Barbara Boxer says dead Babies cured Polio and Chicken Pox.. Wtf?

Vatican Statement on Vaccines Derived From Aborted Human Fetuses

The vaccines that are incriminated today as using human cell lines from aborted foetuses, WI-38 and MRC-5, are the following:7
A) Live vaccines against rubella8:
  • the monovalent vaccines against rubella Meruvax®!! (Merck) (U.S.), Rudivax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Ervevax® (RA 27/3) (GlaxoSmithKline, Belgium);
  • the combined vaccine MR against rubella and measles, commercialized with the name of M-R-VAX® (Merck, US) and Rudi-Rouvax® (AVP, France);
  • the combined vaccine against rubella and mumps marketed under the name of Biavax®!! (Merck, U.S.),
  • the combined vaccine MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) against rubella, mumps and measles, marketed under the name of M-M-R® II (Merck, US), R.O.R.®, Trimovax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Priorix® (GlaxoSmithKline UK).
B) Other vaccines, also prepared using human cell lines from aborted foetuses:
  • two vaccines against hepatitis A, one produced by Merck (VAQTA), the other one produced by GlaxoSmithKline (HAVRIX), both of them being prepared using MRC-5;
  • one vaccine against chicken pox, Varivax®, produced by Merck using WI-38 and MRC-5;
  • one vaccine against poliomyelitis, the inactivated polio virus vaccine Poliovax® (Aventis-Pasteur, Fr.) using MRC-5;
  • one vaccine against rabies, Imovax®, produced by Aventis Pasteur, harvested from infected human diploid cells, MRC-5 strain;
  • one vaccine against smallpox, AC AM 1000, prepared by Acambis using MRC-5, still on trial.

In view of the fact that the RW does not know the difference between a fetus and a baby, tells me that you are, I am afraid, just blowing against the wind.

When a head honcho of Planned Parenthood is looking thru body parts and declares "oh look its another boy" it's a baby.

The vaccines that are incriminated today as using human cell lines from aborted foetuses, WI-38 and MRC-5, are the following:7
  • the monovalent vaccines against rubella Meruvax®!! (Merck) (U.S.), Rudivax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Ervevax® (RA 27/3) (GlaxoSmithKline, Belgium);
  • the combined vaccine MR against rubella and measles, commercialized with the name of M-R-VAX® (Merck, US) and Rudi-Rouvax® (AVP, France);
  • the combined vaccine against rubella and mumps marketed under the name of Biavax®!! (Merck, U.S.),
  • the combined vaccine MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) against rubella, mumps and measles, marketed under the name of M-M-R® II (Merck, US), R.O.R.®, Trimovax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Priorix® (GlaxoSmithKline UK).
  • two vaccines against hepatitis A, one produced by Merck (VAQTA), the other one produced by GlaxoSmithKline (HAVRIX), both of them being prepared using MRC-5;
  • one vaccine against chicken pox, Varivax®, produced by Merck using WI-38 and MRC-5;
  • one vaccine against poliomyelitis, the inactivated polio virus vaccine Poliovax® (Aventis-Pasteur, Fr.) using MRC-5;
  • one vaccine against rabies, Imovax®, produced by Aventis Pasteur, harvested from infected human diploid cells, MRC-5 strain;
  • one vaccine against smallpox, AC AM 1000, prepared by Acambis using MRC-5, still on trial.

In view of the fact that the RW does not know the difference between a fetus and a baby, tells me that you are, I am afraid, just blowing against the wind.

When a head honcho of Planned Parenthood is looking thru body parts and declares "oh look its another boy" it's a baby.

That made me want to puke

Sorry but the polio vaccine was developed in the 1950s dead babies not involved you're a liar
The whole thing is crappola. Most of those vaccines were developed using quite adult, but unconsentimg monkeys.

Some days Steph I'm really glad I don't get video or tv out here.

I think I would have projectile vomited aka bazooka barfed on that one. My husband said he and his crew barely contained themselves when they saw the clip.

S

Steph I almost never do this on boards. I've always had permission here going way back when I asked if Traveller could post from my home address. I'm going to let my husband post in my name to explain to you this issue with vaccines. He's a University of Toronto grad in the sciences.

What he just told me should terrify us. He says there is no reason for fetal aka baby tissue to be in any vaccine. Now I'm worried.

S

Steph I almost never do this on boards. I've always had permission here going way back when I asked if Traveller could post from my home address. I'm going to let my husband post in my name to explain to you this issue with vaccines. He's a University of Toronto grad in the sciences.

