Barack Obama unable to do math beyond seventh grade

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Appearing on the Tonight Show earlier this week, President Barack Obama was asked about helping his daughters with homework, and said:

"Well, the math stuff I was fine with up until about seventh grade. But Malia is now a freshman in High School and I’m pretty lost."

This explains a number of things about the last four years. I have no idea how much math Mitt Romney understands, but it would be nice for our country's President, whoever he is, to at least be able to do simple algebra and geometry. In fact, he'd know a lot more about how the world works if he understood a little calculus as well.

What does it say about Harvard Law School that someone can graduate barely able to do 7th grade math? As an MIT graduate, I can say that this confirms a number of things that MIT students say about Harvard.

As I've written many times, the analysts on CNBC are too stupid to be able to a simple division of prices by earnings, to get a correct price/earnings ratio. They earn multi-million dollar bonuses, but they can't do simple math. Maybe they all went to Harvard Business School. Daily Mail @ Obama on Tonight Show: President blasts Donald Trump and Richard Mourdock on Jay Leno show | Mail Online

It certainly would be interesting to be able to see ALL of his transcripts – to include High School. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

WOW! He told the truth! That's more shocking than his 7th grade math ability.

What a POS we have occupying OUR White House. Burns my azzzz!

Forum List

Back