Barack Obama's Official Twitter Account Follows “Sarah Palin’s Vagina @palinsvagina”.

Barack Obama , our non-natural born constitutionally ineligible president, owes Governor Palin an apology.

Barack Obama Official Twitter Account Follows Crude Sexist Anti-Sarah Palin Account The Gateway Pundit

xobama-palin-vagina.jpg.pagespeed.ic.B8wjpJyQtpZpdvvUPR_8.jpg

Is there anything you won't fall for?

He doesn't hang out with you, liar...........:)

Failed attempt at humor. Is that all you've got? I suppose since you can't defend the official WH twitter following such a piece of trash, you instantly revert to bashing others to deflect.

Failed attempt at humor. Is that all you've got? I suppose since you can't defend the official WH twitter following such a piece of trash, you instantly revert to bashing others to deflect.

You believe everything your idiot conservative peers post, don't you? ......figures....another Fauxbot. You can't fix stupid....:)

What exactly is there to "defend"?

... How do these posters get themselves into a position of posting first and thinking later?

... How do these posters get themselves into a position of posting first and thinking later?

Er, because they are stupid?

Ahh. Guess so. I was really hoping it was more complex.
Phooey. :(

Like you were hoping there was some way to fix them? You can't fix stupid.....:)

Like you were hoping there was some way to fix them? You can't fix stupid.....:)

More kinda hoping I missed something. Like how it somehow isn't completely fascist to want to control what media somebody else follows.

Guess not though.

More kinda hoping I missed something. Like how it somehow isn't completely fascist to want to control what media somebody else follows.

Guess not though.

No one wants to control it, jackass, except maybe Obama. His official twitter account follows a nasty scumbag with no sense of decency and I would think that the president would be above such trash. Not in this case. Noticing it doesn't equal wanting to control it.

this is the type of gutter politics from the left.

You people voted them out of power in congress for this very thing. Now keep it up and vote this type of trash out of our Government and lives

this is the type of gutter politics from the left.

You people voted them out of power in congress for this very thing. Now keep it up and vote this type of trash out of our Government and lives

Stephanie

I'm not at all surprised that you're not willing to admit you've been made a fool of.

What a gullible dummy you are.

You believe everything your idiot conservative peers post, don't you? ......figures....another Fauxbot. You can't fix stupid....:)
I know it's false, if it was true he would be following some guys ass on twitter.

Forum List

Back