What he just told me should terrify us. He says there is no reason for fetal aka baby tissue to be in any vaccine. Now I'm worried.

that will be fine dear. I figured this thread and Baba Boxer were LYING. that's what these baby killing supporters do

Get this witch now. You have to go to the site to see the video. SHE want's women to make and send in a video on how I guess ABORTION helped their lives. what a bitch
Cecile Richards Gives Advice: ‘Share Your Story, Make a Video, Upload It’
Cecile Richards Gives Advice Share Your Story Make a Video Upload It CNS News

Sorry but the polio vaccine was developed in the 1950s dead babies not involved you're a liar

exactly

S

that will be fine dear. I figured this thread and Baba Boxer were LYING. that's what these baby killing supporters do

Okey dokey Steph. I got him to finally lay it out in normal people's lingo so your eyes won't glaze over like mine do all the time when he gets into the science shit.

:lol:

From Traveller:

The purpose of a vaccine, and it's ONLY purpose. is to activate the immune system to attack a particular pathogen. They inject dead viruses into the body. The immune system does not differentiate from a dead or a live virus so it produces antibodies to attack and eliminate whatever virus has been injected.

This gives the body the tools to fight the real virus if it ever came into contact with it. So why are dead fetal cells necessary to facilitate that? Were dead fetal cells always in our vaccines? Absolutely not.

When a person receives a transplant they must be given anti-rejection drugs because the human body treats foreign tissue as an invader and it tries to eliminate it. When fetal cells are introduced into a body, the cells are foreign tissue and the body will activate the immune system to fight this new invader.

The question is, why are they trying to stimulate our children's immune system to fight human cells? With all of the talk about using fetal stem cells as a miracle cure for everything, putting fetal cells into vaccines can only negate that.

When you look at the science behind it, there is no scientific justification for the fetal cells to be included into vaccines at all.

So if their inclusion is not based on science, the only other explanation that they are claiming that fetal cells are a necessary addition to vaccines is to justify the development of the new industry of harvesting and processing those cells.

Billions of dollars are at stake. The lemmings, lock steppers and low information crowd will believe anything the scientists tell them because scientists are pure as the driven snow, never bought off or corrupt, so they wipe the drool off their chins and say "OK" to the explanation that their children will all die horrible deaths unless fetal tissue is injected into them.

Because, as we all know, it's always for the children.

I will stick up for Boxer. She obviously has already donated her brain to science.

S

Okey dokey Steph. I got him to finally lay it out in normal people's lingo so your eyes won't glaze over like mine do all the time when he gets into the science shit.

:lol:

From Traveller:

The purpose of a vaccine, and it's ONLY purpose. is to activate the immune system to attack a particular pathogen. They inject dead viruses into the body. The immune system does not differentiate from a dead or a live virus so it produces antibodies to attack and eliminate whatever virus has been injected.

This gives the body the tools to fight the real virus if it ever came into contact with it. So why are dead fetal cells necessary to facilitate that? Were dead fetal cells always in our vaccines? Absolutely not.

When a person receives a transplant they must be given anti-rejection drugs because the human body treats foreign tissue as an invader and it tries to eliminate it. When fetal cells are introduced into a body, the cells are foreign tissue and the body will activate the immune system to fight this new invader.

The question is, why are they trying to stimulate our children's immune system to fight human cells? With all of the talk about using fetal stem cells as a miracle cure for everything, putting fetal cells into vaccines can only negate that.

When you look at the science behind it, there is no scientific justification for the fetal cells to be included into vaccines at all.

So if their inclusion is not based on science, the only other explanation that they are claiming that fetal cells are a necessary addition to vaccines is to justify the development of the new industry of harvesting and processing those cells.

Billions of dollars are at stake. The lemmings, lock steppers and low information crowd will believe anything the scientists tell them because scientists are pure as the driven snow, never bought off or corrupt, so they wipe the drool off their chins and say "OK" to the explanation that their children will all die horrible deaths unless fetal tissue is injected into them.

Because, as we all know, it's always for the children.

holy smokes. I sort of had an idea about that. But the way he explained it. EYE opener. PP and now this Career Politician who has no DEGREE in medicine, Science or anything else is spewing lies too.
the baby killing industry has been LYING to woman all these years. It makes sick. thanks to your hubby...... Excellent dear:rock:

Last edited:
The tissue is volunteered by the patient, and abortion is legal.
That is correct. However, the people have the right to ensure that NONE of their tax dollars are spent on abortion if they so object to the procedure.

Given the illicit sale of human body parts, and the half billion dollars to an organization whose primary purpose is the disposal of humans, (something like 90+% of their operations are abortions)....defunding (at the very minimum, a suspension of funding until a full investigation by an independent investigator) is a l legitimate position to take. It is what is called "being on the right side of history"....

Is there something wrong with this women? or is she really this stupid?:dunno:

No, she is not stupid. You just failed to do any research and decided to comment about something you know nothing about.
We have advanced from the 1950's.

Adult stem cells are better baby killer

Advantages of Adult Stem Cells

Both lines of stem cells have an enormous therapeutic potential. While embryonic stem cells offer the potential for wider therapeutic applications, adult stem cells avoid the ethical issues roused by embryonic stem cell research. Therefore, many stem cell therapies are currently being tested using adult stem cells. Additionally, adult stem cells offer the potential for autologous stem cell donation, which may help to avoid issues of immune rejection in certain situations.

