Barack Obama's Legacy

Given there isn’t a world of truth in anything you post , this is kind of pointless
I always find it interesting that everything I post is packed full of links and sources, and everything you post is devoid of anything other than your uninformed opinions. :dunno:

I stated a fact.
No. You didn't. At all. I stated a fact. You stated the desperate left-wing talking point to bail out Obama once he got caught shipping billions of dollars to Iran in unmarked crates in the middle of the night.

Explain one thing to me, stupid. Give me one real, honest, accurate answer and I will absolutely concede you were correct on this issue. Deal?

Who ships cold, hard cash in unmarked crates in the middle of the night? What if the plane went down? What if the plane was hijacked? What if some of the money was stolen? All of that cash would be forever lost. You know who does that? A person desperately trying to keep the payments secret, and thus off the books. So here is my one question for you:

Why didn't Obama do what every single government, company, and even individual citizen in the world would do and wire transfer the funds to Iran? Not even you or I would stick money in an envelope and mail it to Iran. Ever.

If you can provide an honest, realistic answer to that question (without being a snarky prick), I'll concede you were correct on this point. I'll make a single post right here in this thread admitting you were 100% right and I was wrong.
“Real Dave” went real quiet. :lmao:

Public money(or rather public debt) lost on Solyndra could have gone to any number of more worthwhile projects that would bear long term fruit.
Well, aside from the fact that there shouldn't be any "public money" (because it is 100% unconstitutional), your statement here is one thing we agree on.

The government has done things like programs to help businesses for years. Funny how it was Constitutional then. Bur I guess not under Bush & Obama because both wanted to help Solyndra.

I stated a fact.
No. You didn't. At all. I stated a fact. You stated the desperate left-wing talking point to bail out Obama once he got caught shipping billions of dollars to Iran in unmarked crates in the middle of the night.

Explain one thing to me, stupid. Give me one real, honest, accurate answer and I will absolutely concede you were correct on this issue. Deal?

Who ships cold, hard cash in unmarked crates in the middle of the night? What if the plane went down? What if the plane was hijacked? What if some of the money was stolen? All of that cash would be forever lost. You know who does that? A person desperately trying to keep the payments secret, and thus off the books. So here is my one question for you:

Why didn't Obama do what every single government, company, and even individual citizen in the world would do and wire transfer the funds to Iran? Not even you or I would stick money in an envelope and mail it to Iran. Ever.

If you can provide an honest, realistic answer to that question (without being a snarky prick), I'll concede you were correct on this point. I'll make a single post right here in this thread admitting you were 100% right and I was wrong.
Go fuck yourself you whiny little bitch.

WHERE did the $10 trillion go???

How much are Obama and his family worth $$$$$$$$$$$$$$???

How did Obama get so rich???

Do you care???
I do care. I care that there are tooi many fucking dumbasses like you that can vote & elect a fraud & crook like Trump.

What has America done to Trump? We elected a man that has no idea of what a president does and only wants continued adulation. The Republican response can only be, how bad Trumps predecessor was. And perhaps worse, is Republicans will have to live with the fact that they elected America's worst president. All Trump wanted was parades and reviews of his election.

No President, not even W and LBJ, was so eager to make US taxdollars vanish for nothing....
More funny chit coming from one that voted for Bush & the Republicans who created the worst recession in 80 yeas & bitch like a little girl when it cost money to help us recover from it.

Helping families that lost their jobs, making sure kids have something to eat, helping maintain police forces & fire halls, Keeping communites from going bankrupt, helping people get healthcare is wasting money to a total dick like you bur hey, lets build that stupid wall & spent millions hauling Donnie's fast ass to the golf course.

Dumbas, Solyndra SPENT the money into economy. Their complex construction was 350 million dollars.

20120822__0823solyndra31.jpg

This construction entailed PURCHASE OF GOODS AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES.

Solyndra: Fab 2 Construction Begins

hastalavista_721_420_80_s_c1.jpg

In 2013 Seagate bought this complex.

