Barbara Boxer-ACLU pick for 2008

The ClayTaurus said:
Dude. It's a conspiracy. Don't you see?
Read all the not non-non existing research that's been not never not done.

I just bothered to read through the beginning of the thread. Ow. My brain is bleeding. Ow.

nbdysfu said:
Live from the Blathering Ex-Nazi Nuthouse Social Club, it's archangel.

What's this BS doing in a thread about Barbara boxer anyway?

have anything to do with " honey wagons" and accusing someone of being a "ex-Nazi"...you just dated yourself...Germany has not used honey wagons for decades...and just because it is pointed out that the ACLU is dominated by ex-Jews(attorneys) makes one a member of a "Nuthouse social club" Crawl back under your rock or learn to read!

and to eliminate anymore confusion by a few in here who love to get their cookies off attacking another persons thread...let me clear this up for you...
First and foremost I am neither a anti-semetic or biggot...The ACLU is in fact made up of a disapropriate number of Jewish attorneys...This is not to say I am attacking the Jewish faith...only attacking members of the ACLU who just happen to be of this heritage...
In other words I relate to them as the Pharisees of the ancient Jewish sect...
Pharisee:A member of an ancient Jewish sect noted for strict observance of rights and ceremonies of the traditional law...Now in the time of Jesus this sect condemned Jesus to death...
However only one of the "Pharisees" was actually a true Pharisee he found no guilt in Jesus.
The remainder were actually Pharisaic: "A self righteous or hypocritical person"
(along the lines of a secularist)
So when I refer to the Jewish influence within the ACLU I am referring to Pharisaics...They are once again crucifying Jesus...so my guilded friends who love to make fun of me, I say this to you...get your heads outta google and join the real world! And if ya want a link...try reading the Bible!

archangel said:
have anything to do with " honey wagons" and accusing someone of being a "ex-Nazi"...you just dated yourself...
What does being out of date have to do with anything? It is what it is.

archangel said:
Germany has not used honey wagons for decades...!
Modern plumbing can't clean up a mess unless it is made in the proper area.

archangel said:
and just because it is pointed out that the ACLU is dominated by ex-Jews(attorneys) makes one a member of a "Nuthouse social club"
Well, no, I suppose not. However, it might help to record this thread for your resume when you apply to one in the near future. The fact that you equate ex-jews with attorneys is quite a unique aspect of your mental imbalance.

archangel said:
Crawl back under your rock or learn to read!
Personally, I live in a house and keep the thermostat around 65. Living under a rock is dated. Nobody lives under a rock anymore. Not even in Germany.

archangel said:
The ACLU is in fact made up of a disapropriate number of Jewish attorneys...

Links to an ACLU site with a list of their members describing race, religious background, and employment, please.

archangel said:
This is not to say I am attacking the Jewish faith...only attacking members of the ACLU who just happen to be of this heritage...

So only some jews are bad, but it is more badder to be a jewish member of the ACLU than to just be a member? ...

archangel said:
I relate to them as the Pharisees of the ancient Jewish sect...The remainder were actually Pharisaic: "A self righteous or hypocritical person"

I am able to use the word to describe anyone regardless of their race creed or religion as long as they are self righteous or hypocritical. Not that I would since I think the reference to pharisees is either dated or nostalgic. I could consider any member of the ACLU to be self righteous or hypocritical, especially since I think the ACLU is just that. But I don't make the ethnic, historical,whatever association that you make.

archangel said:
I am neither a anti-semetic or biggot

Then why do you call Jewish attorneys who are members of the ACLU, 'Pharisaic'?

archangel said:
I refer to the Jewish influence within the ACLU I am referring to Pharisaics...They are once again crucifying Jesus

So Barbara Boxer is going to crucify Jesus when she runs for the presidency in 08, because the Jews in the ACLU have planned it so? Is Boxer Jewish? And your therapist says you shouldn't put this one in your resume?

come on people stop being so dense....

all he is saying is hillary is a red herring....boxer will be the one.....they as well as the non-practicing jews (same as the ones that turned on christ) are running, financing or backing the the aclu (which is prttey much true) which in turn is backing hillary / boxer.....further the aclu and the rest are the ones trying to change christmas from the celebration of christ's birthday to a year end financial orgy......

it is a strech....but no more off the mark than any other opinion rendered here

manu1959 said:

all he is saying is hillary is a red herring....boxer will be the one.....they as well as the non-practicing jews (same as the ones that turned on christ) are running, financing or backing the the aclu (which is prttey much true) which in turn is backing hillary / boxer.....further the aclu and the rest are the ones trying to change christmas from the celebration of christ's birthday to a year end financial orgy......

