barak's Judgement

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
BHO is running on his vague platform of change and extols his exemplary judgement in lieu if experience in matters of state. but what of his so called judgement? I remember the old saying "show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are" and looking at bho's friends i wonder.

Let's see we all know about rev wright so enough said there,

but what about bill, the weatherman ayers, a home grown terrorist that bombed gov't buildings and wishes he had done more

http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/05/07/just-a-guy-in-baracks-neighborhood/

http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/04/16/obama-asked-about-william-ayers-in-tonights-debate/

http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/05/03/stomp-on-this/

is it me or does bho "judge" people who hate this country as being worthy of his loyalty and respect???

makes you wonder who will be his picks for cabinet not to mention any supreme court judges he may nominate

P.S. do you think if mccain felt the same way about bill ayers as bho that he would be given a pass on it??

McCain likes to fondle the balls of G. Gordon Liddy, who went to prison for subverting the Constitution. Liddy also advised his radio audience that, when confronted by federal agents, they should shoot them in the head because they wear flack jackets.

Obama sat on a board with Ayers. Big fucking deal. McCain praised Liddy on his radio show, and allowed Liddy to host McCain fundraisers in Liddy's home.

McCain openly seeks support from a man who advocates headshots for federal agents, and the corporate media has yet to say jack shit about it.

"Let's see we all know about rev wright so enough said there, "

to be honest. the only thing he said (and i've watched the whole 40 mintues speech to NAACP)

the only thing i found offensive was the asine suggestion that the us gov started AIDS...course that was also in the context of the tuskeegee deal...and lord know the gov has actually done shitting things.

so i mean to condem obama because he knows someone who said sompin stupid?

when we can just condem GW cause everything the man says is stupid?

plus i don't think those people even hate america

they are simply pissed at some of the things it has done.

that's a big difference.

a lot of the things rev wright said that got people all riled up were true. the big exception was the aids claim, which was rediculous. I don't agree with the conclusions he draws or the context in which he brings up many of these historical facts, but to write (no pun intended) off obama because he attended the largest church in chicago seems a little extreme, especially since he hasnt himself expressed these views (at least not that im aware of). nearly every politician has connections with extremists

a lot of the things rev wright said that got people all riled up were true. the big exception was the aids claim, which was rediculous. I don't agree with the conclusions he draws or the context in which he brings up many of these historical facts, but to write (no pun intended) off obama because he attended the largest church in chicago seems a little extreme, especially since he hasnt himself expressed these views (at least not that im aware of). nearly every politician has connections with extremists

It isn't the largest church in Chicago, Meeks is. You may be thinking it's the largest of UCC in nation?

prolly the same reason all the catholics didn't stop being catholics when the pope condemned america for the iraq war.

He didn't condemn the US or the war; just because newspapers put that in the headline, doesn't make it so:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/2654109.stm

splitting hairs.

The pope was critical of u.s. actions in iraqi. Was the condemnation limited to the policy? yes. i agree the pope was careful to draw skirt that line.

however, I think if you actually looked at the context of Wright's remarks. you'd find the overall same intent. critical of u.s. policy. While I have to admit the statement "goddam america" on it's face is condemnation as a whole. I don't think that was truly what Wright intended. it was condemnation for policy, just like the pope.

It isn't the largest church in Chicago, Meeks is. You may be thinking it's the largest of UCC in nation?

i meant to type one of the largest. my mistake. one of the problems with multi-tasking at work

splitting hairs.

The pope was critical of u.s. actions in iraqi. Was the condemnation limited to the policy? yes. i agree the pope was careful to draw skirt that line.

however, I think if you actually looked at the context of Wright's remarks. you'd find the overall same intent. critical of u.s. policy. While I have to admit the statement "goddam america" on it's face is condemnation as a whole. I don't think that was truly what Wright intended. it was condemnation for policy, just like the pope.

We agree to disagree, Wright's had nothing to do with the Iraq, Iran, Persian Gulf, Viet Nam, Korea, WWII, WWI, Spanish-American, wars.

His is personal, as is Michelle's.

wright is an issue because obambam lied when he said he had never heard, nor did he know, about the controversial viewpoints of his pastor. wright is an issue because is shows what POS politician obambam is. in his race speech, obambam defended wright lovingly, a few weeks later when wright would not be silenced, obambam "all of a sudden" found wright divisive.

obambam is a fraud

wright is an issue because obambam lied when he said he had never heard, nor did he know, about the controversial viewpoints of his pastor. wright is an issue because is shows what POS politician obambam is. in his race speech, obambam defended wright lovingly, a few weeks later when wright would not be silenced, obambam "all of a sudden" found wright divisive.
obambam is a fraud

You mean the myth of Obama being the perfect candidate is false. He's not really a super hero?

uh, yeah no kidding he's human.

and i guess George Washington is fraud too...with that whole cherry tree deal huh?

You mean the myth of Obama being the perfect candidate is false. He's not really a super hero?

uh, yeah no kidding he's human.

and i guess George Washington is fraud too...with that whole cherry tree deal huh?

i never said he was perfect. so you think the issues i mentioned are no big deal? at least you did not deny his lies. thats your right you know, you don't have to be pissy about it.

i never said he was perfect. so you think the issues i mentioned are no big deal? at least you did not deny his lies. thats your right you know, you don't have to be pissy about it.

honestly i think 'lie' is a stretch...

i mean at minimum apparently 8,000 attendees at the church didn't find the comments extreme so for Barak to say i didn't know...seems quite plausable.

second in regards to the condemnation of wright, i do find that puzzling...i'm too lazy to research...but i'm thinking it was Wright's praising of Farakon that he had to distance himself from. if that makes Obama a politician i'll accept that.

does it weaken his message of not the washington politics? yes. but when compared to hilary or mccain...my choice is still easy.

Oprah had the good judgement to leave the church....why didn't BO?

Oprah left the Church in part because she wasn't a fan of religion any more. If Obama wasn't religious you would be screaming bloody murder about how atheist secularists are going to destroy the world.

Forum List

Back