Your politico bullshit has long separated you from anything resembling reality.
Wait...you somehow think this strengthens your case? Bwahahahaha! :lmao:

White House emails proved that the Obama Administration knew that Solyndra would go out of business, even with the illegal half a billion dollars in free tax payer money. So instead of using it to at least attempt to keep their business afloat, they used it to build a building they didn't even need? And you think that somehow increases "GDP"? :laugh:

Good God the left is completely clueless about basic economics.
Acriualy, Captain Dumnbass, spending money to build a building & paying wages is what runs our fucking economy.

I stated a fact.

So you are also ignorant of the banking ties between US & Iran at that time.

"
Prior to a report in the Wall Street Journal describing the pallets of cash, the administration had refused to say how it delivered the money to Iran. U.S. sanctions on Tehran prevented financial institutions from processing the transaction."

Read more: Trump says Obama admin gave Iran 'plane loads' of cash | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I will accept your apology.

While the left will inevitably do what they do best (attempt to replace history with propaganda), here is the true legacy of the Barack Obama presidency...

1. The non-stimulating stimulus. Obama’s $750,000,000-plus stimulus plan retarded economic recovery, but it did manage to shatter by gargantuan amounts the record for annual federal budget deficits and set us on the path of approximately doubling the national debt during Obama’s eight years.

2. The unconstitutional takeover/reorganization of General Motors and Chrysler. Obama shredded over 200 years of settled bankruptcy law by placing unsecured creditors (UAW) ahead of the secured creditors (bondholders) of those companies.

3. Seizing defeat from the jaws of victory. Obama abandoned the winning Bush/Petraeus surge strategy in Iraq, destabilizing that key country, pushing it closer to Iran as well as opening the door for Isis.

4. Allowing the American military to fall into a state of disrepair. Well, at least he has made sure that the Navy is using expensive biofuels instead of cheap petroleum.

5. Loss of American stature in the world. Jimmy Carter-like, he has sought to charm America’s enemies (the Castros and the Iranian ayatollahs) while disrespecting old allies like the UK and newer allies like Poland. Through his indecisiveness with Syria, his bumbling interference in Libya, his capitulation to the Iranian mullahs, his passive acquiescence to Putin’s takeover of Crimea, and his obvious belief that America owes the world apologies instead of strong leadership, he has greatly reduced respect for our country around the globe.

6. Obamacare. ‘Nuff said.

7. Dodd-Frank and its wicked spawn, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Ditto.

8. Hostility to fossil fuels. Using the EPA and other regulatory agencies, he has done everything he could to cripple the domestic production of cheap, reliable fossil fuels and given subsidies to political cronies and others producing green boondoggles.

9. Disrespect for our system of government. He has shown contempt for our Constitution, for anyone who resists his power grabs, and for the American people, particularly the middle class. He seems to have tried to reduce the United States of America to a banana republic by governing in the manner of a Latin American caudillo.

10. Weak support for police and an increase of racial tensions. You know it’s bad when the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations is so frustrated that he publicly accuses the President of the United States of waging “war on cops.”

10 things you won’t see the mainstream media talk about in the last 100 days of Obama’s presidency

You're a damn liar, and if you believe any, but the most ignorant and biddable fools, believe this crap, you are a damn fool too.

1. The Stimulus put people to work, and repaired a rusting and aging infrastructure, in states which understood kicking that can down the road is fiscally foolish.

2. Not saving GM would have created much greater unemployment, not only at GM but in every state wherein parts for the fleet were produced, where their cars are sold by salemen and in revenue created by advertisers. Once again a thoughtless remark by a partisan hack and known liar.

3. Obama ran on ending the war of choice which began six years before he took the oath of office. The cost of the war in blood and treasure is something only a neo con or fool appreciated. The number of flag covered coffins was enough to make any no sociopath sick.

4. Seems to me the US Military was able to protect the US for 8 years, and the effort by the Obama Administration to protect the planet from pollution is noble, not nefarious as we see today.

5. LOL, Bush didn't win any status with his limited coalition of the Willing, and Trump has all but alienated our allies, NATO and the PM's/Presidents/jleaders in Australia, Japan, S. Korea, Canada, S. and Central America and Mexico.

