Barack Obama will go on Bill O'Reilly

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
I hope O'Reilly asks him if he still thinks the troop surge isn't working.

oreillyfactortonight.jpg

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 4:
• Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama enters the No Spin Zone for the first time ever! Don't miss this 'Factor' event!

Bill O’Reilly | The O’Reilly Factor - FOXNews.com

I hope O'Reilly asks him if he still thinks the troop surge isn't working.

i'll be surprised if he gets to ask the questions we all want to hear asked. yo-bama wouldn't go on the show if o'reilly did ask those questions. i expect to hear many um and uh's from yo-bama, but hey..whats new?

i'll be surprised if he gets to ask the questions we all want to hear asked. yo-bama wouldn't go on the show if o'reilly did ask those questions. i expect to hear many um and uh's from yo-bama, but hey..whats new?

:lol: LOL :lol: You really think O'Reilly is gonna do that, do ya? :lol:

the troop surge is working.

What does that even mean? Is there political reconciliation between Shia and Sunni?

If the surge is such a success, why does my son have to go back to Iraq next week?

What does that even mean? Is there political reconciliation between Shia and Sunni?

If the surge is such a success, why does my son have to go back to Iraq next week?

Do even watch the news? Violence is down. Casualties are down. We turned over a province to the Iraqis. The insurrgency is dying, but it isn't dead yet. The surge is working. I

hate it that your son has to go back. Believe me when I say that I wish he didn't have to go. However, it is what he signed up for and I thank him for his service.

What's the point? O'Reilly is going to throw a fit and turn off the mic like always.

But I'm still interested in watching it; the link at the top doesn't seem to work for me. Did it already get broadcasted?

Bingo! You win "Deal or No Deal"! I could not have asked a better question. Please let your son know there are still Americans that appreciate his service.

What's the point? O'Reilly is going to throw a fit and turn off the mic like always.

But I'm still interested in watching it; the link at the top doesn't seem to work for me. Did it already get broadcasted?

It will be on Thursday night, the link is just to O'Reilly's website.

The surge is working.

Is there political reconciliation between Shia and Sunni? Is that even likely?

If not, will there ever be peace in Iraq, unless one sect or the other is destroyed? Who's side are we on; the Shia (Iran) or the Sunni (al Qaeda)? Why are we even involved in this tribal dispute? Why are we spending 10 billion a month on this? Who thinks this is money well spent? Why do I even have to ask these questions?

If one makes an honest accounting the occupation of Iraq, what exactly is "working?"

Is there political reconciliation between Shia and Sunni? Is that even likely?

No and yes
If not, will there ever be peace in Iraq, unless one sect or the other is destroyed?
Yes, the cause of the sectarian "civil war" is the insurgency, once defeated, anything is possible

Who's side are we on; the Shia (Iran) or the Sunni (al Qaeda)?

Neither, we are trying to stablize during a turbulent time, take away the terrorist insurgents and the infighting not much different than that of our nation during its birth

Why are we even involved in this tribal dispute?

Because we caused it. Yes I said it. Had we not been there in the first place, the civil war would have never broken out. Of course, Saddam Hussein would be slaughtering people, but I guess that is pretty easy to forget about.
Why are we spending 10 billion a month on this?
Because it is a worthy cause. A stable democracy in the Middle East could help stabilize the region.
Who thinks this is money well spent?
I do.
Why do I even have to ask these questions?
Questions are good. Its means you care.
If one makes an honest accounting the occupation of Iraq, what exactly is "working?"

Let me be clear, that I was never sold on our reasonings for this war, but nevertheless we are there and our reasons don't matter anymore. Solutions and accomplishments are what matters. Saddam Hussein is no longer funding terrorism. The people of Iraq no longer live under a regime of oppression. There is a democracy in the Middle East. It is hard right now, but they will soon look back and realize that everything was for the best.

The people of Iraq no longer live under a regime of oppression.

Saddam was a right bastard, I agree, but even so the Iraqis were better off living under his rule. One million Iraqis are dead since the invasion, and 4 million are displaced refugees. Under Saddam they had stability, and water and food and electricity. Not so now.

There is a democracy in the Middle East. It is hard right now, but they will soon look back and realize that everything was for the best.

Yes, as soon as one side or the other has been exterminated.

But at least Western oil companies have been given the drilling rights, and that's what's important. Exxon Mobil uber alles.

Saddam was a right bastard, I agree, but even so the Iraqis were better off living under his rule. One million Iraqis are dead since the invasion, and 4 million are displaced refugees. Under Saddam they had stability, and water and food and electricity. Not so now.

But at least Western oil companies have been given the drilling rights, and that's what's important. Exxon Mobil uber alles.

Stability ? :lol:

Stability under Saddam? How many Iraqis have ever told you that they were better off under Saddam. Only one has ever told me that.

As far as one million dead, that is an outragous exxageration. Estimates are still on the south side of 100000.

Iraq Body Count

You don't know that. They supposedly lived in peace under Saddam. They can find away.

Yet I'm still paying $3.95 a gallon at the pump. When is all this cheap oil gonna show up?

Yet I'm still paying $3.95 a gallon at the pump. When is all this cheap oil gonna show up?

You think we're spending 10 billion a month and thousands of American lives so that YOU can have cheap gasoline? You think we're doing this for the benefit of YOUR pocketbook? You poor, poor, deluded thing.

You and I are the suckers who are paying, with our blood and treasure, for the greatest redistribution of wealth in history.

You think we're spending 10 billion a month and thousands of American lives so that YOU can have cheap gasoline? You think we're doing this for the benefit of YOUR pocketbook? You poor, poor, deluded thing.

You and I are the suckers who are paying, with our blood and treasure, for the greatest redistribution of wealth in history.

Not quite junior. Don't deflect. I just demolished your info and you pick out the sarcasm to run on. I was being sarcastic, I figured you were smart enough to pick that up, guess not.

Forum List

Back