Barack Obama’s Energy Policy: Unicorn Farts as the Fuel of Tomorrow

15 Comments On Friday, the President of the United States accused his Republican opponents of being members of the Flat Earth Society because of their demands that the nation increase drilling

Obama doesn't understand why anyone wants to drill for oil when they can just go to the gas station and get it...

I'm curious...since much of our electricity is produced by coal fired plants that Barry and his friends would like to see closed...when everybody plugs their electric cars into all those outlets? Where is all this new juice coming from? Ooops...was that a question we weren't supposed to ask? I guess we'll have to build more nuclear powered plants and burn oil in the others? Have we made provisions for that taking place because I haven't seen it.

Need to switch to natural gas instead of coal.

I'm curious...since much of our electricity is produced by coal fired plants that Barry and his friends would like to see closed...when everybody plugs their electric cars into all those outlets? Where is all this new juice coming from? Ooops...was that a question we weren't supposed to ask? I guess we'll have to build more nuclear powered plants and burn oil in the others? Have we made provisions for that taking place because I haven't seen it.

Nope, the left opposes fracking too...

It is not withoiut danger too.

In March 1937 in New London, Texas, a public school was heated using NG. A pipe leaked in the school’s boiler room and natural gas accumulated. A spark in the wood shop triggered an explosion killing over 300 children and their teachers.

Pollution is a major concern, always has been to most people..

http://www.stwresources.com/_pdf/tarrant-county-drilling-facts.pdf

There are alternative energy companies selling methane that comes from chickens. They capture the gas at the top of chicken processing plants like Tyson Chicken and I guess they sell it. Like Mad Max.

Gee, Boo...can't do that. Barry's tree hugger friends don't want us "fracking" anymore either so we won't be able to get that natural gas out of the ground. You see, that's the problem with you progressives...you're all fired up to get rid of fossil fuels but we aren't anywhere close to being ready to use alternative sources unless you cheat a little and levy some big taxes on the fossil fuels to make alternative sources economically viable...hence Obama and Chu's determination that $6 a gallon gas is what we really should be shooting for. Which is all well and good except our economy is in a fight for it's life against foreign competitors who won't have those higher prices on THEIR energy sources which means they are going to kick our collective asses up and down the street.

Barack Obama’s Energy Policy: Unicorn Farts as the Fuel of Tomorrow

Gee.....maybe someone should flag the Saudis!!!!!

October 19, 2012

Saudi Arabia Reveals Plans

Wind-farm-via-AFP.jpg

Hmmm...now let's say only 10% of the vehicles on US roads were electric vehicles...how much less oil would that be? What if, say, another 10% were alternative fuel vehicles?

Man...a reduction in demand of 20%? My guess is that it would translate to a lot of fossil fuel, yes?

This is bad because?

Purely electric vehicles fueled by electricity generated by coal fired power plants... Outstanding. Trade one problem for another.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It is not withoiut danger too.

In March 1937 in New London, Texas, a public school was heated using NG. A pipe leaked in the school’s boiler room and natural gas accumulated. A spark in the wood shop triggered an explosion killing over 300 children and their teachers.

Pollution is a major concern, always has been to most people..

http://www.stwresources.com/_pdf/tarrant-county-drilling-facts.pdf

1937, lol

But you do well state the left's energy policy. You have to solve nothing, you just have to have a reason to reject everything and it isn't your problem. Even if you have to go back to ... 1937 ... to do it ...

Forum List

Back