6. The PPACA benefited the aged and the needy as well as children. Trump, Ryan and McConnell tried to kill it, and a vast majority of our citizens opposed their callous disregard for this effort (which mostly failed).

7. More LOL, Want corruption? Don't regulate Wall Street and those banks/insurance companies too big to fail. BTW, D's supported changes, and support banks not too big to fail some leeway from the regulations needed to be imposed on the BofA Well Fargo, et al,
e
8. LOL, get your facts straight. He opposed a pipe line which moved Canadian tar oil to Texas and than on to the world market. Did it create hundreds of permanent jobs? Hell no. And Obama supported green and renewable energy efforts which is the smart thing to do.

9. A perfect description of Donald Trump, nothing in this bullet point comes close to what the current megalomanic s doing.

10. More Bullshit, Obama has no culpability for the racism which was long covert in America exploded overnight when he was nominated for President. Most racist were embarrassed to express their hate openly, when liberals invaded the south demanding civil rights and the racist Governors in Geogia and Alabama did nothing to stop LE from protecting the protesters. President Obama's election what was once covert became overt and overt on steroids from Trump's first stump speech.

While the left will inevitably do what they do best (attempt to replace history with propaganda), here is the true legacy of the Barack Obama presidency...

1. The non-stimulating stimulus. Obama’s $750,000,000-plus stimulus plan retarded economic recovery, but it did manage to shatter by gargantuan amounts the record for annual federal budget deficits and set us on the path of approximately doubling the national debt during Obama’s eight years.

2. The unconstitutional takeover/reorganization of General Motors and Chrysler. Obama shredded over 200 years of settled bankruptcy law by placing unsecured creditors (UAW) ahead of the secured creditors (bondholders) of those companies.

3. Seizing defeat from the jaws of victory. Obama abandoned the winning Bush/Petraeus surge strategy in Iraq, destabilizing that key country, pushing it closer to Iran as well as opening the door for Isis.

4. Allowing the American military to fall into a state of disrepair. Well, at least he has made sure that the Navy is using expensive biofuels instead of cheap petroleum.

5. Loss of American stature in the world. Jimmy Carter-like, he has sought to charm America’s enemies (the Castros and the Iranian ayatollahs) while disrespecting old allies like the UK and newer allies like Poland. Through his indecisiveness with Syria, his bumbling interference in Libya, his capitulation to the Iranian mullahs, his passive acquiescence to Putin’s takeover of Crimea, and his obvious belief that America owes the world apologies instead of strong leadership, he has greatly reduced respect for our country around the globe.

7. Dodd-Frank and its wicked spawn, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Ditto.

8. Hostility to fossil fuels. Using the EPA and other regulatory agencies, he has done everything he could to cripple the domestic production of cheap, reliable fossil fuels and given subsidies to political cronies and others producing green boondoggles.

9. Disrespect for our system of government. He has shown contempt for our Constitution, for anyone who resists his power grabs, and for the American people, particularly the middle class. He seems to have tried to reduce the United States of America to a banana republic by governing in the manner of a Latin American caudillo.

10. Weak support for police and an increase of racial tensions. You know it’s bad when the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations is so frustrated that he publicly accuses the President of the United States of waging “war on cops.”

10 things you won’t see the mainstream media talk about in the last 100 days of Obama’s presidency

You're a damn liar, and if you believe any, but the most ignorant and biddable fools, believe this crap, you are a damn fool too.

1. The Stimulus put people to work, and repaired a rusting and aging infrastructure, in states which understood kicking that can down the road is fiscally foolish.

2. Not saving GM would have created much greater unemployment, not only at GM but in every state wherein parts for the fleet were produced, where their cars are sold by salemen and in revenue created by advertisers. Once again a thoughtless remark by a partisan hack and known liar.

3. Obama ran on ending the war of choice which began six years before he took the oath of office. The cost of the war in blood and treasure is something only a neo con or fool appreciated. The number of flag covered coffins was enough to make any no sociopath sick.

