Barack Obama Times G20 Speech with Glenn Beck's Show

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Ok i'm starting a conspiracy theory, here it is.

Today Glenn Beck was airing a show where he invited mothers and children to speak about their current concerns with the government. His show airs at 5pm eastern time. This format sends a very powerful message as the subjects and comments are coming from "average" people.

Obama knowingly sent out press releases stating that he would comment that Iran has nukes and he would also comment on our position in relation to this. The very smart people who run his administration know this is big news and no news network will ignore it. He timed it perfect to interrupt Glenn's show in an effort to minimize the impact.

Yes I claimed beck's show actually has an impact. Van Jones, and ACORN exposed prove that he has an impact.

Thats it, thats my first publicized conspiracy theory.

Do I truly believe this? Well maybe not, but it seemed like an interesting theory.

$bullshit3.jpg

I doubt Barack Obama gives a fuck about Glenn Beck like he doesn't give a fuck about the Birthers. By the way, Glenn Beck is going to use children to garner ratings and try to get his spiel across? Pathetic.

If you are being serious, you need to get your head checked. Good thing you already put this thread already where it belongs. Though The Lame Zone should be another destination once it runs it's course.

View attachment 8235

I doubt Barack Obama gives a fuck about Glenn Beck like he doesn't give a fuck about the Birthers. By the way, Glenn Beck is going to use children to garner ratings and try to get his spiel across? Pathetic.

If you are being serious, you need to get your head checked. Good thing you already put this thread already where it belongs. Though The Lame Zone should be another destination once it runs it's course.

Read the very last sentance in my post.

When Glenn's show with black and white moms and kids who oppose obama, was interrupted by another obama speech.
The thought of "Conspiracy" crossed my mind also.
Claiming vast right wing conspiracy by the left, is in it's self , a vast left wing conspiracy.

Last edited:
When Glen's show with black and white moms and kids who oppose obama, was interrupted by another obama speech.
Claiming vast right wing conspiracy by the left, is in it's self , a vast left wing conspiracy.

I knew I wasn't the only one that had the fleeting thought.

I emailed the beck program with it and am hoping he comments on it this week...keep you're eyes peeled for me in case i miss it.

I'll laugh my ass off if he says this type of thing this week :)

When Glen's show with black and white moms and kids who oppose obama, was interrupted by another obama speech.

I emailed the beck program with it and am hoping he comments on it this week...keep you're eyes peeled for me in case i miss it.

You are not allowed to miss Glenn's show. We will find you if you do.:eusa_shhh:

You are not allowed to miss Glenn's show. We will find you if you do.:eusa_shhh:

ITs a conspiracy to make me watch Beck :lol:

I work till 5:30 and it comes on at 5.

ITs a conspiracy to make me watch Beck :lol:

I work till 5:30 and it comes on at 5.

Okay, but as soon as obama makes you lose your job, We'll be watching you...:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back