Barack Obama: Whiner-In-Chief

Fail, I made that statement because you made your OP all about how all our problems are because of the scary man in the white house. I took it to mean that simply not having him there anymore will solve all our problems, is that not what you mean? Romney is certainly not offing us any details of how he will accomplish this economic transformation he is promising.

Then you took it the wrong way which is besides the point. I'm not about to rehash the last 4 years and point out what you already have heard in about 10,000 threads here. You on the other hand made a statement about Romney that you are doing your damnedest not to explain.

Never mind because I'm not going to play your little game. We all can see that you bit off more than you can chew...or in this case even explain or back up.... with other's words. :eusa_hand:

What the the hell are you wanting me to back up? That Romney and his followers are saying that his mere presence will spur the economy to massive growth without any details from the Romney campaign as to how exactly he will do it? Look around for Christ's sake, quit acting dense and accept that Romney is offering promises he has no hope of keeping. The Romney ads on this website announce "it's time for a real recovery" you just buy it, I ask you or anyone HOW?

Here's what you said, "No it seems I have heard constantly just how easy it will be for Romney to just fix the economy with his republican magic as soon as he walks though the WH door, i guess just by being a republican."

I asked you to show me where Romney or any of his supporters said it would be easy.

You claimed you heard it constantly so give me an example of someone saying it.

Then you took it the wrong way which is besides the point. I'm not about to rehash the last 4 years and point out what you already have heard in about 10,000 threads here. You on the other hand made a statement about Romney that you are doing your damnedest not to explain.

Never mind because I'm not going to play your little game. We all can see that you bit off more than you can chew...or in this case even explain or back up.... with other's words. :eusa_hand:

What the the hell are you wanting me to back up? That Romney and his followers are saying that his mere presence will spur the economy to massive growth without any details from the Romney campaign as to how exactly he will do it? Look around for Christ's sake, quit acting dense and accept that Romney is offering promises he has no hope of keeping. The Romney ads on this website announce "it's time for a real recovery" you just buy it, I ask you or anyone HOW?

Here's what you said, "No it seems I have heard constantly just how easy it will be for Romney to just fix the economy with his republican magic as soon as he walks though the WH door, i guess just by being a republican."

I asked you to show me where Romney or any of his supporters said it would be easy.

Now I know you are purposely being dense, You "know" that Romney can fix the economy, it is an accomplished fact among republicans but they cannot supply details. Most of them at least make an attempt by saying that things will pick up because people will not be as scared of the scary black man in Washington but you are not even going to try to bullshit me with that one, sad.

Only republicans think it's easy, wave a few flags, bring up the bible, bomb a few brown people, congratulate the outsourcers for their job creation and it's off to the ranch to cut brush.

Hey stupid,

Please post where we said it would be easy. Ronald Reagan talked about it being hard work.

We wished George has spent more time on the course and less time spending money.

You people are really unhinged.

Now I know you are purposely being dense, You "know" that Romney can fix the economy, it is an accomplished fact among republicans but they cannot supply details. Most of them at least make an attempt by saying that things will pick up because people will not be as scared of the scary black man in Washington but you are not even going to try to bullshit me with that one, sad.

Nobody fixes the economy.

But the day Romney is elected (and the congress goes more to the right) is the day business trusts the economy to function more like it should.

I know many businesses, large and small, that are only waiting for the day BO leaves office. Many took the plunge based on the GOP retake of the House alone.

Why do you think the economy even started to look good ?

The stimulus ? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who said that?

:confused: Now, who said that? :cool: Show me where any Republican said such a thing.

You just keep digging yourself in deeper with these broad sweeping comments where you attribute things to groups.... as their sort of.... spokesman. You remind of the "unnamed source" type.

Who said that?

:confused: Now, who said that? :cool: Show me where any Republican said such a thing.

You just keep digging yourself in deeper with these broad sweeping comments where you attribute things to groups.... as their sort of.... spokesman. You remind of the "unnamed source" type.

Listening, post #27 this thread.

Who said that?

You're the one that said it. #25

Who said that?

Yep...you'll find "scary black man" all over post #27.

Taking a page right of Stephanie "The Whore" Cutter's play book.

Only people I hear whining are Republicans about big bad mean old Biden and Obama.

It's almost like you do not have the slightest idea what fucking SARCASM is, maybe in the future I should keep in mind that you are likely to go after my posts like the joyless obsessive compulsive you seem to be and speak in short monosyllabic words without embellishment as I would a particularly slow child.

Last edited:
It's almost like you do not have the slightest idea what fucking SARCASM is, maybe in the future I should keep in mind that you are likely to go after my posts like the joyless obsessive compulsive you seem to be and speak in short monosyllabic words without embellishment as I would a particularly slow child.

Nice try dickweed.

You've simply (and once again), let you fingers get ahead of your tiny brain.

And you got nailed.

The smoke screen isn't to thick.

But your BS is way to deep.

Nice try dickweed.

You've simply (and once again), let you fingers get ahead of your tiny brain.

And you got nailed.

The smoke screen isn't to thick.

But your BS is way to deep.

If it makes you happy then you win, whatever it is you are trying win.

Who said that?

you might want to actually try comprehending what you read, dumb ass. Post #27 says nothing of the kind.

Now our whiner-in-chief has produced an ad telling everyone just how freakin hard it is to be president. Savor the self pity:

Challenges - Obama for America TV Ad - YouTube

"Every president inherits challenges. Few have faced so many. Four years later, our enemies have been brought to justice. Our heroes are coming home. Assembly lines are humming again. There are still challenges to meet, children to educate, a middle class to rebuild — but the last thing we should do is turn back now.

I mean no one else did. The Great Depression, World War II, Vietnam, the whole 1960s turmoil, the Cold War, 9/11, etc., just pale by comparison when you look at what Obama faced don’t they. What he fails to mention is that the majority the problems existing today were the direct and foreseeable consequences of the actions… or inactions… of his regime.
Barack Obama might be our first half-black president but he is truly the first (six letter word, synonymous with cat) that we’ve had in the White House. "

Barack Obama: Whiner-In-Chief | RedState

is his illegal aunt still in teh country?

two things obama will have always be remembered for, he never stopped campaigning and talk about crying "boo hoo people the two republicans in congress stoppped my policies, i cant get anything done people, these republicans stopped everything i do"

cry baby

Forum List

Back