Barbara Bush Dies

Barbara Bush told her children....”I married the first man I ever kissed.” You left your distinctive imprint on us all...Rest In Peace dearest Barbara.

That was the 40's.
Glad we have moved on from those days.
It also depends on how one looks..

Not really. It was the family status church training thang.
If no fake BS Church stuff. They explored more.
I always thought Barb was a rather handsome woman..
Hubert was a fighter pilot who saw action.
Seems that helped to overcome fears in a deeper impactful male partnership bonding thangs.

Last edited:
Mrs. Bush has had a long luxurious wonderful life and to be loved by one man for the most part of it, is truly amazing. She was truly a really nice human being.

To sum up her passing...and I quote:

As the Wizard of Oz handed over to the Tin-man a heart, he said....,And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others. The country, all 300 million plus mourns her passing....RIP Mrs. Bush!!

Last edited:
Mrs. Bush has had a long luxurious wonderful life and to be loved by one man for the most part of it, is truly amazing. She was truly a really nice human being.

LOL. You're rightie' there....

‘I Was a Child.’ Woman Says George H.W. Bush Groped Her When She Was 16

George H.W. Bush Says He Has 'Patted Women's Rears' Amid Groping Allegations

I know no wifey's who like their man slapping other female asses.
But many church-going females are fine if the Priest assault kids. FFS!?
Just Amazing.
And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.

The passing of Barbra Bush has rocked Texas and the Houston region hard.

Some of the comments I have read in this thread make me remember some of you lack respect!

No matter my political leaning I had nothing but respect for Barbra Bush and her duty as a wife and First Lady!

May she Rest in Peace and soon George H.W. Bush will follow and I would not be surprise if George W. Bush also follows with how much he adore his mother...

Sad day here in Houston and all of Texas and across America.

DbFGMUKXcAAHpjX.jpg

She was a lady, and a strong woman, and she earned the respect she got from so many. I hope she went peacefully--COPD is a hard way to die.
RIP; we will miss you.

She was a lady, and a strong woman, and she earned the respect she got from so many. I hope she went peacefully--COPD is a hard way to die.
RIP; we will miss you.
I do too, but I wonder if she had a deathbed confession about all the nefarious shit her husband and her little boy W did.

The passing of Barbra Bush has rocked Texas and the Houston region hard.

Some of the comments I have read in this thread make me remember some of you lack respect!

No matter my political leaning I had nothing but respect for Barbra Bush and her duty as a wife and First Lady!

May she Rest in Peace and soon George H.W. Bush will follow and I would not be surprise if George W. Bush also follows with how much he adore his mother...

Sad day here in Houston and all of Texas and across America.

No. I see her husband following her shortly, but George has so much love with his wife and children, he won't leave them.

You think the board was rude? Google Randa Jarrar.

"The beauty of free speech is that it’s protected even if you disagree with it. The professor making fun of Barbara Bush’s death should not be fired." - Wacky Caleb Hull

"The beauty of free speech is that it’s protected even if you disagree with it. The professor making fun of Barbara Bush’s death should not be fired." - Wacky Caleb Hull
That is not what free speech is about. Nothing says there should not be consequences

"Aides say that President Bush 41, known for his wildly festive socks, is paying tribute to his wife today by wearing what he calls his “book socks.” They are described as beige with brightly colored images of books signifying Barbara Bush's life long advocacy of literacy."

Just observing that this is the morning of Barbara Bush’s funeral in Houston and the official presidential messages so far are about “flunkies,” “drunk/drugged up losers” and “the horrible Witch Hunt.”

Forum List

Back