Barack Reading

Dr Grump here negative repped me repeatedly all in one day to get me to my current neg level. I guess that shit is really important to him.

:rofl:

talk about modus operandi...

but, regardless of gumps utter stupidity, acting like a bush fanboi probably won't make it less true that his presidency the sole cause for a republican loooooong shot this year... Gosh, I wonder why the idea of CHANGE is selling so well this year....

Dr Grump here negative repped me repeatedly all in one day to get me to my current neg level. I guess that shit is really important to him.

talk about modus operandi...

but, regardless of gumps utter stupidity, acting like a bush fanboi probably won't make it less true that his presidency the sole cause for a republican loooooong shot this year... Gosh, I wonder why the idea of CHANGE is selling so well this year....

Change always sells. It brings out those who dont vote because they see it as futile.

Let the historians speak, if you read their stuff, instead of liberal bloggers, biased as they are, you will see they speak highly of the adminstration and what it has accomplished.

The thing about historical perspectives, is they eliminate the emotional hatred and hysteria.

Eight one percent of historians already rate Bush a failure. It is doubtful that will change as he will leave the major issues to the next president simply because none of his ideas have worked so far and he is too busy tap dancing.

http://hnn.us/articles/5019.html

Regarding change as a motivating factor in elections, that element is too obvious, it is one reason Bush won in 2004, 911 changed enough people's worldview to allow him a second term. FDR's election was one of change as Hoover had been a failure. Carter won after the bungled administration of Nixon/Ford and stagflation. Reagan won with the promise of change from the doldrums of Carter. Clinton won after Reagan's enormous tax hikes didn't help the mess he made and Bush Sr proved inept. To say that change doesn't matter is to contradict the American system of government with its recognition that 'we need someone else.' The coach is the first one to go.

Eight one percent of historians already rate Bush a failure. It is doubtful that will change as he will leave the major issues to the next president simply because none of his ideas have worked so far and he is too busy tap dancing.

http://hnn.us/articles/5019.html

Regarding change as a motivating factor in elections, that element is too obvious, it is one reason Bush won in 2004, 911 changed enough people's worldview to allow him a second term. FDR's election was one of change as Hoover had been a failure. Carter won after the bungled administration of Nixon/Ford and stagflation. Reagan won with the promise of change from the doldrums of Carter. Clinton won after Reagan's enormous tax hikes didn't help the mess he made and Bush Sr proved inept. To say that change doesn't matter is to contradict the American system of government with its recognition that 'we need someone else.' The coach is the first one to go.

The American people are not putting a liberal in charge of our country when their is so much at stake. I think most people realize our President can't concern themselves with popularity polls and the such. It is important that our President does what's right for the country. For instance, tucking our heads between our asses and retreating from Iraq. That would reinforce to the enemy ,"Islamic extremeist", that we are nothing but cowards. They will believe if they are persitent enough we will run.

Forum List

Back