Barak Hussein Breaks Up Alliances And Coddles Enemies

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
This is the utter moron whose friends are Al Qaida, Iran, and the palestinian authority, and whose enemies are america's staunchest allies.

A big problem is that Barak Hussein is a perpetual liar, whose word means nothing.

FOXNews.com - Sarkozy Reveals Rift in U.S.-European Relations

"Europe is beginning to feel a little concerned that it's being taken for granted," said Heather Conley, director of the Europe program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. " When summit meetings are skipped, when it takes 14 months for the French to have an Oval Office meeting, they are starting to become concerned that maybe allies aren't as appreciated as they had anticipated from this administration."

There are other grievances. European leaders felt cut out of the side-deal Obama cut at the Copenhagen climate talks, depriving them of co-negotiating clout on an issue Europe believes it has defined for more than a decade. France wants less pressure to send more troops to Afghanistan and more action on sanctions against Iran.
France also wants what it considers to be a fairer shot at the contract for airborne refueling tankers on behalf of its government-backed aircraft maker Airbus and its U.S. partner Northrop Grumman Corp. Great Britain sees its "special relationship" with the U.S. as a thing of the past. England, Germany and France want more U.S. muscle behind their push for tougher global financial regulations.

Satisfaction has been hard to find.

"The call from Europe that youre hearing is 'C'mon America we need you we need you now more than ever,'" Conley said. "We need allies and this is a value-based partnership. You're starting to hear concerns that 'Well this values question, you know, we need to do more work and be more transactional in nature.' Well, the values proposition is at the center of the U.S.-European relationship and if that begins to shake the whole relationship begins to shake."

..."What Sarkozy is saying is 'Perhaps American listens, but it doesn't consider enough, before we even get to the question of whether we agree or not," said Michael Rubin, resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute.

Rubin said the strain in U.S. relations with Europe is emblematic of difficulties elsewhere - namely in Israel, Asia and South America.

"From an Israeli perspective, the president is acting more like a zoning board member than as the the leader of the free world," Rubin said, referring to the current fight over Israeli settlements in East Jerusalem. "When it comes to trade, I just returned from South Korea and we have the case in Colombia too where the president doesn't seem to even want to listen to the history of diplomacy with our allies and the importance of free trade. Unfortunately, we're in a dynamic now where it pays much more to be a rogue regime than it does to be an ally of the United States."

Obama regards the new Israeli settlements as an impediment to peace talks with the Palestinians and feels duty-bound to confront the issue to maintain credibility with Palestinians and the Arab nations Obama's lobbied to back his approach to the peace process. Obama's also talked more openly about expanding trade, even as the South Korea and Colombia free trade deals remain stalled, a victim of White House inaction.

"The United States is getting a reputation basically of a country that cannot be trusted for more than 5 minutes at a time," Rubin said. "And that's not the way to build a healthy, stable world."

Iran could emerge as the issue that most tests Obama's commitment to engagement and realism.

Despite increasing evidence of Iran pursuit of nuclear weapons and ballistic missle technology, Obama on Tuesday repeated that Iran still had time make a lucrative deal with the West.

"The door remains open, if the Iranians choose to walk through it," Obama said. "But they understand very clearly what the terms of a diplomatic solution would be."

It's an issue Sarkozy pushed Obama on in their Oval Office meeting, administration officials confirmed.

"Sarkozy is actually growing increasingly impatient with the slow pace of getting an enhanced pkg of sanctions," Conleys said. "In February, the French presided over the Security Council and the thought was that that was the best moment to push for some robust sanctions. It didn't happen. They're regrouping now. Sarkozy is going to push Obama to get as much forward progress on those sanctions against Iran."

..."Rogue regimes don't look at diplomacy as a means of conflict resolution," Rubin said. "They look at diplomacy as a means of asymetrical warfare. Often times, they're playing chess, we're playing checkers and they're running circles around us."

On sanctions against Iran, Obama could only offer the "hope" of action.

"My hope is that we are going to get this done this spring," Obama said. " I'm not interested in waiting months for a sanctions regime to be in place, I'm interested in seeing that regime in place in weeks Do we have unanimity in the international community? Not yet. And that's something that we have to work on."

Last edited:
Hey CMike, has anyone mentioned before that you are an idiot?

Osama Bin Laden masterminded the deaths of 3000 Americans on American soil, and your boy let him go to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9-11 on the basis of lies. So you want more of this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17MYeNvtzRM]YouTube - Johnny Cash "When the Roses Bloom Again"[/ame]

Yea his Foreign Policy seems pretty Helter Skelter at this point. His whole 'Get tough and insulting towards our allies while shamefully licking the boots of our enemies' Foreign Policy is getting pretty old. Must be some kind of Saul Alinsky concocted fantasy or something. It's not making much sense to sane & rational Americans. It has to be some kind of Marxist/Community Organizer thing we're not getting. Oh well,who really knows what's going on in the mind of an inexperienced "Community Organizer?" Pretty weird stuff.