It is also known that upon injection into mice with compromised immune systems, undifferentiated embryonic stem cells elicit the formation of a benign tumor called a teratoma. This tumor formation causes scientists to doubt the therapeutic applicability of embryonic stem cells. It is not yet known whether similar results are observed with adult stem cells .

Advantages of Embryonic Stem Cells

The advantages of embryonic stem cells is that they offer one cell source for multiple indications. They provide the potential for a wider variety of applications than do adult stem cells. Additionally, they theoretically have the possibility of being immuno-privileged, due to their highly undifferentiated state. A privileged immune status would remove one of the main barriers of stem cell therapies, as self rejection is one stem cell therapy’s main complications . The idea that embryonic stem cells can be immune privilaged, must be viewed skeptically, however, as this theory has not yet been proven

Adult vs. Embryonic

You obviously didn't read your link. It points out the advantages of embryonic cells.

Stop letting PP, the leftist baby killing supporters and the Democrat party keep lying to YOU. demand they be DEFUNDED

snip:

Planned Parenthood Can Still Provide Abortions Without Federal Funding…

Time for the supporters of abortion to step up to the plate.

Via Great Falls Tribune

It took three videos showing Planned Parenthood doctors and executives discussing the culling and retailing of aborted baby parts, but Hillary Clinton finally managed to say that she found the videos “disturbing.”

For a professional politician like Clinton, whose every word is vetted by the vast right lobe of her brain, “disturbing” in the vernacular of less-scripted folk would be something like “horrifying” or “vile.”

But Clinton, whose base includes supporters of Planned Parenthood , as well as the mega-fundraising, pro-choice Emily’s List, tiptoed out on a limb. I wouldn’t go so far as to call it brave, but I also wouldn’t underestimate its significance. Even a passionately pro-choice presidential candidate has to pause at this juncture.

A tipping point may have already been reached, however, as people recoil from that which cannot be denied. Where once many could avert our eyes from the details of abortion, the details are now all we see and, thanks to the videos, hear.[…]

Planned Parenthood offers only a manual breast exam that any woman can do herself — and performs no mammograms. Rather, it refers women to other clinics. Thus, the ads are at least exaggerated if not purposely deceptive.

Also deceptive is the claim that defunding Planned Parenthood would strip women of health care. In fact, a Senate bill to defund Planned Parenthood, co-authored by Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Joni Ernst (R-Iowa), stipulates that all of its public funding be reallocated to federally qualified community health centers, which provide all women’s health-care services except abortion, without regard to a person’s ability to pay.

In other words, Planned Parenthood would still be able to provide abortions, since no federal funding can legally be used for abortion, anyway. And abortion opponents would no longer have to worry that their tax money was going to an abortion provider, even though the funds can’t legally be used for abortion.

Keep reading

ALL of it here:
Planned Parenthood Can Still Provide Abortions Without Federal Funding Weasel Zippers

No, she is not stupid. You just failed to do any research and decided to comment about something you know nothing about.

Both lines of stem cells have an enormous therapeutic potential. While embryonic stem cells offer the potential for wider therapeutic applications, adult stem cells avoid the ethical issues roused by embryonic stem cell research. Therefore, many stem cell therapies are currently being tested using adult stem cells. Additionally, adult stem cells offer the potential for autologous stem cell donation, which may help to avoid issues of immune rejection in certain situations.

It is also known that upon injection into mice with compromised immune systems, undifferentiated embryonic stem cells elicit the formation of a benign tumor called a teratoma. This tumor formation causes scientists to doubt the therapeutic applicability of embryonic stem cells. It is not yet known whether similar results are observed with adult stem cells .

The advantages of embryonic stem cells is that they offer one cell source for multiple indications. They provide the potential for a wider variety of applications than do adult stem cells. Additionally, they theoretically have the possibility of being immuno-privileged, due to their highly undifferentiated state. A privileged immune status would remove one of the main barriers of stem cell therapies, as self rejection is one stem cell therapy’s main complications . The idea that embryonic stem cells can be immune privilaged, must be viewed skeptically, however, as this theory has not yet been proven

Adult vs. Embryonic

You obviously didn't read your link. It points out the advantages of embryonic cells.

oh really? how about we intentionally impregnate women, so we can abort their pregnancy before the baby is born, the purpose of it would be to harvesting the baby body parts. You like that idea?

Adult vs. Embryonic

oh really? how about we intentionally impregnate women, so we can abort their pregnancy before the baby is born, the purpose of it would be to harvesting the baby body parts. You like that idea?

Sadly, many libs would probably support that. liberalism is a mental disease. I propose that we kill all liberals and use their bodies to find a cure for liberalism.

Forum List

Back