Barack Obama 'too tired' to give proper welcome to Gordon Brown

The Brits invented slavery. President Obama treated Brown better than he deserved. Brown is the decendent of slave traders.

Obama needs to slow down. He's doing too much, too fast. This pace alone, will wreck his judgment, nevermind his leftist convictions.

I'm hesitant to believe such allegations. The Right is driving itself crazy with that kind of paranoic thinking. That's why I'm here -- to recover some semblance of sanity. How does any of us know exactly what Obama's thinking? We don't. It's mostly scary conjecture at this point. He might just be a new guy struggling to get a handle on his job, under incredible stress.

Last edited:
The Brits invented slavery. President Obama treated Brown better than he deserved. Brown is the decendent of slave traders.

Now this is too too obvious and transparent.

It is eminently clear that you are a fraud and impostor. In fact, you are an agent provocateur. Speaking as a proud Conservative, and having had many a spirited debate with Liberals on this board, and elsewhere, I have never encountered a self-identified Liberal as viscious, and as stupid as you are.

With this post and others that you have mounted, it is obvious that your attempt is simply to make Liberal look worse than even they are. "Brits invented slavery" is so inane as to be beyond even the random selection of letters from the Scrabble sack.

And your McCain thread defies description.

Please, since I am certain that you are not a Liberal, don't announce that you are actually a Conservative, since we would not resort to such absurdity.

Last edited:
images

PoliticalChic,

The British invented SLAVERY and John McCain collaborated with the NVA. FACT !!!

PoliticalChic,

The British invented SLAVERY and John McCain collaborated with the NVA. FACT !!!

El wrongo grande.

As early as 869, Muslims were selling goods to the African kingdoms and the African kingdoms were paying with their own people.

This is not a good time to have "useful idiots" running this country. I'm not so sure we will even have a country in four years.

I wish that there were more who understood your reference to Lenin's "useful idiots," but such is the state of the study of history.

I think that the term is prescient, not that President Obama is an idiot, certainly not, but he does seem to be a true believer who will stop at nothing to change America "in his image."

Utterly amazing! One would think that hosting a world leader would be rather routine; a simple matter of following the exact same set of protocols that are done no matter who is in the White House.

It's like screwing up Halloween.

Thats coming and he will probably tax the kids candy too!!! Dont give the bitch any more ideas!

It's about time we had someone concerned over the welfare of the American wallet vs. Bush who didn't give two shits about domestic issues. We have Clinton for foreign issues.
We do?

Great news!

When is he taking over from the moron Obama?

It's about time we had someone concerned over the welfare of the American wallet vs. Bush who didn't give two shits about domestic issues. We have Clinton for foreign issues.

The Bush tax cuts were followed by 52 months of job creation, the longest in our history.

Do you think we will see the same from this administration?

Complete bullshit.

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record - Real Time Economics

President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office.

His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton’s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.

Bush Junior not only destroyed the US economy he has almost destroyed the global economy. Not bad for a cowardly, draft dodger.

Forum List

Back