4. Seems to me the US Military was able to protect the US for 8 years, and the effort by the Obama Administration to protect the planet from pollution is noble, not nefarious as we see today.

5. LOL, Bush didn't win any status with his limited coalition of the Willing, and Trump has all but alienated our allies, NATO and the PM's/Presidents/jleaders in Australia, Japan, S. Korea, Canada, S. and Central America and Mexico.

6. The PPACA benefited the aged and the needy as well as children. Trump, Ryan and McConnell tried to kill it, and a vast majority of our citizens opposed their callous disregard for this effort (which mostly failed).

7. More LOL, Want corruption? Don't regulate Wall Street and those banks/insurance companies too big to fail. BTW, D's supported changes, and support banks not too big to fail some leeway from the regulations needed to be imposed on the BofA Well Fargo, et al,
e
8. LOL, get your facts straight. He opposed a pipe line which moved Canadian tar oil to Texas and than on to the world market. Did it create hundreds of permanent jobs? Hell no. And Obama supported green and renewable energy efforts which is the smart thing to do.

9. A perfect description of Donald Trump, nothing in this bullet point comes close to what the current megalomanic s doing.

10. More Bullshit, Obama has no culpability for the racism which was long covert in America exploded overnight when he was nominated for President. Most racist were embarrassed to express their hate openly, when liberals invaded the south demanding civil rights and the racist Governors in Geogia and Alabama did nothing to stop LE from protecting the protesters. President Obama's election what was once covert became overt and overt on steroids from Trump's first stump speech.

Ahhhhh, a "true" believer. Your Magic Negro walks on water doesn't he?
Of course REAL men lead from behind. Why didn't you mention him starting to wars, Syria and Libya?

The government has done things like programs to help businesses for years.
Men have been brutally raping women for years. I guess that makes it ok in your mind? What the fuck kind of logic is that? :cuckoo:

Violating the U.S. Constitution is never ok. I don’t care who sits in the Oval Office or what party controls Congress.

I stated a fact.

Go fuck yourself you whiny little bitch.
In other words - you now realize that you were blindly parroting idiotic left-wing rhetoric, and that in fact the Obama Administration was paying off a ransom. Got it. But hey, at least you’re able to be mature adult about it and admit that you were duped!

e

Of course REAL men lead from behind. Why didn't you mention him starting to wars, Syria and Libya?

Thanks so much for sharing, though I've never thought of you as bright or well informed, it's nice to have my opinion reinforced.

I care that there are tooi many fucking dumbasses like you that can vote & elect a fraud & crook like Trump.
We the People have spoken. Stop crying about it.

We have elected a man who has had the best first year and a half of a presidency of any president in the modern era. Any. You’re so blinded by partisan rage, you’re not even able to admit that he has been nothing short of phenomenal. He has made your life exponentially better. He has lowered unemployment. Increased wealth for ALL Americans. Secured the border. Increased liberty/freedoms for citizens. Cracked down on crime. And has done all of that (and a thousand more) despite having a bunch of anti-American fascists like yourself trying to undermine all of his efforts. And on top of all of that - he’s done it all within the confines of the constitution.

e

Thanks so much for sharing, though I've never thought of you as bright or well informed, it's nice to have my opinion reinforced.

Deflection noted Sally. Here is your Magic Negro's Legacy.

He began the collapse of the American Health Care system. He was the first half black President. That's it.

Trump will finish the collapse and get us into Medicare for all.

We elected a man that has no idea of what a president does and only wants continued adulation.
Actually, we elected a man who has executed the duties of the office of the President of the United States better than any man of the modern era.

He’s expanded liberty/freedoms, drastically improved the economy, secured the border, and a lot more. And did all of that within the confines of the U.S. Constitution.

You’re big criticism of him is that you don’t like what he posts on his Twitter account (because....God forbid....someone speak the truth to you fragile little snowflakes).

In fall fairness - we all thought of you as being the biggest liar on USMB. You confirmed that for us when you claimed to be in “law enforcement” and then later got caught lying about that.

Those who live in glass houses of LIES shouldn’t cast stones...

Forum List

Back