Barack's Pastor of Ten Years

TruthOrg

Sep 3, 2008
"The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, God damn America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people. ... God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme." ... "We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye." ... "We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost." ... "We started the AIDS virus ... as a means of genocide against people of color." --Barack Obama's pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, in various sermons. He stood by this guy for ten years.

Please send us all the sermons of your pastor, minister, priest, rabbi, or mullah. That way we can get to know you better and be able to judge you by their words. You can post them or email them. Should any prove controversial we'll judge you by them anyway. Thanks

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote to have creationism taught in your school.

I think it's funny...Palin's preacher said something about judgment being enacted upon the US and used examples.

Wright said God Damn America...but he meant the same thing. It's judgment. Though he thinks we're being judged for being white. I got it when it was just Wright saying it and I get it now.

But the problem with Wright wasn't WRight...it was Obama saying he didn't know he was saying that. What an idiot. And even more of an idiot to think Americans would swallow it.

Good god, we aren't past this yet?

past this? you mean the media ignoring it? you accept yo-bama's response to this? i sure as hell do not. this should be instant disqualification from any election.

midcan5

i do not believe in god. i am an atheist so i do not need the crutch of a pastor, rabbi, preacher, priest, orator, brainwasher, racist to help me live my life.

past this? you mean the media ignoring it? you accept yo-bama's response to this? i sure as hell do not. this should be instant disqualification from any election.

midcan5

i do not believe in god. i am an atheist so i do not need the crutch of a pastor, rabbi, preacher, priest, orator, brainwasher, racist to help me live my life.

Look I'm not condoning what Wright said, but the public doesn't care anymore, so it isn't relevent. The man is an ass. He said some shit that pissed alot of people off, including me. It doesn't disqualify him for the Presidency.

Look I'm not condoning what Wright said, but the public doesn't care anymore, so it isn't relevent. The man is an ass. He said some shit that pissed alot of people off, including me. It doesn't disqualify him for the Presidency.

if he were a white man, he attended a church who supported the kkk, he would of been disqualified instantly. i still do not understand why it is socially acceptable for a black man to be a racist.

"The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, God damn America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people. ... God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme." ... "We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye." ... "We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost." ... "We started the AIDS virus ... as a means of genocide against people of color." --Barack Obama's pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, in various sermons. He stood by this guy for ten years.

"The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government," Vogler said in the interview, in which he talked extensively about his desire for Alaskan secession, the key goal of the AIP.

Scary.

Forum List

Back