Barbara Boxcar is fucking stupid.

The idiot, Senator Boxer, shares here alleged thinking.

"Boxer: 'If You’re A Self-Respecting Human Being,' 'Vote For Obama'"

:cuckoo:

If you are a self respecting human being you have to be at least marginally observant and that precludes putting the moron in chief back into the White House.

Good Lord is that woman stupid.

BABS...is a self agrandizing Bitch Statist/Elitist...

Shall we forget this episode?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0CprVYsG0k]Senator Barbara Boxer: "Don't Call Me Ma'am" - General Michael Walsh - YouTube[/ame]

I loved it when she said that. It was funny, he kept calling her that and she told him to call her Senator.

Why would you find her ignorance of protocol funny?

Oh, wait.. never mind.

She isn't the air head she appears to be BECAUSE she is a right wingnut, one quote from Boxer and there are DOZENS from Republican small brains also.

I want to hear the positive things about ROMNEY; I know Obama's policies are NOT working for the US economy. But all I see is NEGATIVE remarks about Democrats, I would like to learn more about why Romney would do a better job.

It should happen if Newt gives up, but Perry AND Santorum slammed Romney so much, it grabbed all the headlines.

We will all hear his positives.

But the point was that dumbass Boxer was actually moronic enough to claim that folks SHOULD vote for the re-election of the Flop in Chief.

Jeeeez.

What a tool.

She is a Democrat, it would be news if she said DON'T vote for Obama. As an aside, the few people I know from college that remain in Mass. are mixed in their opinions of Romney. But I would say I have heard more good than bad.

No no. It's one thing for a Dumbocrap to say "vote for the re-election of the Democrat President."

It's entirely another thing to say that insincere stupidity in the WAY she said it. Self respecting human beings should vote for that moron?

Why? It can't have anything to do with being self-respecting, because if you have self-respect you should vote against a proven failure.

It can't have anything to do with being a human being since that is kind of the only choice.

The idiot, Senator Boxer, shares here alleged thinking.

"Boxer: 'If You’re A Self-Respecting Human Being,' 'Vote For Obama'"

:cuckoo:

If you are a self respecting human being you have to be at least marginally observant and that precludes putting the moron in chief back into the White House.

Good Lord is that woman stupid.

And, if you're a non-sentient robot, Mittens is your guy.

No. If you're a non-sentient creature eligible to vote, evidently The ONE remains your guy even though he is a proven failure.

Last edited:
She isn't the air head she appears to be BECAUSE she is a right wingnut, one quote from Boxer and there are DOZENS from Republican small brains also.

I want to hear the positive things about ROMNEY; I know Obama's policies are NOT working for the US economy. But all I see is NEGATIVE remarks about Democrats, I would like to learn more about why Romney would do a better job.

It should happen if Newt gives up, but Perry AND Santorum slammed Romney so much, it grabbed all the headlines.

We will all hear his positives.

But the point was that dumbass Boxer was actually moronic enough to claim that folks SHOULD vote for the re-election of the Flop in Chief.

Jeeeez.

What a tool.

She is a Democrat, it would be news if she said DON'T vote for Obama. * * * *

Dem Senator Doesn’t Know If He Will Vote For Obama « CBS DC

wow! look at all the whiny ass bitches crying about the Senator asking the General to use proper procedure, if the General was intimidating or felt belittled he is in the wrong business.

Wow, look at the pussy ass moonbat running to the defense of the senator who confused herself with royalty....

wow! look at all the whiny ass bitches crying about the Senator asking the General to use proper procedure, if the General was intimidating or felt belittled he is in the wrong business.

Wow, look at the pussy ass moonbat running to the defense of the senator who confused herself with royalty....

it's not royalty it's called procedure...but she could have left out the hard work comment.

It is typical for military personnel to address people as sir and ma'am... He was not being disrespectful in any way shape or form.

Barbara Boxer is a XXXXX

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCWCycejqxU]Ron Paul VS General Petraeus In Iraq Hearing - YouTube[/ame]

No no. It's one thing for a Dumbocrap to say "vote for the re-election of the Democrat President."

It's entirely another thing to say that insincere stupidity in the WAY she said it. Self respecting human beings should vote for that moron?

Why? It can't have anything to do with being self-respecting, because if you have self-respect you should vote against a proven failure.

It can't have anything to do with being a human being since that is kind of the only choice.

She's a lousy senator.

She is pathetic to listen to when she is interviewed on TV.

She is a liar.

Forum List

Back