and California is a perfect example.....an Entitlement program gone amuck....starting a program to honestly help people....and then years later because of lack of oversight,that program is now being exploited by many who either dont need that help OR are still in the program when they should have left years earlier.....and the sad part is no one will step up from the side who started the program and do something about it....

How is gay mariage an entitlement program?

Rw....your getting to be more like Dean every day......did you notice when i answered Chris's post i BOLDED the sentence i commented on?......

That anyone cares what a twenty-something year old thinks about anything is disconcerting.

do you have any kids?.....if you have that attitude when they speak, dont be surprised when they either become Delinquents or just dont seem to give a fuck about what you say....

That anyone cares what a twenty-something year old thinks about anything is disconcerting.

do you have any kids?.....if you have that attitude when they speak, dont be surprised when they either become Delinquents or just dont seem to give a fuck about what you say....

My just turned 16 year old started her second semester of college-leveled calculus at the Community College (among other lower-leveled courses) today, was hired as a seasonal at three businesses for Christmas, picked one, where they told her last week they are hoping to make her an assistant manager by April, after putting her on regular staff from her seasonal position (not bad for your first month of work), does not have a cell phone, isn't allow to email friends, no Facebook, no MySpace, no nonsense, no back talk.

I'll still be smarter that my child when they are twenty-something and in med school. My child's opinion means nothing in terms of wisdom I utilize in my daily life. Twenty-somethings are fledglings with naivete and idealism. Nothing wrong with that, but seriously, their ideas should not be considered much beyond the fact that they have the ability to vote.

Now, I'm off to take my delinquent to youth group for, gasp, Bible study.

i'm guessing he doesnt have kids yet

;)

My just turned 16 year old started her second semester of college-leveled calculus at the Community College (among other lower-leveled courses) today, was hired as a seasonal at three businesses for Christmas, picked one, where they told her last week they are hoping to make her an assistant manager by April, after putting her on regular staff from her seasonal position (not bad for your first month of work), does not have a cell phone, isn't allow to email friends, no Facebook, no MySpace, no nonsense, no back talk.

I'll still be smarter that my child when they are twenty-something and in med school. My child's opinion means nothing in terms of wisdom I utilize in my daily life. Twenty-somethings are fledglings with naivete and idealism. Nothing wrong with that, but seriously, their ideas should not be considered much beyond the fact that they have the ability to vote.

i guessed WRONG

i'm guessing he doesnt have kids yet

;)

i guessed WRONG

You could be wrong about other things where it actually might matter whether your guess is accurate is not.

Last edited:
FoxNews.com - Barbara Bush Endorses Gay Marriage in New York

WASHINGTON -- A campaign for legalization of same-sex marriage in New York has won the backing of Barbara Bush, one of former President George W. Bush's daughters, who appears in a new video offering her support.
"I'm Barbara Bush and I’m a New Yorker for marriage equality. New York is about fairness and equality and everyone should have the right to marry the person that they love. Join us," Bush, 29, says in the video.
Joe Solmonese, president of the Human Rights Campaign, a national gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender group that produced the video, says Bush's advocacy shows "equality knows no party label."

Read more: FoxNews.com - Barbara Bush Endorses Gay Marriage in New York

This is a Constitutional issue.

If he and she can get married then so should he and he or her and her.
As long as they are old enough, and have the ability to consent, I have no Constitutional grounds to stand in the way.

Unless you make this a states rights issue. then it can get fuzzy.

SCOTUS disagrees with you, which is why laws against bigamy are constitutional.

Barbara is the hot one who doesn't look like the female version of her Dad, right?

Barbara is the hot one who doesn't look like the female version of her Dad, right?
jenna_bush5.jpg

which one looks like her dad?

and so what?
you all treated the Bush children with hate the same you did her dad when he President, now all of a sudden she is someone you ADMIRE because she endorses one of your pet causes.

That's a pretty broad brush there Stephunny. I've never seen one thread hating the Bush girls. I think you owe the board a link to back up such an outrageous claim. Or you could just shut the fuck up until you can think of something to say that isn't a bald faced lie.

SCOTUS disagrees with you, which is why laws against bigamy are constitutional.

I can only partially agree. There is no protected right to general equality under the federal constitution, so this is not a constitutional question, unless at the state level (Iowa, on the other hand does have such a clause, and elements of their Supreme Court's decision on gay marriage could potentially have application to an argument at the federal level, though I tend to doubt there would be ultimate success in that arena). The Supreme Court has, however, long held that there is legitimate government interest in regulating marriage. That does not necessarily translate into any regulation whatsoever. But I do not see a meaningful case to support the idea that anyone must allow gay marriages. Some state laws seem to fly in the face of the full faith and credit clause, when they explicitly refuse recognition of gay marriages from out of state, but I don't believe that any such case has ever ended up in front of a judge yet.

and so what?
you all treated the Bush children with hate the same you did her dad when he President, now all of a sudden she is someone you ADMIRE because she endorses one of your pet causes.

That's a pretty broad brush there Stephunny. I've never seen one thread hating the Bush girls. I think you owe the board a link to back up such an outrageous claim. Or you could just shut the fuck up until you can think of something to say that isn't a bald faced lie.

I don't owe you jack shit.
were you here in2004? I rest my case
I wasn't specifically saying the people on the board, I was talking about the Liberals-Lefties in general.
now you can go shove your head up your ass to shut yourself up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back