Mr. Obama has supported Israel all of his adult life. He is a minority as we are, he understands what it is like to be looked down upon.

While europe certainly should be concerned, support for Israel has been unfaltering. The ironic thing is, our media sensationalizes Obama for refusing to eat with Bibi, meanwhile a week before we completed a major arms deal, as well as agreed to conduct shared training exercises in the middle east with them, one of the first of its kind in the longstanding Israeli-U.S. relationship.

I'll only briefly address Europe. The fact of the matter is, they have benefits from a special relationship with us that they have grown very accustomed too. We will not be abandoning our old allies, but at the same time their (Europe) increasing resistance to upcoming powers [see: outrage at America's "backdoor" deal with other nations at Copenhagen, for just one example. Sorry to our european allies but it should always be American interest over others in my opinion] will present future difficulties for us. It's understandable; Europe is losing much of its clout and attractiveness in the wake of globalization. While america has been hard hit, our economic and political foundations are strong enough to allow the American society to adapt and continue to play an integral world on the global stage. As europe begins to feel marginalized, it's only natural that they should feel insecure in their relationship with the U.S., as upcoming global members can present many of the same goods and commodities that the european market can at a cheaper rate.

I truly don't know exactly how this relationship should be handled. While having Europe as loyal allies is crucial, I also put America's security and future far above anyone else's. I'd have to wonder what people like Kissinger would say, who would probably suggest we should seek foster new relationships with these emerging powers. I'm often inclined to agree with Kiss, and here is no different, but this will indubitably debase our relations with Europe.

It's time to reassess the europe question. Israel is not something we will stop supporting anytime in the near future, but our European relations are certainly going to change in upcoming decades as emerging powers become more and more central to global commerce.

Last edited:
Mr. Obama has supported Israel all of his adult life. He is a minority as we are, he understands what it is like to be looked down upon.

In a parallel universe somewhere, he might support Israel. But this guy - the one in the White House - that ass in the Oval Office.... he is no friend to Israel any more than he is to our other traditional allies.

No one has ever looked down on Obama.

It's just more of that old "God damn America/God damn Israel" stuff you see most Left Wing loons screeching. Hey this is what the country voted for. This stuff should not be surprising. It is what it is.

President Obama has always been a good friend of Israel.

Define 'always'.

He's only been POTUS for 14 months. Before that.... hmmmm.... how many DAYS was he in the Senate?

Better yet, define 'friend'. I know people who claim to be my 'friends' but behind closed doors are something completely different. Or they are only my 'friends' for some personal gain.

"God damn America!!/God damn Israel!!" has been the Leftist Loon battle-cry for many years. Why did so many people vote for them? This stuff really shouldn't surprise anyone.

Ed Koch just told Neil Cavuto that the obamalama will happily throw Israel under the bus with grandma.. to appease the muslims.

Ed Koch just told Neil Cavuto that the obamalama will happily throw Israel under the bus with grandma.. to appease the muslims.

I said this all throughout the campaign. Why are so many now surprised that the Leftist Loon "God damn America!!/God damn Israel!!" crowd is now carrying out their warped Foreign Policy? Why did so many vote for them? People were warned. Hey it is very sad but it is what it is in the end.

Stand fast Israel, don't let the the Kenyan Commie bluff you. You have lots of support behind you here in the USA.

Let's see. You all biach when he leaves the country. You biach when he stays. Just no pleasing you haters, is there?

You must have missed the memo.

Obama has decided that he will actively represent the PA, make ludicrous demands of Israel, and treat Israeli leaders like dirt.

With friends like this who needs enemies.

I said this all throughout the campaign. Why are so many now surprised that the Leftist Loon "God damn America!!/God damn Israel!!" crowd is now carrying out their warped Foreign Policy? Why did so many vote for them? People were warned. Hey it is very sad but it is what it is in the end.

Maybe because EVERYTHING you predicted during the campaign turned out wrong? Just saying.:razz::razz:

Obama is no friend of America either.

You must have missed the memo.

Obama has decided that he will actively represent the PA, make ludicrous demands of Israel, and treat Israeli leaders like dirt.

With friends like this who needs enemies.

You barely know what YOU think. Why should we listen to your opining on what the POTUS thinks?......:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Let's see. Those Israeli leaders try to embarass the VEEP on his visit. Now exactly who is treating whom like dirt.

Hey, I've an idea!! Why don't all of you whose allegiance to Israel is greater than your allegiance to the US become Israeli citizens. Then you can go there and fight the Pals.

I hated when Obama started calling them Freedom Fries

Forum List

Back