Barack to be.....errr..... meet King

Touring effects of the drought on his way to a velantines summit in a posh resort (again) is now assisting farmers & ranchers

That means I helped too, I saw pictures on the news

What I wanted, and I think it would have been best for the country, was for Hillary to be president with Obama as vice president, learning the ropes. Then, after her serving 2 terms, Obama would serve 2 terms. That's what I wanted.

Not a bad idea at all.

Although, she's the most experienced of any possible candidate on either side.

What I wanted, and I think it would have been best for the country, was for Hillary to be president with Obama as vice president, learning the ropes. Then, after her serving 2 terms, Obama would serve 2 terms. That's what I wanted.

Not a bad idea at all.

Although, she's the most experienced of any possible candidate on either side.

She was then and she is now.

Last edited:

that could happen in reverse order. Besides his agenda got implemented, HC, higher fuel efficiency (CAFE) standards, & Wall St reform (although watered-down by bought-and-paid-for pols on both sides of the aisle :( ) It would be nice to get some kind of immigration reform done before he retires.

While he's in Cali assisting the farmers & ranchers during their worst drought in 100+ yrs.

Obama to meet Jordan's king in California desert

I wouldn't mind if Barack served a 3rd-term however :afro: if the Repubs/tea partiers put up the same type of candidates they put up in '12

According to Limbaugh, he will be serving a third term.

:cuckoo:

Limbaugh plants the most absurd ideas into his viewers' heads, as well as planting lies. Why are they so stupid?

that could happen in reverse order. Besides his agenda got implemented, HC, higher fuel efficiency (CAFE) standards, & Wall St reform (although watered-down by bought-and-paid-for pols on both sides of the aisle :( ) It would be nice to get some kind of immigration reform done before he retires.

Rs will continue to fight anything that could benefit the country.

While he's in Cali assisting the farmers & ranchers during their worst drought in 100+ yrs.

Obama to meet Jordan's king in California desert

I wouldn't mind if Barack served a 3rd-term however :afro: if the Repubs/tea partiers put up the same type of candidates they put up in '12

According to Limbaugh, he will be serving a third term.

:cuckoo:

Limbaugh plants the most absurd ideas into his viewers' heads, as well as planting lies. Why are they so stupid?

When I have read Limbaugh in the past, I've thought it must be a SNL skit, satire, a huge joke.

Turns out the joke is on the rw's who blindly believe his venomous spew. Same with fox.
FOX-News.jpg

Forum List

Back