Barbara Boxer-ACLU pick for 2008

archangel said:
they have thought it through...it has been on going for many decades...trilateral,world banking,bilderberg...they have encrusted themselves in World Banking and therefore have somewhat gained immunity...if ya control the worlds money and corporate world ya have all the marbles in the bag...sorta speak! The Communist plot has not ended with the fall of a wall...it was a smoke screen...they had every intention of taking over the USA dating back to the "Roaring Twenties" when the ACLU was formed...and as for losing elections what does that really matter in the big picture.."The New World Order" all Big Business and Banking control most if not all worldwide governments...if one does not believe this then one is doomed!

dude if the jews use the ACLU to wipe out christianity to become a communist state then they won't be rich and in charge anymore the people will....plus they won't be able to be jews....oh and they will have to exterminate themselves

manu1959 said:
dude if the jews use the ACLU to wipe out christianity to become a communist state then they won't be rich and in charge anymore the people will....plus they won't be able to be jews....oh and they will have to exterminate themselves

they are Jews in heritage only..in the old USSR as well as the born again Russia..there were many fallin Jews in the upper crust and shared the bounty of the wealthy...and they already exterminated(turned their backs on their religion) themselves when they bought into the Communist belief system.. again they are Jews in heritage only not belief! and where pray tell did you come to the conclusion that the people of the USSR are in control or any other Communist country all ya have to do is glance at Cuba..are you saying the people control Castro?

Kathianne said:
You have links to any of this Arch?

I have posted numerous links on the trilateral,bilderberg, world banking you are starting to sound like Clay!

archangel said:
I have posted numerous links on the trilateral,bilderberg, world banking you are starting to sound like Clay!
and you like WJ.

I'm so confused. Did I leave the board and wander into a Seinfeld episode? :bang3:

J/K folks. I haven't been on much this week, and catching up is hard work anyway, but in a thread like this it's nearly impossible.

So, bottom line, please: do we or do we not have any evidence that the *gag* ACLU *gag* is endorsing Boxer in '08?

Abbey Normal said:
I'm so confused. Did I leave the board and wander into a Seinfeld episode? :bang3:

J/K folks. I haven't been on much this week, and catching up is hard work anyway, but in a thread like this it's nearly impossible.

So, bottom line, please: do we or do we not have any evidence that the *gag* ACLU *gag* is endorsing Boxer in '08?
We do, but we don't.

manu1959 said:
careful you may or may not have trapped yourself with that post
I thought about that...but then I didn't. So it's not a concern of mine, except for when it is.

archangel said:
they have thought it through...it has been on going for many decades...trilateral,world banking,bilderberg...they have encrusted themselves in World Banking and therefore have somewhat gained immunity...if ya control the worlds money and corporate world ya have all the marbles in the bag...sorta speak! The Communist plot has not ended with the fall of a wall...it was a smoke screen...they had every intention of taking over the USA dating back to the "Roaring Twenties" when the ACLU was formed...and as for losing elections what does that really matter in the big picture.."The New World Order" all Big Business and Banking control most if not all worldwide governments...if one does not believe this then one is doomed
....they are Jews in heritage only..in the old USSR as well as the born again Russia..there were many fallin Jews in the upper crust and shared the bounty of the wealthy...and they already exterminated(turned their backs on their religion) themselves when they bought into the Communist belief system.. again they are Jews in heritage only not belief! and where pray tell did you come to the conclusion that the people of the USSR are in control or any other Communist country all ya have to do is glance at Cuba..are you saying the people control Castro?

Live from the Blathering Ex-Nazi Nuthouse Social Club, it's archangel.

What's this BS doing in a thread about Barbara boxer anyway?

nbdysfu said:

Dude. It's a conspiracy. Don't you see?
Read all the not non-non existing research that's been not never not done.

The ClayTaurus said:
Dude. It's a conspiracy. Don't you see?
Read all the not non-non existing research that's been not never not done.

Now both of youse, be nice. :laugh: Like me! :halo:

nbdysfu said:

*said with Hitler accent* Figure it OUT!
hitler.gif

Forum List

Back