you are certainly the brightest one in this thread...you summed my thread up to a tea...A+++ my friend...you saved me the trouble of answering mini alphabet...nbdysfu....your right he or she is one dense fool! :cof:

archangel said:
you are certainly the brightest one in this thread...you summed my thread up to a tea...A+++ my friend...you saved me the trouble of answering mini alphabet...nbdysfu....your right he or she is one dense fool! :cof:

yes i have the cut to the chase gift to see the other side of every argument....

manu1959 said:

I get what he's saying about barbara and hillary. With the number of nominees for the Democratic party running in the 04 race, I wouldn't really be surprised if both of them run in 08... I still don't see any evidence that the ACLU has actually nominated Boxer, and I thought that was what the post was about.

What bothers me is that archangel seems to believe there really is a jewish, alright EX-jewish "bilderberg" conspiracy behind it because Soros gave the PFAW $450,000 and the former president and cofounder of the PFAW is the namesake of an award the ACLU gave to Barbara Boxer [and because of the way his name sounds archi thinks that that president is probably jewish[Sheinbaum]]. Why is that so important? Why isn't he concerned with EX-christians also in the ACLU who don't want us to call it christmas either. It shouldn't matter, should it?

archangel said:
they are Jews in heritage only..in the old USSR as well as the born again Russia..there were many fallin Jews in the upper crust and shared the bounty of the wealthy...and they already exterminated(turned their backs on their religion) themselves when they bought into the Communist belief system..

What about Pol pot? He gave up his culture to spread communism. I'm pretty sure he wasn't jewish? Was Castro Jewish?
Look, I was throwing junk at you without giving you a chance to respond, so I'll ask plainly; do you really believe that communism/ ACLU/ not calling it christmas is a jewish conspiracy? Do you really see some kind of biblical implication. I have ideas what your answer might be.

nbdysfu said:
I get what he's saying about barbara and hillary. With the number of nominees for the Democratic party running in the 04 race, I wouldn't really be surprised if both of them run in 08... I still don't see any evidence that the ACLU has actually nominated Boxer, and I thought that was what the post was about.

What bothers me is that archangel seems to believe there really is a jewish, alright EX-jewish "bilderberg" conspiracy behind it because Soros gave the PFAW $450,000 and the former president and cofounder of the PFAW is the namesake of an award the ACLU gave to Barbara Boxer [and because of the way his name sounds archi thinks that that president is probably jewish[Sheinbaum]]. Why is that so important? Why isn't he concerned with EX-christians also in the ACLU who don't want us to call it christmas either. It shouldn't matter, should it?

there are also ex-Christians within the ACLU they have also bought into the mantra of secuarlism...however I have posted many links on this as well as other threads showing the base control of the ACLU is for a fact more Jewish than any other ex-religion...I am against anyone who prefers communism to religious acceptance!

nbdysfu said:
I get what he's saying about barbara and hillary. WI'll ask plainly; do you really believe that communism/ ACLU/ not calling it christmas is a jewish conspiracy? Do you really see some kind of biblical implication. I have ideas what your answer might be.

actually you don't get it....he is saying it is the jews and christians that have turned away from their faith.....same as the first group that turned on christ.....he is saying history is repeating itself.....fucking hell and we are suposed to be the dumb ones

manu1959 said:
actually you don't get it....he is saying it is the jews and christians that have turned away from their faith.....same as the first group that turned on christ.....he is saying history is repeating itself.....fucking hell and we are suposed to be the dumb ones

It's nice to be appreciated..... :thanks: :halo: :eek:

manu1959 said:

no no, I get it. It's only the thousandth reference to the second coming I've seen since I've been on this board. But no you are so original. Barbara Boxer is the anti-christ. That's hilarious. And Probably true.
It's just that I'm a vile non-practicing christian who was feeling a little left out that your conspiracy was composed mostly of "fallin" jews and commies. :tng:

nbdysfu said:
no no, I get it. It's only the thousandth reference to the second coming I've seen since I've been on this board. But no you are so original. Barbara Boxer is the anti-christ. That's hilarious. And Probably true.
It's just that I'm a vile non-practicing christian who was feeling a little left out that your conspiracy was composed mostly of "fallin" jews and commies. :tng:
Yup, the problem is the 'fallin jews and commies' which are one in †he same, encompassing the heathen fallin' away Christians-meaning those that don't buy all of this stuff.

Kathianne said:
Yup, the problem is the 'fallin jews and commies' which are one in †he same, encompassing the heathen fallin' away Christians-meaning those that don't buy all of this stuff.

Oh, so you mean to say by my very existence and objection I prove them right? ;)

Forum List

Back