Barack Obama's Legacy

Whatever Trump does not erase will be a record of aiding terrorists and enemies of this nation, violating both Constitution and Law, 2 In-Constitutional Wars, Obstruction, treason, etc...

The most criminal President of all time...

legacy.jpg

Wait..... there was a guy who was President before Trump....I can't remember his name, it was a funny sounding name......but he was so inconsequential that it wasn't worth the time to remember who he was.....what was his name? barama? obangle?....Something like that, but then Trump came along and fixed everything that other guy screwed up.....still can't think what his name was........

Obama was, and is irrelevant I did enjoy his hateful wife though as she successfully pissed off a LOT of school districts.

Nobama pushed a lot of us democrats towards Bernie; we whooshed past bernie, then 8 million of us voted for trump.

Nice legacy.

MaObama is a complete and total disgrace to America and the White House.
I just wanted to reach through the screen and just grab him — grab him and choke him and say, ‘Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me that you’d have the gall to disgrace the memory of my teammates and what we did there that night by calling it conspiracy?’ But that’s a narcissist for you.”
The men and women who put their ass on the line for this nation hate MaObama (as well they should). They recognize that he is a sociopathic narcissist and a piece of shit.

Benghazi hero: I’d like to ‘choke’ Obama for ‘wild conspiracy theories’ comment related to attack

He blew an opportunity with the chip on shoulder organizer guy think. Stirred the racial pot and stoked the fire. I voted for him the first time. Disappointed by the second time and embarrassed today.

MaObama continues his lies and classlessness...
None of Trump’s actions thus far rises to the level of any of Obama’s attacks on free expression. Not a single person has been prevented from reporting the news and leveling any criticism he desires.
There is nothing more idiotic than the left’s absurd claims that President Trump is a “tyrant”. MaObama acted like a tyrant. President Trump has restored constitutional government and facilitated liberty like few before him.

Obama Reminds Us Why Trump Is President

MaObama oversaw the most corrupt and dysfunctional administration in U.S. history.
Judicial Watch, a Washington-based nonpartisan government watchdog organization, announced Thursday that it received 47 pages of records from the Justice Department that show FBI officials used “unsecure devices” while discussing a matter involving the European Union.
Thank God for Judicial Watch. It’s just a shame that MaObama went to such great lengths to block a government watchdog group.

New Batch of Strzok-Page Emails Suggests FBI Use of Unsecure Devices

MaObama oversaw the most corrupt and dysfunctional administration in U.S. history.
Judicial Watch, a Washington-based nonpartisan government watchdog organization, announced Thursday that it received 47 pages of records from the Justice Department that show FBI officials used “unsecure devices” while discussing a matter involving the European Union.
Thank God for Judicial Watch. It’s just a shame that MaObama went to such great lengths to block a government watchdog group.

New Batch of Strzok-Page Emails Suggests FBI Use of Unsecure Devices
So how will Obama go down in America's history books?

Depends who is writing the book. If it is one of those left-wing lunatics (like university professors), he will go down as a “hero” who “saved” the republic.

If it is written by someone honest, he will go down as the most corrupt president in U.S. history.

Depends who is writing the book. If it is one of those left-wing lunatics (like university professors), he will go down as a “hero” who “saved” the republic.

If it is written by someone honest, he will go down as the most corrupt president in U.S. history.
You don't seem to have much faith in the Social Scientists.

Forum List

Back