Barack Obama....the Ultimate sniper....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
What is a drone strike if it is not a sniper strike on steroids eh? I don't hear the Hollywood wuss-pies calling their Hero Obie a coward but they sure as hell seem to think that have our military men all figured out. Geez....Michael Moore sure is a big man behind his twitter page....I wonder if he could do the same shit talk face to face with a Seal/sniper? Whaddaya think? I think NOT.

So if the " American Sniper " was a psychopath, what does that make Obie? I know there are plenty out there willing to call Bush a psychopath for his drone strikes...but so far Obie has three times the amount and still going......personally I approve. Drones are a mighty, mighty weapon against guerilla style terrorism.

So what is the verdict here people? Are snipers cowards?

JO

You can't win a war with drones...or snipers. They are an important tools in our tool kit...which also contains nukes and ground forces.

What is a drone strike if it is not a sniper strike on steroids eh? I don't hear the Hollywood wuss-pies calling their Hero Obie a coward but they sure as hell seem to think that have our military men all figured out. Geez....Michael Moore sure is a big man behind his twitter page....I wonder if he could do the same shit talk face to face with a Seal/sniper? Whaddaya think? I think NOT.

So if the " American Sniper " was a psychopath, what does that make Obie? I know there are plenty out there willing to call Bush a psychopath for his drone strikes...but so far Obie has three times the amount and still going......personally I approve. Drones are a mighty, mighty weapon against guerilla style terrorism.

So what is the verdict here people? Are snipers cowards?

JO
It's really, really hard to put words in peoples mouths....

RWs want boots on the ground because it puts money in the pocket's of the 1%. They care nothing about the Americans killed along the way.

Drones save American lives. I realize the right hates that, but its time they moved into the 21st century.

RWs want boots on the ground because it puts money in the pocket's of the 1%. They care nothing about the Americans killed along the way.

Drones save American lives. I realize the right hates that, but its time they moved into the 21st century.
I dig drones, Brotch. :slap:

I just happen to hate Obama and moronic Liberals such as yourself. :slap:

Hmmm...... I did say that I approve of the drone strikes. Interesting that the left called Bush a psycopath for using them but then give accolades to Obama for the very saime tihing. So what say you. Is Obama the greatest American Sniper or what?

Hmmm...... I did say that I approve of the drone strikes. Interesting that the left called Bush a psycopath for using them but then give accolades to Obama for the very saime tihing. So what say you. Is Obama the greatest American Sniper or what?
Who called Bush a psychopath for using drones? I never heard that so how about a link?

New Topics

Forum List

Back