Barack Obama’s Aunt Zeituni Found Living in Boston Slum

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
From Dreams From My Father:

If Jane or Zeituni ever fell ill, if their companies ever closed or laid them off, there was no government safety net. There was only family, next of kin; people burdened by similar hardship. Now I was family, I reminded myself; now I had responsibilities.

Obama campaign confirms his aunt lives in Boston: Story here

From Dreams From My Father:

Obama campaign confirms his aunt lives in Boston: Story here

Federal Election Commission records show Onyango donated at least five times to the her nephew's campaign in July and September of this year. Three of the donations were for $5 apiece, and two of the donations were for $25. Records compiled by The Huffington Post show she gave a total of $260 to the campaign

Non-story, next spin.

What's your point? That she benefits from government aid? That she works in public service to help support herself? How petty is this issue?

The point is Obama is a hypocrite. He doesn't mind spreading my wealth around but he doesn't give a dime of his wealth to either his brother who lives in a hut in Kenya or his Aunt who lives in a dump in Boston both of whom he speaks of in his books.

What a frickin' phony.

Same with Biden. He made over 2 million last year. His charitable donations added up to about $2,000.00.

They may talk the talk but neither walks the walk.

• Thanks
Reactions: MLP
Is it really his aunt? This story reminds me of the one about the guy that claimed to be Buckwheat...or one of those kids from some old show...he had a good laugh fooling Barbra Walters.

:D

He's been caught in more lies than Bill Clinton, and he hasn't even been president yet.

If you would have said "He's been caught in more lies than George W. Bush..." then I would've felt more inclined to credit your statement because you'd have demonstrated you realize just what lying really is. Lying to send our troops to war is REALLY lying. Telling the public you didn't have sex with one of your interns... Not that big of a deal. From my perspective, John McCain has lied more than Obama, and his lies are more serious, so I'm still casting my vote for the Democratic candidate.

Forum List

Back